For those cats who eat EVO

Ms IMs I Member Posts: 75
edited 15 January, 2006 in Food & Nutrition
I eat EVO but there is only one store in the entire city carrying this brand of food. Ridiculous, I know. They are also the most expensive store to shop, so my humans are looking for some other place to get my food. Anyone have any luck ordering online or do the shipping costs eradicate any savings? Thanks in advance for your help, catsters! Meowsie, Amélie

Comments

• Sally WrightSally Wright DenverMember Posts: 130 ✭✭
    edited 27 February, 2006
    We've never mail ordered it before, but it is an expensive food. There are only 2 stores in my area who sell it and the 2nd one buys it from the first one, that store is even more expensive. I'll be watching this thread to see if anyone has any info about mail ordering!
  • Angela ClarkAngela Clark Fort SmithMember Posts: 15,094
    edited 27 February, 2006
    I can't say about Evo but I can say about Wellness (it is the best food we can get in town), we were getting it in town but the only store that carries it is going out of business next week. It's going to be so much more expensive to get it online because of the shipping. The best deal we found for it is on petfooddirect.com. Unfortunately, it is still cheaper to buy it in the store and they don't carry Evo. We've never had Evo but when mommy goes to St. Louis in April, she's going to get us some to try out. Good luck on your hunt for a better option.
  • Heather HHeather H Satellite BeachMember Posts: 18
    edited 27 February, 2006
    I eat evo dry food, and then sometimes i eat wellness wet food, or merrick wet food! xD I think hollistic foods our the healthiest and the tastiest! xD
  • Deb O'NeillDeb O'Neill PerkasieMember Posts: 8,659
    edited 27 February, 2006
    You know what we find frustrating about petfooddirect? It's just a couple of miles away from us and they don't have a store you can go into. Mom is going to put us on Felidae which she'll buy from there, but she's hoping they'll allow her to come and pick it up. (Keep your fingers crossed!)
    edited 27 February, 2006
    We had the same problem with finding a store that sold the holistic/Evo food. What my mommy did was just looked on the internet and it told her some places that sold holistic foods in our area. If you call local vets sometimes they sell food, that is now where my mommy gets my evo and wellness food xD
  • Deb O'NeillDeb O'Neill PerkasieMember Posts: 8,659
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Check this place out. Prices are cheaper than most. I haven't looked at shipping and handling yet. http://www.animalworldnetwork.com/catsfood.html
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Ok I well thanks Sophie! x)