Super-skilled Kitties Needed for World Domination!

Comments

• R- Purreau T- CatR- Purreau T- Cat BostonMember Posts: 12
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Whoa! Once again, I, purreau, have been gone far two long! My largge ladee makes the BEST macaroni and cheese in the whole world! (And, she is helping me type this so my spelling will be OK!). I will have her whip up a batch-- it\'s her Mommy\'s best-ever recipe -- and I will g=bring ti right over! Don\'t worry, cuzin jeter! I\'m on my way to rescue EVERYONE!!!!!!! **** runs to kitchen to help with the latest batch of macaroni and cheese... checks his bowl on the way in case anyone (hint! hint!) has left him a snack to keep his courage and energy up! checks litter box in the back of the pantry to make sure the largge ladee has cleaned it... Also, it may be time for a nap!
  • roberta harrisroberta harris Member Posts: 1,772
    edited 27 February, 2006
    purreau ... mi cuzin ... help us do da "heave ho" wid lilly!
  • edited 27 February, 2006
    I'm skilled, I slipped though tight spaces before! I can work under-cover! Phantom the Shadow Kitty.
  • Ellen KenneyEllen Kenney Stuart / Saint Lucie areaMember Posts: 8,240
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Mreow! Is it too late to join? Lets see.. I can annoy all humans (I\'m ALWAYS annoying Mom!), knock over house plants/trees, have very accurate speed, can escape all humans, and do high-fives count?
  • Jenn OkenquistJenn Okenquist Member Posts: 637
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Alright Jeter I\'m here and I got the left paw! Ready....heav ho! hehe! Welcome aboard Milo and Jewels! Its never to late to join, we welcome all super skilled kitties here! Sounds like you have some good skills!
  • edited 27 February, 2006
    MUAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAHAAAAAHAAA-*huff puff* Haaaa... Man i'm EVIL! I'll work as undercover, SIR.
  • R- Purreau T- CatR- Purreau T- Cat BostonMember Posts: 12
    edited 27 February, 2006
    oh, dear! i falled asleep! did i miss the rescue??? where did everyone go???? maxwell?? cuzin jeter??? i\'m dashing this way and that... i hope no peoples see me! i, purreau, must join my companions in the domination, but right now i need to chase my tail for a bit...
  • Kelly GrahamKelly Graham Montreal, ArundelMember Posts: 89
    edited 27 February, 2006
    I can open websites and send instant messages to confused recipient humans! I can sit on my humans shoulder like a parrot and control her mind (which can be useful since she has a car MOL) What else... I apparently don't have what ever is needed to be scared of anything- so I can do kamakazi missions :P Unless I'm too late to help stop the humans from destroying everything
  • Sarah BrownSarah Brown ChicagoMember Posts: 100
    edited 28 February, 2006
    Most excellent! We have new recruits joining us.. we rescued Lilly.. we are back on the path to world domination! Lilly, you rest up because we need you! Jeter and Kitty, GREAT work! *pins decorative medals on collars* We need to start our new plan of action! Wait.. what is our plan?? Quick, someone come up with a plan!!
  • Ellen KenneyEllen Kenney Stuart / Saint Lucie areaMember Posts: 8,240
    edited 1 March, 2006
    I be back!! Grandma\'s mad at me today. She had her bathroom door open slightly \'cause everyone else was still asleep this mornin\'. Well, I jumped up on my hind legs, and pushed the door open! Then I walked on in like \"Watcha doin\'?\".
    edited 1 March, 2006
    *stands in awe of the shiny medal on her collar* Thank you for the medal Maxwell! I did my best to help save Lilly! Yeah so what was our plan??? Hmm.... I remember we had talked about starting in the bathroom while the humans were "bathing" Then one of us would leave a nice pile of kitty slime for the humans to step in after they got out of the shower. After this they would be taken off guard and then we would attack! Okay so how do we do this? We have lots of new kitties with some great skills we need to incorporate! Milo, welcome back! Hehe, I love to open doors!!! Its one of my special skills! I love to open closet doors and the door to the basement, pretty much any door that is closed leading to somewhere I don't belong!
    edited 1 March, 2006
    maxwell sir... *salutes maxwell* thank u fer mi shinee medal dat u plased on mi collar ... i will ware it wid pride! (kitty ... u look lovelee warin yer shinee medal ... it wud look verree good on da ninja soot. *winks at kitty*) maxwell ... i am at yer serviss fer world domination!
    edited 2 March, 2006
    Jeter you are too sweet!*gives him a big hug* I'm glad you think I look lovely with my medal! I must say that you look mighty handsome with yours too! *winks at Jeter* hehe, we look great with our medals on! Hmm maybe I'll do some recon work so I can put the ninja suit on and wear the medal. Maybe you would like to join me? *winks*
    edited 2 March, 2006
    lissen ... las nite at da "terrific tabbies" birfday partee ... i wuz dansin da cha-cha wid mi frend reebok (an we wer laffin an laffin!) i had a ideer. cats dansin da cha-cha will put da humanz off-gard an we can dominate da world! mwa-ha-ha ... (oops i scared miself!) kitty ... wud u like to cha-cha? *wink ... wink ... cha ...cha ...cha*
  • bree keybree key Small TownMember Posts: 3,005
    edited 2 March, 2006
    Max you will be VERY proud of me today!
    edited 2 March, 2006
    hehe, Jeter I think you might be on to something with cats doing the cha cha! Sounds like the Terrific Tabbies party was a fun time! I would love to do dance the cha cha with you! *grabs Jeter's paw and starts doing the cha cha* hehe this is fun Jeter!!! *winks*
    edited 2 March, 2006
    3 ...4...cha-cha-cha ... ouch kitty ... u stepped on mi paw! but i must say ... u ar verree lite on yer pawz ... ar enee humanz watchin?
    edited 2 March, 2006
    whoops, sorry about that paw! Is it okay! hmm I don't think any humans are watching now *looks around*
    edited 2 March, 2006
    how can we dominate if nobodee iz watchin?
    edited 2 March, 2006
    hmmm good point! Okay I was saving this for later but *whips out the ninja suit* Look I think we are getting some attention. Keep it up! cha cha cha cha
    edited 3 March, 2006
    5 ... 6 ... cha-cha-cha kitty ... i'm outta breath (an yer ninja soot takes mi breath away! *winkin an winkin*)
  • Cyndi HorstmanshofCyndi Horstmanshof Spring HillMember Posts: 14,041 ✭✭
    edited 3 March, 2006
    My mom is watching you and laughing.... See, it's working like a charm. MOL
    edited 3 March, 2006
    see kitty ... itz werkin. bootzie's mom is laffin ... time fer domination!
    edited 4 March, 2006
    Brilliant, you two! We\'ll all do such silly things that we debilitate our humans with wheezing fits of laughter! *dons pink glittery tutu and flitters around the the room throwing glitter in the air and waving a magic wand* Okay, commrades, time to think silly! Let\'s see how far this plan gets us, and maybe after the humans are doubled over we can implemant our truly devious phase of the plan (world domination!) *flits and spins in a blur of manly-pink tutu*
    edited 4 March, 2006
    ouch maxwell ... u flitted into me wid yer tutu! an i got sum glittery stuff in mi eye. *rubs eye with paw* but i must say ... u look sooo funnee ... i'm laffin an laffin (an so iz mi mom! uh-oh ... success!)
    edited 4 March, 2006
    *blushes over Jeter's comment* Looks like this being silly plan is working! hehe, Maxwell, love the tutu! My mom is laughing!! This plan is so great, she's totally distracted! Jeter lets keep the cha cha up, its too much fun to stop *winks* and in the spirt of being silly, Jeter I give you this princess crown to wear! hehehe, I hope you like it!!! I'm sure it will be distracting!
    edited 5 March, 2006
    kitty ... bein silly iz wut i do best! 9-10-cha-cha-cha ... pleez ... do NOT put dat crown on mi hed ... ask enyone in da terrific tabbies group ... no hatz fer me!
    edited 5 March, 2006
    Jeter, Jeter... it\'s not a HAT, it\'s a CROWN! It\'s manly and dignified. And hey, if I can wear a pink tutu, you can wear crown! *starts belting out Barry Manilow\'s \"Her name was LO-la, she was a SHOW-girl\" at top of kitty lungs while spin spin spinning*
    edited 5 March, 2006
    ha .. ha ... i'm laffin an laffin! barry manilow. now dats funnee! ok kitty ... gimme da crown! if its fer da good ov da groop ... i'll ware da crown. 11-12 cha-cha-cha
    edited 6 March, 2006
    Way to go Jeter! Thats the spirit! *sings* At the Copa Copacabana!!! haha this is too much fun 13-14 Cha-Cha-Cha