You gotta get one of these!

Sharla SikesSharla Sikes Member Posts: 356
edited 21 January, 2006 in Other Meows & Purrs
OK so it was my early Christmas present and I've had it for a month now, but my mom is SO LAZY that I haven't gotten her to post pics until now. My play cubie thing is made out of nylon with stiffened plastic frames and it folds out and pops up. It came two to a package but you can buy as many as you want and stick them together. They connect via velcro. Mom got mine at Target for like $10 or so. FOr that price she COULD have gotten 5 of them and put them all together, but she spent more on her dumb boyfriend and I just got one. Oh well. Click my profile to see pix!

Comments

• Deb O'NeillDeb O'Neill PerkasieMember Posts: 8,659
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Wow, Axle, you\'re getting big! Mom got something similar at Target. It was 1 to a package for about $3.50 each. We must have an older version. The cubes aren\'t as nice as yours. We really don\'t use them a whole lot. Sometimes we sleep in them. Sometimes we hide from each other using the cubes! It\'s fun! You know a really neat toy you may enjoy? A kitty cruiser. I love to run through mine and pounce on whoever is at the other end. I roll around in it, too. It makes lots of crinkly noises, too. Sophie really doesn\'t play with it. Mom found mine at Petco, but you could probably get it at Petsmart, too.
  • Sharla SikesSharla Sikes Member Posts: 356
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Yeah, I eat like a pig so I've been putting on weight! I love my playhouse cubicles. I run through them and roll them over and play with the tassels that hang down from the inside roof. Or I carry all my jingly ball toys inside there and roll around on them.
  • Tabitha Smith-ElliottTabitha Smith-Elliott Gainesville/Hall County, GAMember Posts: 11,582
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Thanks for sharing!!