NEED TO PURR FOR A MISSING MEMBER

Christina WilsonChristina Wilson Carson city/Dayton, NevadaMember Posts: 924
edited 19 April, 2006 in Other Meows & Purrs
ZOE is missing we need to send some purrs out for her... I noticed she was missing since herhuman put it next to her name and I saw it while checking on my members/friends of my group here is her page..SEND PURRRRRS http://www.catster.com/pet_page.php?i=104039&j=t

Comments

• Tina MillicanTina Millican Pell CityMember Posts: 12,008
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hi Salem! I have been missing for several months now, and Mom is really worried about me. At first she thought that I had just wandered off for a while like I tend to do, but now she thinks I may have gotten lost. Thanks for your concern and my family is purring for me to be found soon!
  • Deb O'NeillDeb O'Neill PerkasieMember Posts: 8,659
    edited 27 February, 2006
    We\'re purring for you too, Zoe! PURR PURR PURR PURR PURR
  • Deb O'NeillDeb O'Neill PerkasieMember Posts: 8,659
    edited 27 February, 2006
    OOPS!
  • Nancy HornbergerNancy Hornberger Commerce Twp.Member Posts: 3,723
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Zoe, My sisters & I have our paws crossed that you find your way home. PURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!
  • Amber MunirAmber Munir Member Posts: 4,166
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Poor Zoe! I hope you get home soon! Purrrr!
  • Cyndi HorstmanshofCyndi Horstmanshof Spring HillMember Posts: 14,041 ✭✭
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Purring for Zoe\'s safe return... PURR PURR PURR PURRRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrRRRRRRRRRR PURR PURR PURR PURRRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrRRRRRRRRRR PURR PURR PURR PURRRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrRRRRRRRRRR PURR PURR PURR PURRRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrRRRRRRRRRR PURR PURR PURR PURRRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrRRRRRRRRRR PURR PURR PURR PURRRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrRRRRRRRRRRPURR PURR PURR PURRRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrRRRRRRRRRR Mylo, Fee, Gys and Bootz
  • Niki MattsonNiki Mattson St. PaulMember Posts: 20,360
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Oh-oh! Hope you get home soon Zoe! Just like Sassy, Shadow and Chance did in the movie Homeward Bound, the Incredible Journey. Boy were they smart! Cats and dogs are like that in real life too, if we keep puuuurrrrrrring for her, hopefully she'll find her way home PUUUUUURRRRRRRRRR PUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRR PUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRR
  • Tabitha Smith-ElliottTabitha Smith-Elliott Gainesville/Hall County, GAMember Posts: 11,582
    edited 27 February, 2006
    From me and my entire family - lots of purrs for you that you are found soon!! Puuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
  • MARY HEFFERNANMARY HEFFERNAN Valley of The MoonMember Posts: 13,688
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Zoey, have you just gone for a visit to see the Queen? Now you come home and make it a safe journey. Your friends are worried! Purring that all is okay. Purring that you are on your way home. Purring just for you.....purr purr purr purr purr purr purr purr -=VIJAY, selket & jacques
  • KittymomKittymom MiltonMember Posts: 266 ✭✭
    edited 27 February, 2006
    I'm purrrrrrrring for your safe return Zoe.
  • BruceTheBossBruceTheBoss Winslow, BuckinghamshireMember Posts: 37,079 ✭✭✭
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Purring for Zoe. Please come home soon.

Bruce The Boss

• cat shepherdcat shepherd KnoxvilleMember Posts: 6,314
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Poor Zoe ... we hope you have found a safe place that is warm with plenty of food! We hope you find your way home soon! purrrrrrrr purrrrrrr purrrrr purrrr purrrrrrrrrrr
  • TRACY YOUNGTRACY YOUNG New YorkMember Posts: 6,538
    edited 27 February, 2006
    come home zoe! right now! purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
  • edited 27 February, 2006
    I hope you find your way home Zoe... PuuuuuuuurrrrrrrPurrrrrrrrPuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrr
  • Sharon PSharon P Member Posts: 8
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Any update Zoe? Cats everywere are purring for you. My boyfriend Riley, and my humans all want to find out you made it safe and sound.
  • Tina MillicanTina Millican Pell CityMember Posts: 12,008
    edited 27 February, 2006
    The humans have still not seen me. They are trying to keep up hope, but fear the worst. Hopefully, despite their concerns, I will find my way home soon!
  • edited 19 April, 2006
    Zoe! Please come home! We miss you!! Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr purrrrrrrrrr purrrrrrrrrrr purrrrrrrrr.........Rubs and whiskers for you!!
  • Rebecca HornerRebecca Horner Prescott ValleyMember Posts: 8,496
    edited 19 April, 2006
    Please come home soon Zoe , your friends and family are worried sick. PURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR PURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR PURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR PURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
  • Patricia HodgePatricia Hodge WatertownMember Posts: 14,819
    edited 19 April, 2006
    I am purringggg some more purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrsssssssssssssssssssssssBluie
  • Rebecca ArmitageRebecca Armitage BoulderMember Posts: 57 ✭✭
    edited 19 April, 2006
    Dear Zoe, We hope you are safe, healthy and happy whereever you are. But your Mummy misses you so much, we will be praying for you and sending you energy to find your way home. Puuuuurrrrr's to you from Puss-Cat, Sterling, Tabitha, Leo Twitchit
  • Rebecca ArmitageRebecca Armitage BoulderMember Posts: 57 ✭✭
    edited 19 April, 2006
    Dear Zoe, We hope you are safe, healthy and happy whereever you are. But your Mummy misses you so much, we will be praying for you and sending you energy to find your way home. Puuuuurrrrr's to you from Puss-Cat, Sterling, Tabitha, Leo Twitchit
  • Gimli_TGMGimli_TGM HurstMember Posts: 29,929 ✭✭
    edited 19 April, 2006
    We are also here purring for your safe return. Puuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrr Puuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrr Purrs, Nigel, Isis, Kahlan and Gimli