Is it just me or is there something wrong...

Beastie_and_the_BoysBeastie_and_the_Boys Marquette, MI / ChicagoMember Posts: 17,806 ✭✭✭
edited 19 January, 2006 in New to Catster/Tips & Tricks
...with Catster right now? The Forums seem to be frozen on yesterday evening (and even earlier than I remember them working last night!)? And our Catmail isn't working right, either. It says on the homepage that we have 2 new emails but when I open the inbox there aren't any new ones. Plus, when I try to delete one of the messages from a group I belong to, it keeps telling me I'm trying to delete something that wasn't sent to us! How can that be?? I wonder if this is related to that server "upgrade" last week. :-(

Comments

• MARY HEFFERNANMARY HEFFERNAN Valley of The MoonMember Posts: 13,688
    edited 27 February, 2006
    No, Bea, not just you! For everycat who has had rosette, forum, mail or rosette problems: it seems big cockroaches got into the system, so don't call your computer server! As of this posting, things seem okay, but Wednesday night the site was going in and out and some things disappeared or functions weren't working. Don't panic -- HQ will certainly have the bugs fumigated in no time! Hang in there. Don't know what we can do about the fur we pulled out, though...
  • Nancy HornbergerNancy Hornberger Commerce Twp.Member Posts: 3,723
    edited 27 February, 2006
    I still think it is the dogs! I think they are plotting to take over catster. *Klemy hides her Q-tips* Those poop machines aren't getting my Q-tips!