Wish COCONUT Happy 20th Birthday - Jan. 23, 2006

AshPoGusAshPoGus AlbuquerqueMember Posts: 7,041 ✭✭✭
A good friend and fun guy, COCONUT is going to turn 20 on January 23rd. Yes - TWENTY! Please join me in sending birthday greetings to him. Leave a message here, send him a purrsonal catmail message, or leave treats on his page. Do all of those things! Click on his name above to go to his Catster page. Mark your calendars for the 23rd or leave a message now. Here's also a link to his "group" page, where there's a special birthday photo. Happy 20th Birthday, Coconut.

Comments

• MARY HEFFERNANMARY HEFFERNAN Valley of The MoonMember Posts: 13,688
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Ah, monsieur coconut! Such a momentous occasion! HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY... and meowy mooore!! -=VIJAY, selket & jacques --the fiends
  • Niki MattsonNiki Mattson St. PaulMember Posts: 20,360
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hey Coconut! Do you know that in human years you would be 100? Aren't you glad you're kitty! Mommy got a card like that, but instead of humans it was a dog, saying that dogs age 7 years to every one of a human's years. Now all I know is that I'm really confused. Happy Birthday!
  • Amber MunirAmber Munir Member Posts: 4,166
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Wow! Coconut's sure one lucky cat! I hope I live that long. Have a happy, happy, happy birthday, Coconut!
  • Angela ClarkAngela Clark Fort SmithMember Posts: 15,094
    edited 27 February, 2006
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY COCONUT!!!! WHOO HOO!!! 20!! You da man! Best wishes for your 20th birthday and many more to come.
  • Shawnee CShawnee C Danville, PAMember Posts: 181
    edited 27 February, 2006
    20 years old!! How wonderful Coconut, hope you have a very happy birthday with tons of catnip, playtime and some special treats!
  • Dan GravelDan Gravel TorontoMember Posts: 18
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Happy Birthday Coconut! May you have 100 more! Best wishes from me and my royal subjects on this joyus occaision, may all your brithday wishes come true. ~ Isis - Regina et Imperatrix (Queen and Empress) P.S. In honour of your birthday I shall besow upon you the title of "Knight of the Empire". It doesn't really get you anything, but I gave you a couple treats.
  • Sylvia HJSylvia HJ college stationMember Posts: 998
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Happy birthyday Coconut! And may you a 20 m0re!
  • Tina MillicanTina Millican Pell CityMember Posts: 12,008
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Happy Birthday Coconut! Wow, twenty years old! That's a lot! Congratulations and I hope you get lots of fun stuff for your big day! Love and Purrs, The Wild Child
  • BruceTheBossBruceTheBoss Winslow, BuckinghamshireMember Posts: 37,079 ✭✭✭
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Happy Birthday Cocount. Hope you get everything you wish for. Henry & Family xxxx

Bruce The Boss

• edited 27 February, 2006
    A very happy birthday to you, my friend! Hope you get something good on your special day!
  • Jenn OkenquistJenn Okenquist Member Posts: 637
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Happy 20th Birthday Coconut!!! We hope you have a good one and many more to come! Tubby and Kitty
  • Cyndi HorstmanshofCyndi Horstmanshof Spring HillMember Posts: 14,041 ✭✭
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Happy Birthday COCONUT! We wish you all the best. Fee, Mylo, Gys and Bootz
  • TRACY YOUNGTRACY YOUNG New YorkMember Posts: 6,538
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Have a big hunk o\' chicken on me, my man. You are a gorgeous mancat. (And to think, I always liked younger men.)
  • Tabitha Smith-ElliottTabitha Smith-Elliott Gainesville/Hall County, GAMember Posts: 11,582
    edited 27 February, 2006
    On behalf of myself and my entire family - Sweetie, Lemur, Lexington, Chloe, Callie, Domino, Inky, Patches, Twinkie, Sydney & Tiki. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR COCONUUUUUUT HAPPY BIRHTDAY TO YOUUUUUUUU!!! Please excuse the off key singing - it was the best I could do considering who was singing. *laughs*
  • Janet CrouchJanet Crouch Member Posts: 1,209
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Happy 20th Birthday, Coconut! This is a very special occasion and we wish you all the best! Loving headbonks, Mercy, Milo, Sofie, Riley, Pebbles, Reebok, and Nike
  • Janet CrouchJanet Crouch Member Posts: 1,209
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Happy 20th Birthday, Coconut! This is a very special occasion and we wish you all the best! Loving headbonks, Mercy, Milo, Sofie, Riley, Pebbles, Reebok, and Nike
  • Beastie_and_the_BoysBeastie_and_the_Boys Marquette, MI / ChicagoMember Posts: 17,806 ✭✭✭
    edited 27 February, 2006
    So are we just posting our wishes, or are we going to have a real par-tay?? :-D I'd say 20 years is a reason to dance...even if you're an old fart! ;-) What does the birthday cat say about that?
  • Jennifer SchallyJennifer Schally Member Posts: 820
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Happy Birthday to Coconut with lots of purrs and nuzzles!
  • Jennifer SchallyJennifer Schally Member Posts: 820
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Wow! 20 years old! I just turned 1! Much respect and best wishes to my elder.
  • sarah schupfersarah schupfer brooklynMember Posts: 1,217
    edited 27 February, 2006
    wow-za! happy 20th birthday coconut!!!!! pea
  • AshPoGusAshPoGus AlbuquerqueMember Posts: 7,041 ✭✭✭
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Ben, I\'ll see if I can get Coconut away from his warm napping spot and see what he has to say. Tomorrow\'s the big day. Hi, Pea -- didn\'t see you there a minute ago!
  • Renée deCarvalhoRenée deCarvalho MinneapolisMember Posts: 4
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Dear Mister Coconut- Happy Birthday to the most distinguished Gentleman Cat I know. Congratulations on your big Two-Oh! And also congratulations on your excellent comeback. Way to put the Lime in the Coconut! Your little buddy, Nerosan, the Muffin Man
  • Renée deCarvalhoRenée deCarvalho MinneapolisMember Posts: 4
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Mon Cher, M. Coconut- Of course, I simply HAD to post and wish you a happy Twentieth birthday! Of course, there will be feasting in my realms; the fountains will run with catnip infused water, and we shall all eat chicken and seafood in honor of your special day. I would attempt to send Nero as a messenger, to bring some of the food to you, but he'd just eat it all. He's not allowed outside, either. Foiled AGAIN! Anyway, we're thinking about you! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Imperially, Isis, Queen of EVERY Realm
  • Toffy_VanessaToffy_Vanessa Member Posts: 4,074 ✭✭
    edited 27 February, 2006
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY, COCONUT!!!!! I hope you get some extra special treats on your extra special birthday! Purrs, Toffy
  • MouseMouse Near Camborne,Member Posts: 43,591 ✭✭✭
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Way to go Coconut. HAPPY 20th Birthday and may there be many more birthdays to come. Purrs and birthday hugs and kisses. From all of us. Drift and the cornish crew. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • leigh probulisleigh probulis middletownMember Posts: 41
    edited 27 February, 2006
    blushing and singing as i read all your loving messages...this family is truly amazing and wonderful, you have filled my heart with so much love...tic toc tic toc. almost 20..it was a rough year i gave my mommy a huge scare, but can you believe i am now a healthy and dare i say a little chunky happy birthday boy...mommys computer crashed so that why i have not been around to get all your love but you will see much more of me....i think i smell chicken in the kitchen for me and it is in a little heart shaped bowl....12.00 am is when i get it though.....also i have requested the spanking to start a little earlier in the evening.love my tushy spanked as you all know..so all you meezers and meezer lovers make sure you all know i am sending all a little piece of my bday chicken cake..health and meoaws....monsier coconut loves you all.....
  • Cyndi HorstmanshofCyndi Horstmanshof Spring HillMember Posts: 14,041 ✭✭
    edited 27 February, 2006
    We just read that you are going to be 20.....HOLY KATZ, as Jacques would say. That is one huge milestone! We are all so happy for you and wish you all the best. Love, Fee, Bootz, Gys and Mylo
  • SterlingAndTheSTeamSterlingAndTheSTeam Mount OliveMember Posts: 41,262 ✭✭✭
    edited 27 February, 2006
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY, COCONUT !!!!! Athena, Apollo & Aragorn
  • Connie Cardwell-WhitisConnie Cardwell-Whitis RichardsonMember Posts: 173
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Coconut~~ Hope you enjoy your b/day chicken. You certainly deserve it! So glad you are feeling well and I'm sure your TWENTIETH birthday will be meowrvelous, monsieur. Nuzzles,
  • Connie Cardwell-WhitisConnie Cardwell-Whitis RichardsonMember Posts: 173
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Let us know whether you enjoyed your birthday chicken or the spanking the most, Coconut. MOL I second everything my sister Mhari said, and add my b/day greetings and salutations. Being twenty is quite thrilling. Happy 20th, lime in the coconut.