Super-skilled Kitties Needed for World Domination!

Comments

• Amy ClarkAmy Clark WarrentonMember Posts: 28
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Max - here\'s the deal. I ate the carrier pigeon, well because I could. However - Fear Not! I have sent a dog to your location to recon with your parents. He is there to distract them (you know act stupid and partially insane) so that we can send in Kitty - who unlocks any door! Kitty will free you from your wire prison. I will be waiting in your kitchen with a can of tuna opened and ready for you to quench your thrist and hunger. (this is my talent, I can open cans with my bare teeth & I am here to serve you!!) **bows down and quietly chants \"all hail Maxwell, Kitty King of World Domination**
  • roberta harrisroberta harris Member Posts: 1,772
    edited 27 February, 2006
    hahahahaha ...sophie ate da bird! (an she sent a D-O-G!) come back maxwell ... u can do it! dere\'z tuna joose in it fer u! *all hail maxwell* cuzin purreau ... wake up yer largge ladee ... yer spellin will improov.
  • bree keybree key Small TownMember Posts: 3,005
    edited 27 February, 2006
    we got to go help max! that it i am going! * sets up pod* ~1 hour later~ *get s in pod and blasts of to "remote"* *once there crwls through window and looks for max
  • Jenn OkenquistJenn Okenquist Member Posts: 637
    edited 27 February, 2006
    *puts on the ninja outfit and prepares to find Maxwell* Maxwell I am coming to find you! Good job Sophie sending in the dog to distract! Good job everyone else is trying to help Maxwell, we must save him! I am using the radar in this ninja suit since its Maxwell's to find him. *comes across a closed door and pops it open, looks around and sees a cat that looks like Maxwell, approaches him ever so quietly, with a little bit of tuna juice behind her ear. The cat sees Kitty but she wonders is this Maxwell or is the Evil Twin Maxwell?*
    edited 27 February, 2006
    AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! are you here to harm maxwel masked one?
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Lily, I'm trying to find Maxwell just like you! I would never try to harm him, hopefully we can find him! I'm just hoping that the cat I found is him and not the Evil Twin Maxwell!
    edited 27 February, 2006
    beware uv maxwellz evil twin kitty! (u look grate in dat ninja soot)
    edited 27 February, 2006
    ok kitty ... i am gettin off mi chare an i am rite behind u now. maxwell iz in dat \"remote\" place ... careful ... careful ... i think i see ... *rubs his Catster green eyes with his paws* ... iz dat our leeder?
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Jeter, I could definitely use some back up so I'm glad your here. I am hoping that it is Maxwell that we both see. But that Evil Twin Maxwell can be quite tricky
    edited 27 February, 2006
    i red in maxwellz diaree dat he made sum \"papier-mache\" so if we can get a look at hiz pawz to see if dere iz sum tell-tale sine uv sum \"papier-mache\" ... we will be shur it iz maxwell an not hiz evil twin. *squints to get a better look at the paws* whaddya think kitty? by da way ... wutz \"papier-mache\"?
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Good thinking to check his diary Jeter! Okay I'm told papier-mache is some goopy mess. First you use some newspaper and dip it in some goop and then you put it on like a balloon or something and it hardens and makes a shape. It seems like Mawell has taken to this hobby and there could be some goop in these paws *gets out her super magnifying glass from her ninja suit to take a closer look* Hmmm I'm not totally convinced this is Maxwell.....
    edited 27 February, 2006
    allow me kitty *jeter gently takes the magnifying glass from kitty, while complimenting her on how lovely she looks in the ninja suit* it looks like dis maxwell haz sum wite stuff on hiz pawz ... an derez sum noozpaper on his eer ... an i see sumthin dat looks like a balloon next to him ...
  • Sarah BrownSarah Brown ChicagoMember Posts: 100
    edited 27 February, 2006
    *faintly flicks tail in secret code to let group know real identity* It\'s me, faithful team... I don\'t think I can walk out of here. I am so weak.
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Maxwell! So glad it's you and not your Evil Twin! Due to your most recent incarceration, I am bringing the tuna that I have opened to you. Hold on a few more minutes.. I'm on my way.
    edited 27 February, 2006
    an i am rite behind u sophie ... all hail maxwell!
    edited 27 February, 2006
    *Smalll mouse comes hold little not saying: Dear kittys, I was trying to find Max I got traped and need your help I know you are all tierd from the last mission but i know that you are all strong enough! i can't say my exact locaintion but my brohter tigger can de-code this : In the tall coop in the room!. One of you message that to tigger and he will tell you where I am! PS pleaz hav mac n' cheese when you rescue me! your little computer guneius, lilly!
    edited 27 February, 2006
    I have just catmailed this to Tigger - will await further instruction: Tigger, this came from Lilly by way of a covert mouse. She says you're the only one that can tell us where she is to launch a rescue mission.. Message reads: In the tall coop in the room!. Also states: pleaz hav mac n' cheese when you rescue me! Please reply immediately so that rescue efforts can be coordinated.
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Whoopee! So glad that we found you Maxwell! Nice work Jeter and thank you for the compliments on the ninja suit *winks* Okay Jeter lets help Maxwell with this can of tuna that Sophie opened. I'll stay here with Mawell while he recovers, I don't want the Evil Maxwell coming by again. Sophie, any word from Tigger yet on the condition of Lilly?
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Checked Catmail last night and again this morning - so far no news... **paces nervously - concerned for Lilly**
  • Sarah BrownSarah Brown ChicagoMember Posts: 100
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Oh, thank goodness for you dear friends. Thanks to the tuna juice, I\'m back to my old self again. But, alas! Poor Lily has been taken hostage! Well, we leave no cat behind. While Sophie awaits news from Tigger, I\'m going to see if we can narrow down the location grid by tracking Lily\'s GPS coordinates. *punches last known coordinates into hand-held device* Beep beep bop bo bop boo beep...
    edited 27 February, 2006
    I checked my catmail again and na-da from Tigger! I'm sooooo worried about Lilly & the Mac n Cheese is getting cold!! How's that GPS working out? Curious..... the D.O.Gag in my house has one of those "chips" as well as me... can you track all the "chipped" dogs in the world? Perhaps we could lure them to a central location and well.. muhahahhahhhaaaa......
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Maxwell, good to see you are back to your old self. I\'m worried about Lilly. Did you get anything on the GPS? Sophie, have you still not heard anything from Tigger. You also might be on to something with the \"chips\". Perhaps its time to formulate a plan for Lilly.....
    edited 27 February, 2006
    formulate da plan ... yes ... no cat left behind! (wutz "formulate"?)
  • Elisabeth SmithElisabeth Smith BlacksburgMember Posts: 29
    edited 27 February, 2006
    can I help?
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Still nothing from Tigger!! And the Mac n Cheese got so cold I had to eat it to keep it from going to waste. Maxwell, we may need your culinary talents to make some more when we find Lilly.. **pacing nervously** **sending special thoughts to Lilly to let her know we're trying to get her back**
  • Cyndi HorstmanshofCyndi Horstmanshof Spring HillMember Posts: 14,041 ✭✭
    edited 27 February, 2006
    I will help in the efforts to find Lilly. I will also have Bootzi make more Mac and Cheese.
  • Howard JonesHoward Jones MedfordMember Posts: 423
    edited 27 February, 2006
    I am a hairball hacker par execellence and I luvvs on hoomens to get their guard down pretty good too.
    edited 27 February, 2006
    wate ... mi mom makes veree good macaronee an cheeze ... i cud ask her to ... o no ... i fergot ... i\'m sure bootzi cud make da macaronee an cheeze.
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Sorry for late respons forgot I had a key! But anyway it means: in the basement in the box! come on we gotta help her!
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Anthoer mouse comes with note saying * Dear kity warriors, I swear I am loosing air !PLEASE send help. by the way this mouse is for all you planning to sav me ! HELP! PS humans and their crule mockery their Mac n' cheez evri night! Just one bite would be heven!