Dear Catster reader,

Almost two years ago, we invested numerous resources and rebuilt the Catster community. With new hardware, software and personnel, we did our best to satisfy the many users who shared their thoughts, pictures, questions, and love for and of their pets with us and friends. It was a thriving community with many users. We hoped, however, there would be more like you.

Times and habits have changed and we are sad to announce that the Catster community will be closing down on July 20, 2019.

Catster magazine, www.catster.com and the associated social media sites are NOT shutting down. We encourage you to continue reading the content found in the pages of the magazine and the web sites, commenting through the mechanisms provided and sharing your ideas and comments with us and your fellow readers.

Instructions for accessing pet profiles were shared with everyone in 2017. The instructions can be found elsewhere within the forum. AFTER JULY 20TH, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO ACCESS THIS CONTENT. And, effective immediately, we are no longer able to answer questions about the community.

Thank you for your support and we look forward to serving you through our magazine and website.

Cheers,
Catster

Stop By and Wish Ethan Happy Birthday!

Sharon EvansSharon Evans Member Posts: 2,968
Hello friends, We are having a party right here in this spot for my brother Ethan\'s 4th birthday today. So please stop by to see us for a few minutes. We have catnip cookies, catnip cake and loaves of Italian bread (if you know Ethan, you will understand) for any kitty who would like some. :) Happy Birthday Ethan! With love, Louis

Comments

• Cyndi HorstmanshofCyndi Horstmanshof Spring HillMember Posts: 14,041 ✭✭
    edited 27 February, 2006
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY ETHAN! We hope you have a wonderful day! E ....Electrifying T ... The bomb H .... Handsome A .... All about Italian bread N .... NICE Love, Felica, Mylo, Gysmo and Bootzie
  • bree keybree key Small TownMember Posts: 3,005
    edited 27 February, 2006
    H..have A...a P power P packed Y... Yippy it's you birthday! lilly and tigger
  • edited 27 February, 2006
    A very happy birthday to you Ethan from Mitzi, Fallon, Sampson, Mira, Alanna and myself! *smiles* Hope you get something good on your special day
  • Courtney K-Courtney K- WarrenMember Posts: 5,721
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Happy Birthday Ethan! ::giggles::
  • Nichole DwyerNichole Dwyer Member Posts: 2,118
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Happy Birthday Ethan! Hey Louis it's great to see you.Weres Ethan? HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!
  • Sharon EvansSharon Evans Member Posts: 2,968
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hi Milton and everyone, I\'m here but I was eating some bread and had my mouth full. MOL! Thanks so much for stopping by to help me celebrate today. I will check in later but will be milling about the area meanwhile. :)
  • BruceTheBossBruceTheBoss Winslow, BuckinghamshireMember Posts: 37,079 ✭✭✭
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Happy birthday to you Happy birthday to you Happy birthday dear Ethan Happy birthday to youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Happy birthday Ethan.

Bruce The Boss

edited 27 February, 2006
    Did I hear somecat mention catnip cake and cookies? *looks around* Oh sorry, Happy Birthday Ethan, hope you are having a really great day. *tucks in to Catnip cookie* Hhhmmmm these are great.

Bruce The Boss

• Nichole DwyerNichole Dwyer Member Posts: 2,118
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hey Birthday boy!How are you?
  • JANE STUTFIELDJANE STUTFIELD BERKELEYMember Posts: 2,203
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Happy Birthday to a great guy and fellow Terrific Tabby!!!! We lift a bowl of catnip tea and drink a toast to you. Kila is singing Happy Birthday dear Ethan right this second - she's loud and she's proud. Have a fantastic day - we think your mom should give you whatever you want and alot of it. Cheers to you, my friend. Oliver, Jackson, and Kila the singing cat
  • Deb O'NeillDeb O'Neill PerkasieMember Posts: 8,659
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Just stopped by to wish you a very Happy Birthday, Ethan! We loved your birthday website. Benjamin & Sophie
  • Heather HHeather H Satellite BeachMember Posts: 18
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Happy Birthday Ethan! x) -Kef and Isis! --A_A-- =(^.^)= (")U U(")
  • Heather HHeather H Satellite BeachMember Posts: 18
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Happy Birthday Ethan! x) -Isis and Kef! --A_A-- =(^.^)= (\")U U(\")
  • AshPoGusAshPoGus AlbuquerqueMember Posts: 7,041 ✭✭✭
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hi, Ethan. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I'm so glad you got some Italian bread. Hope you're having a great day. Love the website and your special birthday photo. ♥ Scooter
  • Toffy_VanessaToffy_Vanessa Member Posts: 4,074 ✭✭
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Happy Birthday, Ethan! Good thing I checked Catster or I would have missed the party and all the fun. I hope you're having a super time and that you get lots of yummy treats and fun presents on your special day. I'm gonna check out your birthday website right now if I can find it.
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Thanks for stopping by everyone! It\'s always fun to get caught up with you at a party. We have a lot more goodies to eat. I know things will be hopping at the Moo Boo Club later so thanks for coming over early to have some fun here. MB!!
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hiya Ethan, aaaawwwwwwwww we loved your birthday website, very cool. May I have some catnip cake?

Bruce The Boss

• Amber MunirAmber Munir Member Posts: 4,166
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Happy birthday, Ethan! *gives you a treat*
  • Maria VeceraMaria Vecera ElmhurstMember Posts: 10
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hi Ethan Happy Birthdya wish you all the best lots of catnip cookies and big kitty birthday hug from me Macko, Hope and Mocha Swirl!
  • MARY HEFFERNANMARY HEFFERNAN Valley of The MoonMember Posts: 13,688
    edited 27 February, 2006
    HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!! --the fiends
  • Niki MattsonNiki Mattson St. PaulMember Posts: 20,360
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hey! Happy Birthday to you! Here's a Happy Birthday kiss! *gives sandpaper kiss*
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Bruce, you surely can have some catnip cake as we have plenty. No takers on the loaves of Italian bread?? :) I love that stuff. We also just got some chicken wings delivered if anyone likes those. All bones removed so nobody gets hurt. Don\'t forget to check out the gigantic sandbox outside for all your, er, needs. (HeeHee)
  • bree keybree key Small TownMember Posts: 3,005
    edited 27 February, 2006
    yeah no joke bread of any kind is good with me * takes a slice of italian bread *
  • Ida Gottgens-SyfrettIda Gottgens-Syfrett GainesvilleMember Posts: 102
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Happy Birthday Ethan! From your friends Mr. Big and Aidan and their new sister Kitty.
  • sarah schupfersarah schupfer brooklynMember Posts: 1,217
    edited 27 February, 2006
    a very happy and healthy birthday to you!!!!
  • Tabitha Smith-ElliottTabitha Smith-Elliott Gainesville/Hall County, GAMember Posts: 11,582
    edited 27 February, 2006
    On behalf of myself and my entire family . . . HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR ETHAAAAANNNN HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOOOOUUUUU!!! Hope its a grand occassion!
  • jen clarkjen clark StrongsvilleMember Posts: 1,099
    edited 27 February, 2006
    OOOOOOOOOOOOOOH MY GOOOOOOODNESSS!!!! IS this happening RIGHT NOW?!?!?!?!?!!?!??!!?!?! WHAT? Oh Ethan, happy birthday my furrend! I'm so sorry I didn't know. Meowmie is SOOO behind on e-mews it's not even funny! I didn't come empty handed though. I whipped up a batch of Jell-o with peaches and it's in the shape of a fish!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE, Saffron Is it me, or do you just keep getting cuter and cuter?
  • Tabitha Smith-ElliottTabitha Smith-Elliott Gainesville/Hall County, GAMember Posts: 11,582
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Nope its not just you Saffron m'friend. He is a doll!!
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Sweetie and Saffron, you are too nice! :) Thanks for stopping by. Louis and I came by today to clean up after the party and it wasn\'t even messy. What good kitties we all were. Thanks everycat! It was a fun birthday for sure.
  • Jill ThomasJill Thomas SomervilleMember Posts: 10,370
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Happy Birthday, Ethan!