What is WRONG with the "give paw" stroll?

Shelly DucharmeShelly Ducharme Member Posts: 38
edited 27 February, 2006 in Plus Fun
Hey, what is going on with the give paw stroll today? I keep getting that message \"Whoa, where\'d that cat go\"?? It is VERY annoying and is making me swish my tail. Even when I do manage to give some paw, when I try to go to the next kitty, I get that stupid message. I *love* to give paw, so this is starting to try my kitty patience!!

Comments

• edited 27 February, 2006
    I know it is frustrating isn't it? It's been like that for a few days. Hopefully those fleas will clear out soon
  • MARY HEFFERNANMARY HEFFERNAN Valley of The MoonMember Posts: 13,688
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Yes, I think Fallon has it right. There have been a lot of updates going on with HQ reorganizing our clubs and connections, but I'm sure it will all settle down in a short time. Good for you for strolling and "giving paws" -- purrs.
  • Shelly DucharmeShelly Ducharme Member Posts: 38
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Thanks, Fallon and Jacques. Jacques, about "giving paw", I or one of my siblings help my mom do this almost daily -- everyone loves to see paws and page visits, right? purrs, Kismet from the House of Paws
  • Tabitha Smith-ElliottTabitha Smith-Elliott Gainesville/Hall County, GAMember Posts: 11,582
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Kismet - I just had to stop in and say you are about one of the cutest tuxedo cats I have ever seen. What a doll!! My brother Domino is a tux - but not near as beautiful as you.