Dear Catster reader,

Almost two years ago, we invested numerous resources and rebuilt the Catster community. With new hardware, software and personnel, we did our best to satisfy the many users who shared their thoughts, pictures, questions, and love for and of their pets with us and friends. It was a thriving community with many users. We hoped, however, there would be more like you.

Times and habits have changed and we are sad to announce that the Catster community will be closing down on July 20, 2019.

Catster magazine, www.catster.com and the associated social media sites are NOT shutting down. We encourage you to continue reading the content found in the pages of the magazine and the web sites, commenting through the mechanisms provided and sharing your ideas and comments with us and your fellow readers.

Instructions for accessing pet profiles were shared with everyone in 2017. The instructions can be found elsewhere within the forum. AFTER JULY 20TH, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO ACCESS THIS CONTENT. And, effective immediately, we are no longer able to answer questions about the community.

Thank you for your support and we look forward to serving you through our magazine and website.

Cheers,
Catster

Super-skilled Kitties Needed for World Domination!

Sarah BrownSarah Brown ChicagoMember Posts: 100
*calls meeting to order* Okay, comrades. The humans are really mucking up the world around us.. so, all in favor of us cats taking over, raise your paw and say "meow." First order of business - we're going to need an army of kitties skilled in various trades. My own credentials include status as a ninja warrior, sous chef, and expert plant chewer. No skill is too silly, so don't be shy. We're going to need kitties of all stripes and solids. So.. who's with me?

Comments

• Nicole FoxNicole Fox PawsvilleMember Posts: 3,777
    edited 18 April, 2007
    Meow I'm super skilled and so are my claws cats will rule!
  • T DerrT Derr HuttoMember Posts: 1,479
    edited 22 April, 2007
    Did someone say world domination? *ears perk up* Mom calls me a monkey bat.. I'll climb door frames and hang upside down before doing a back flip landing. I'm super stealthy, ninja moves and have razor sharp claws.
    edited 24 April, 2007
    Hi Ms. Pixel May the kitty who created this post isn't here want to start our own world domination club? You are a cool kitty. You look a bit like my adopted kitty sister Coco.
  • T DerrT Derr HuttoMember Posts: 1,479
    edited 29 April, 2007
    Ohhhh.. World Domination Club... *paws together and taps claws* I like.. I like. We'll take over the world.. one kitty and one human at a time!
  • Cassandra GriffinCassandra Griffin OmahaMember Posts: 4,662
    edited 29 April, 2007
    i agree tearing posters isnt ENOUGH K lets get ricky ullmen paris hilton lisey lohan and sooooo much moreeeeeeeeee
    edited 30 April, 2007
    Yes first we must plan our attack plan. We need a cat who can be sneaky and sly to be a spy cat, a cat who can attack, a cat that can trip people over *MOL I''m good at that* and many more tasks oh and once again welcome to the Super-skilled Kittie World Domination club
  • Elizabeth CharonElizabeth Charon San FranciscoMember Posts: 523
    edited 30 April, 2007
    I'm really good at flirting! I could be a femme fatal. I swish and vibrate my big fluffy tail at people and then chirp and everyone falls in love with me :)
  • Mandy FeeneyMandy Feeney dundeeMember Posts: 7,973
    edited 30 April, 2007
    World Domination!!! So Cool!!!! hehehehe..........I'm in!!!! Mwahahaha.......I gots fast movement, A cute look about me, which will make any Human stop DEAD in their Tracks ((I'm like Puss in Boots - Cute but Deadly) And I have RAZOR Sharp teeth,... ;)
    edited 30 April, 2007
    Welcome you two sound purrfect for the group. As we say cats rule! welcome to the club.
    edited 1 May, 2007
    Mwahahaha I say we should Torment Dogs......... Dogs always think they are better than me.....And they Chase me. This Could be Lots of FUN. ;):D
    edited 2 May, 2007
    Yes of course dogs are going down!:)) Ughh I have to live with one.
    edited 2 May, 2007
    Thats Bad, but here....Prob most fav Pet is Dogs! I cant leave my house, just to go for a wander...Without seeing a dog, and they bark at me...... Hehehe, We'll show Dogs......They are Sooooo Going DOWN!
  • Allyson SeachAllyson Seach EvansvilleMember Posts: 49
    edited 2 May, 2007
    we kitties already OWN the world...so if all the doggies didnt know before, now ya know! Cats=RULERS OF ALL! *...bow chicka bow wow...*
    edited 4 May, 2007
    Yes but what will our attack plan be on dogs? We have some cats to trick 'em to think we are nice but we need a bigger plan share your ideas kitties!
    edited 4 May, 2007
    Hi I've now created a group all you kitties will receive an invite and if you are new feel free to join it's open to all kitties.
    edited 4 May, 2007
    Hm..........Poisoning the Dogs.... Get LOADS of Kitties to chase the dogs....Bite & Scratch... The Dogs wont be able 2 handle like....100 Kitties... :)) (Unless there are more of them)
    edited 7 May, 2007
    Yes I like the idea bite and scratch we'll over power them!
  • edited 4 August, 2007
    did u say domination!!??? im pretty distructive i do some crazy things to sace other cats and some crazy things for destruction
    edited 5 August, 2007
    Cool you can help us rule over the dogs.
  • edited 5 August, 2007
    DOGS r going down no more slobber for me!!!
    edited 5 August, 2007
    How shall we attack them??
  • edited 5 August, 2007
    hmm ok im a i billionaire i can buy somthing very evil he he he* 1 the trypods from scary movie 4!!!! aka alien space ship 2.vaporizers 3.morpho ray tunrs them into sheep and ducks 4.Monster trucks run them over!! 5.big rolling metal ball 6.CLAWS!! 7.WATER guns!!
    edited 5 August, 2007
    I like 3 and 6
  • edited 5 August, 2007
    no trypods?? i like to control them from world of the worlds have u ever seen that movie?? i got a line scare the dogs make them stop put out a huge I pod screen go down to late 80,s and it was on tv ok im not a 80,s person it was on scary movie 4 but anyway bring out a huge I Pod screen go down to 80,s plays a short cool song and the screen comes down to DESTROY HUMANITY
    edited 5 August, 2007
    hmmmm:-k:-k:-k:-k:-k
  • edited 5 August, 2007
    im scared of crossfire beacuse im afraid shes going to throw somthing at me or hurt annie cuse im going with annie so im keeping annie a secret so crossfire dosen,t kill her!!! we,ve been done for a long time but i can,t tell crossfire beacuse shes going to cry her eyes out i am pretty sure she will get the picture im not with her anymore im with annie
    edited 5 August, 2007
    Yes but I think you should tell her why you don't want to go out with her and break it kindly to her. Other wise she'll have a broken heart.
  • edited 5 August, 2007
    she threw stuff at me last time i tryed to break it off!!