Poll: How do you like to annoy your humans?

Comments

• Niki MattsonNiki Mattson St. PaulMember Posts: 20,360
    edited 23 September, 2007
    I do my business on Mistress' nice fluffy blue bathroom rug. Especially when she was gone last week. There was a present from me every day. Now since she's been home, I've been a good girl and used the box :)) It drives her nuts!
  • cat shepherdcat shepherd KnoxvilleMember Posts: 6,314
    edited 24 September, 2007
    I crawl under the bed and claw at the mattress. Drives Mom crazy! :))
  • edited 27 September, 2007
    I have tried a new one! I poke cat mother in the nose with my paw when she is sleeping. oops...that won't fly anymore. Now she grabs my paw and we play that who-can-catch-the-paw-first game!
  • Tiffany McConnellTiffany McConnell OmahaMember Posts: 30,862
    edited 27 September, 2007
    Thats a fun game Jacques!! *grins* Lately I've been reeeeeally snuggle-y.... Human thinks its weird cause I'm not really a snuggler... not with Humans anyway. Couple of nights ago, I snuggled into Human when she was trying to fall asleep, so she started scratching my chin, and I wrapped my paws around her hand, buried my nose into it and fell asleep. What annoys her about it is that she gets hot, so she attempts to slide away a little, but I just snuggle closer and closer untiil shes pinned against the Big Pillows. :))
  • Kristen MaranciakKristen Maranciak PittsburghMember Posts: 560
    There are two things I do that annoy mommy...First I play in the water fountains...I get water everywhere then mommy ends up stepping in it. The other thing I do is I am a licker...I wake mommy up in the middle of the night licking her face, her neck, her hand...anything I can get my tongue on. :)) She used to think it was cute.
  • Kristen MaranciakKristen Maranciak PittsburghMember Posts: 560
    I howl like a wolf...As soon as mommy and daddy get home I howl and meow as loud as I can. It drives mommy and daddy crazy...The other thing is that I do that drives them crazy is when there is an open cabinet I jump in. I also spray occasionally...that really gets them.
  • emily daltonemily dalton Member Posts: 12
    edited 2 October, 2007
    my fav way to anoy my mom is hidding im so small and black so its very easy =;
  • JessicaJessica Long Island, New YorkMember Posts: 1,339 ✭✭✭
    edited 5 October, 2007
    I like to meow in her ear in the mornings til she wakes up and feeds us! Other than that I leave most of the annoying stuff to sable!
  • JessicaJessica Long Island, New YorkMember Posts: 1,339 ✭✭✭
    edited 5 October, 2007
    Ooh there are so many different ways that I love to try! My favorite is to run round the house early in the morning and meow loudly at nothing. That always gets em! Oh, and I like to climb on things I'm not supposed to, like the bookshelves so I can knock stuff off of them! hehe. I also have figured out how to open drawers and search for things I can make mischief with!
  • TRACY YOUNGTRACY YOUNG New YorkMember Posts: 6,538
    edited 9 October, 2007
    Barf in her shoe!=;
    edited 9 October, 2007
    Pee on the floor!=;=; (But I'm olde)
    edited 9 October, 2007
    Vocalize in the bathroom=;=;=;
    edited 9 October, 2007
    Dive bomb her from the top of the bookshelves=;=;=;=;
  • Nichole NovakNichole Novak Sugar GroveMember Posts: 18 ✭✭
    edited 15 October, 2007
    Sharpen my claws on the corner of their bed while they're sleeping!
    edited 15 October, 2007
    I like to sit on their backs while they're sleeping!
    edited 15 October, 2007
    I scatter my dry food all over the kitchen...
    edited 15 October, 2007
    I like to jump on top of Daddy's dresser and knock things off of it in the middle of the night!
  • Toffy_VanessaToffy_Vanessa Member Posts: 4,074 ✭✭
    edited 16 October, 2007
    I love scattering kitty litter all over the floor, especially after Mom has just scooped the litter box. :))
  • Darlene WagnerDarlene Wagner MilwaukeeMember Posts: 1,075
    edited 16 October, 2007
    Well, many times during the night as I do my rounds I check on mommy and daddy by walking around their bed. If I happen to be cold, well of course I need to warm up my paws, so I bat at them until they move out of the way and I can sleep in the middle of them and get warm. In the morning I run up to mommy and wait-making sure I look cuddly and cute...just as she reaches down to pet me I run away as fast as I can and stop-looking back to see if she will chase me.
    edited 16 October, 2007
    I love to yowl whenever somebody leaves the house, in the morning, if Cleo does anything naughty (well telling on her is important), and my most favorite is dumping my food all over the floor when I eat-esp if mommy doesn't give me wet food.
  • Humphrey HauntedHumphrey Haunted CaliforniaMember Posts: 10,753
    edited 29 October, 2007
    I used to be a furry quiet cat, who rarely if ever meowed - but just recently I've taken to standing in the middle of the kitchen and yelling furry loudly - as if I am in pain - and the results I am garnering are simply superb! Instant food! I don't know why it took me so long to do it, but better late than never. The other thing I do is I like to hide from Meowmy whenever she really wants to find me. I'm a master at this game, and if I don't want to be found in this apartment (I never go outside), trust me, I won't be! I try to vary my hiding places frequently so as to further confuse her. I also will get on top of the fridge to knock my pot of cat grass down bc Meowmy puts it up there thinking I can't get to it - hahahahaha she is so wrong! I will also retrieve old dried out cat grass from the kitchen trashcan, knocking it over efurrytime - the not so subtle message is usually heeded - "Go to the pet shop and buy me more". It works!
    edited 8 November, 2007
    Mysty and I love to pay chase and tag at 3am-which includes yowling then running over mommy's bed as fast as we can, jumping to the floor and then back unto the bed-it is so much fun!!!:))
  • karen andersonkaren anderson small town siamesevilleMember Posts: 5,514
    edited 8 November, 2007
    Me's laughing reading thru all of these posts....ahhhh & me's takin notes!! MOL....well......some ways I annoy my humans are: 1. Wait till about 3am and bang into the bedroom door if I'm left outside the door (imagine them shuttin me out?) .....2. Go to one of the rooms in the house away from my humans and "yell" or cry for them at the top of my lungs like I'm lost in there until they get up and come to find me! Hey, they keep gettin up, so they are trained. 3. Another fav is to wait till about 5am and take a long run and jump as hard as I can right on Mommie's legs while she is sound asleep! That's really fun now! Mommie doesn't get mad & she is awake then! better than asleep in my opinion!!
  • Diana MertensDiana Mertens Warner RobinsMember Posts: 5,435 ✭✭
    edited 8 November, 2007
    MOL - this thread is over TWO YEARS old and still kickin'!! I love it!!! Annoying humans is timeless:))
  • Michele AshleyMichele Ashley Chattanooga/HixsonMember Posts: 3,161
    edited 8 November, 2007
    I like to wait until momma is on the computer or busy doing something and then Meow really loud. When she asks me what I want I run into the living room and whenever she gets near me I run. Then I wait until she goes back to what she was doing and start over.:)):))
  • Niki MattsonNiki Mattson St. PaulMember Posts: 20,360
    edited 9 November, 2007
    I also like to walk all over the keyboard. Especially when Mistress is trying to do something on it! She just cleaned out the keyboard with a toothpick and a brush and found at least a pound of my fur inside the keys! Although most of the stuff in there was food, icky poo, I don't see why she would prefer that to Sandyfur!
  • Ashley ThompsonAshley Thompson Orange CountyMember Posts: 83
    edited 12 November, 2007
    I like to crawl into mommy\'s hair and knead my paws in their and drool a lot- it seems cute at first but then it starts to hurt. mwahahah!
  • Annalisa Conserti-JonesAnnalisa Conserti-Jones Member Posts: 5,234
    edited 17 November, 2007
    I take up half of mama's side of the bed, so that she has to sleep in a fetal position. I'll start the night sleeping quietly and by the side of her legs, and usually end up horizontal so that my tail is by the end of the bed, and my paws by dad. Mom gets annoyed by that a lot. I also like to claw at her pants during the day. She gets annoyed by that too. Oh, and the computer. I like to wait until she leaves the laptop unattended, and then I lay myself on top of it, and refuse to budge. I do it more often if mom seems to be working on something serious. =P
  • FelixFelix Member Posts: 45,573 ✭✭✭
    edited 17 November, 2007
    Gosh, where to start? :)) I do something similar to Snow. When Mom is at the computer or doing paperwork, I go into the living room and cry pitifully until she comes in to see me. When she goes back to work I start over again. Sometimes I'll come into the bedroom where Mom is and stand at the sliding glass door between the blinds and cry. When she gets up, I take off running into the living room. Sometimes when Mom is working on her checkbook or doing other paperwork, I jump onto the worktable and sprawl out on top of her work. Knocking things off the table (and other surfaces) with my tail is fun, too! :D
  • Tina WallaceTina Wallace ukiahMember Posts: 1,644
    edited 30 November, 2007
    HAH!!!! Every morning at 4:00 am. I start scratching at Meowma and Daddy\'s bedroom door...and Meowma tells me to stop and I run away...Ten minutes later I do it again...then I run when they open the door...hehehehe I love this game but apparently they don\'t...hehehehee...I do this until Meowma comes out and scratches my head and talks to me minute. Boy does this really make them frustrated.:)):)):)):)):))