Super-skilled Kitties Needed for World Domination!

Comments

• roberta harrisroberta harris Member Posts: 1,772
    edited 27 February, 2006
    maxwell ... kitty ... lilly ... an all uther super skilled kitties ... i leave u all an take mi pozishun on da step ... until we meet again! i am yer faithful servent.
  • bree keybree key Small TownMember Posts: 3,005
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Ok this may sound redickuless BUT I got my dumb dog brother to spill the beans! the dogs are helping the humans! we have to make our plans flexable enough so that if the dogs intervinethe will still work!
  • Janet YorkJanet York Member Posts: 161
    edited 27 February, 2006
    My name is Bo, and I offer my wide range of computer abilities to the group. My humans do EVERYTHING on the computer, so I've become quite the hacker. I even secretly installed a program to monitor their every keystroke!
    edited 27 February, 2006
    yeah so can I! this will be wonderful with 2 computer cats on the job!
  • Sarah BrownSarah Brown ChicagoMember Posts: 100
    edited 27 February, 2006
    *choruses monotonally in classic group welcome* Hi Bo. We welcome your computer hacking skills! You and Lily should put your whiskers together and hatch a plan! *puts paws over mouth and gasps* Lily! Brilliant detective work, I had no idea the dogs were teaming up with the humans!!! I was totally fooled by that wide-eyed sorta dumb demeanor!! *puts on thinking cap and cape and summons intellectual powers* I vote that we sever all ties with the canine community until further assessment can determine those dogs who are are truly friends and those truly foes. And now for some aerial recon work... *sheds cap and flies away with cape flapping wildly behind*
    edited 27 February, 2006
    laffin an laffin! wait! wuddabowt mi D-O-G frend stormy b naughty? do i hav to sever tiez? an wutz "sever"?
  • Jenn OkenquistJenn Okenquist Member Posts: 637
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hows the work coming everyone? I agree that we might need to sever ties with the canines now or maybe we could use them to our advantage, hmmm. We are all smart cats that we could probably decieve the canines some how. Maybe tell them a fake plan so they can tell the humans and then we institue a totally different plan and catch them off guard! hmmm *puts on her thinking cap and works on the plan, awaiting input from others*
  • Julie GingrichJulie Gingrich IrvingMember Posts: 2,439
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Greetings, I am The EVIL Geeze. I have been actively making my own little war against the pups of Dogster. I have two nasty gross vile stinky little rodents in my home *aka chihuahuas* and one in particular completely disgusts me. His name is Peanut. Several weeks ago that stupid little rodent started talking about me in his diary...then I heard he wrote on the Dogster forum about me. So I decided to get my revenge. I hacked his Dogster site and for about 2 weeks two of his pictures, including his main picture...had the words \"The EVIL Geeze Was Here\" across them in large red letters. I went into the Dogster Forum and posted as Peanut and talked about my EVIL plans to take over Dogster and help Kitties of the World unite and dominate!! I even hacked another pups site and put a picture of me on it showing my EVIL red eyes *I am possessed from time to time* and the pic posted had poison doggy treats on it. Sadly Peanut\'s girlfriend Pebbles *she WAS a nice pup but now she is one my BAD DOG list* helped Peanut get his site back by uncovering the secret code I embedded in his site...the code that kept him from accessing his site and removing the pictures I posted. Dumb dogs...foiled my battle plans...but I did strike back! Mommie recently shaved me and well, I was peaved. Stupid little rodents kept laughing at my cut...teasing me...taunting me. Well, I decided that I would leave a little \'present\' on the stairs...I figured Mommie would see it, blame he little rodents *hopefully Peanut, because he is the worse one* and put him in time-out! Yep, snuck down before they woke up and left a nice pootie on the stairs! Good stinky one too! Unfortunately my pooties are 2 times as big as those little rodent\'s pooties. *like I knew...I don\'t go around looking at their pooties* and they did not get in trouble. Good thing was...Mommie felt bad about shaving me and well, I didn\'t get in trouble either! HA! So, obviously I need to make alternate plans to attack those dumb doggies...and well, I was curious if any of you kitties would like to plan a mini-war in this giant war for WORLD DOMINATION. A mini-war against the stinky doggies of Dogster? My skills...I am EVIL and possessed...making me a dangerous EVIL kitty. I can not stand disgusting vile stupid doggies *they are all dumb and stinky* and I am a firm believer that cats are the superior race of kritters on this earth! Thank You. The EVIL Geeze
  • edited 27 February, 2006
    *gasps* Geeze! *bows* Oh faithful leader, I am here to serve you. What evil deeds need doing against the d*ggies today?
  • Julie GingrichJulie Gingrich IrvingMember Posts: 2,439
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hello Mira! This is the first time ever I have visited the Catster Forum and was hoping to get support from other kitties who are disgusted with the stinky four-legged dogs *kringe...ewwww hate that word* in their families. I think if we can get support from other kitties we can then reattack Dogster, like I did before. I hope that other kitties who LOVE the concept of world domination *this thread is amazing* will appreciate my disgust for doggies and appreciate my desires to reak havoc on Dogster! Thank you for your support Mira dear... The EVIL Geeze
  • edited 27 February, 2006
    D*ggies smell funny. I bit Ava this afternoon and she slapped me with her paw and mom yelled at her and kicked her out of the room for hitting me. *rubs her paws together and snickers* Hehehe My goal is to banish the dogs further and further from my parents and without them to stop me, I can use my incrediable powers of cuteness to hypotize them and use them at my disposal. I\'ve created a step by step plan of eliminating canis lupus familiaris from the planet. Phase 1- Banish d*gs from room Phase 2- Banish smelly beasts from house Phase 3-Hypotize parents and use them for evil deeds Phase 4-........... Phase 5-Banish d*gs from the planet Phase 6-............ Phase 7- World domination is ours! Phases 4 and 6 needs some work as you can see.....
  • Molly ShepherdMolly Shepherd FrankfortMember Posts: 25
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Pitifull humans! I shall join your army to crush them. Although....they do feed us good food. OK, crushing is out, how about mind control!? Enough of this talk, on to my skills. I can crush the human willpower with my mighty roar, reducing them to mere automatons here to do our bidding. I am also quite adept at wielding my paw to destroy anything that is in my way. Control all humans!!
  • Cyndi HorstmanshofCyndi Horstmanshof Spring HillMember Posts: 14,041 ✭✭
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hi Geeze...you are too funny! Good luck in your quest! Hi Mira, Good to see you here .....welcome to our clever little forum where so many amazing talents are being put to use!!!
  • -- ---- -- Member Posts: 4,760
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Can I join!? I'm a spirit, thought, but i can help you with many very powerfull forces! Just explain me the plan!
  • R- Purreau T- CatR- Purreau T- Cat BostonMember Posts: 12
    edited 27 February, 2006
    whoa! it looks like i, purreau, have been gone too long... and in response to my cuzin jeter's problem with my typing, i have enlisted the aid of the largge ladee with whom i live to help me with this post... HOWEVER, as soon as we are done, i will use my super-kitty powers to ZAP her memory and she will have NO MEMORY of anything written here! (My power is supreme - you should have seen the gift i left on the afghan on the bed yesterday, courtesy of the blueberry muffin i had stolen in the dark of night from the kitchen counter... ) On to more pressing matters... i am concerned that the string is moving in a direction (toward dogs) that may lead us astray from the matter at hand, which is, as you know, the TOTAL domination of the human population. Once this is accomplished, it will be a small matter for us to command them to rid themselves of their alleged "best friends" who are, as you know, in fact "best FIENDS"! I will practice the art of stair ambushes starting tomorrow when I awaken the largge man sometime after 4:30 a.m. and coax him down the stairs to fill my bowl. RATS! I realize that I must wait until after my bowl is filled to accomplish the task. i must ruminate on how best to trip him up on his way back up the stairs, which may involve leaving my bowl. this is a problem. i am not one to leave my bowl prior to emptying it - i need every morsel to keep my powers charged and ready for attack... i must depart and think this through, which means much SLEEP is needed, and then, of course, more food, followed by more sleep.... ***skulks away and prepares to ZAP the largge ladee to clear her mind of all memory of that which is recorded here... ***
    edited 27 February, 2006
    wow ... mi cuzin purreau iz verree smart. i wud like to see him trip hiz largge man goin up da stairz! hahahaha! (i hope hiz zappin werked on hiz largge ladee!)
  • Cyndi HorstmanshofCyndi Horstmanshof Spring HillMember Posts: 14,041 ✭✭
    edited 27 February, 2006
    . Purreau- T. Cat...(mum cracking up here) Your powers are amazing and I see we both have the gift of PUKE. It comes is very handy when we want to stop the humans in their tracks. You also have great sneaking and stealing talents, which will come in very useful in our quest! Bravo, we are on our way to dominate the world. *loud evil laugh*
  • Molly ShepherdMolly Shepherd FrankfortMember Posts: 25
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Bwahaaahaaahaaaahaaahaaa *breath* haaahaahaaahaaaa
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Welcome new recrutes! I am skilled with computers so i do culcalations! speaking of calculations: 12:00 is a purrrrr-fect(mol) time for us to chrush them at midnight theyr either asleep or barly awake so if they are asleep sread EVERYTHING!!!!! If they are half-awake then lay next to/on them and purrr genlte as to lul them to sleep then once they are asleep shread the place! Think you can do that? if not... well then you may not be able to do much here that is a normel days work!
    edited 27 February, 2006
    *note drops out of sky from the beak of carrier pigeon* \"Gretings, Evil Genius Kitties. I, Maxwell, have been captured by the enemy and am being jailed in a remote kennel. I send a plea for help with my faithful pigeon - we can trust the birds, they\'re ok. Please send help. And food. Maxwell.\'
    edited 27 February, 2006
    *note drops out of sky from the beak of carrier pigeon* \"Gretings, Evil Genius Kitties. I, Maxwell, have been captured by the enemy and am being jailed in a remote kennel. I send a plea for help with my faithful pigeon - we can trust the birds, they\'re ok. Please send help. And food. Maxwell.\'
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Oh nomax is our leader i don't know what to calculate without max telling me!!! *scribles note saying: Max, Hold on help is coming i am puting together a team a kittys!! here is some tuna hope the bird dosen't drop it.* * Gives to bird saying: take this to max! RIght nowand I will give you birdy seed!!!
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Maxwell! if i, purreau, dared to venture forth into the world, i would find your remote kennel and free you this very night. alas! i am an indoor kitty, only skilled in drools, pukes, tripping, demanding \"speaking\", and memory-zapping purring. perhaps, however, i can muster my courage and set out to find you... where is \"remote\"? **** turns to zap the largge ladee and rid her mind of any memory of this communique.... ****
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hold on just one sec I have all cats in this group chiped! I can track him! * types and tests and types some more*
    edited 27 February, 2006
    He is inside his house , traped, wire cage, we have to go in through his mommys windows! any volentires? I will stay here and guide the team with my copmuter system
    edited 27 February, 2006
    cuzin purreau ... u ask \"ware iz remote?\" in mi howse ... remote iz on da teluvizun ... purrhaps maxwell iz in a caje on da teluvizun.
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Jetter get in that carrier over there!!!! hurry it's the only way to save max! i will guide to "remote" with the computer! hear take this head set so we can communicate too!* puts head set on Jetter*
    edited 27 February, 2006
    *second note drops out of sky from bedraggled pigeon* \"Friends, send help soon. Losing sanity...mental strength fading. Tuna juice will remedy this. Maxwell\"
    edited 27 February, 2006
    hey ... wutz dis thing on mi head? wutz a "headset"?
    edited 27 February, 2006
    2 mi cuzin jeter and maxwell: wee hav sevral \"remotz\" in r houss if thay has sumthing 2 do wid da telivishun. i, purreau, hav lood at all ov them, butt i cant find maxwell! i hopes u ken reed this. thee largge ladee haz gone 2 bedd and i, purreau, am typing by miself. maxwell, where iz u?