Animations..

Ellen KenneyEllen Kenney Stuart / Saint Lucie areaMember Posts: 8,240
edited 26 January, 2006 in New to Catster/Tips & Tricks
I made two animations for Mama\'Kitty\'s page and uploaded them to the page. It took awhile for me to get them to fit, but I finally did and got them uploaded. I went to her page to see if they worked and they didn\'t! I saved them as GIFs (I\'ve made animations more than I take pictures) and they work perfectly on my computer. I had this same problem awhile back with a animation I made for Lady Bug. A dog at Dogster was nice enough to play with it a bit and got it to work. But.. Why won\'t the animations work on Mama\'s page??

Comments

• Tabitha Smith-ElliottTabitha Smith-Elliott Gainesville/Hall County, GAMember Posts: 11,582
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hey! Spooky made my animation for me. Maybe you could p-mail him and ask why they arent working.
  • Ellen KenneyEllen Kenney Stuart / Saint Lucie areaMember Posts: 8,240
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hi, Lemur! Can you give me the link to his or her page, please? I\'ve seen Spooky\'s brother around Dogster, but I can\'t find their pages. Editted to say.. Nevermind, I found Spooky\'s page :-)
  • Laura KelloggLaura Kellogg Long IslandMember Posts: 476
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Good luck! I hope they work!
  • Tabitha Smith-ElliottTabitha Smith-Elliott Gainesville/Hall County, GAMember Posts: 11,582
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Good luck Mama Kitty! Hope they start working for you.
  • Shannon BernardShannon Bernard Allegany Co.Member Posts: 269
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Sheesh, MamaKitty, I checked out your page and you have like 4 animations on there! I guess you figured things out! Nice work. I like the tail wagging ones a lot.
  • Ellen KenneyEllen Kenney Stuart / Saint Lucie areaMember Posts: 8,240
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Yep! We messed around with them and optimized them a lot.. Plus, Catster and Dogster\'s server(s) were having some problems with animations.