Dear Catster reader,

Almost two years ago, we invested numerous resources and rebuilt the Catster community. With new hardware, software and personnel, we did our best to satisfy the many users who shared their thoughts, pictures, questions, and love for and of their pets with us and friends. It was a thriving community with many users. We hoped, however, there would be more like you.

Times and habits have changed and we are sad to announce that the Catster community will be closing down on July 20, 2019.

Catster magazine, www.catster.com and the associated social media sites are NOT shutting down. We encourage you to continue reading the content found in the pages of the magazine and the web sites, commenting through the mechanisms provided and sharing your ideas and comments with us and your fellow readers.

Instructions for accessing pet profiles were shared with everyone in 2017. The instructions can be found elsewhere within the forum. AFTER JULY 20TH, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO ACCESS THIS CONTENT. And, effective immediately, we are no longer able to answer questions about the community.

Thank you for your support and we look forward to serving you through our magazine and website.

Cheers,
Catster

The Cats Bowl

bree keybree key Small TownMember Posts: 3,005
Welcome to The Cats Bowl were only the best treament is given all payments please go to Lilly or Tigger MENU Starters Salad bar(tuna salad, chikhen salad,ect.) -2 treats tuna crispies -3 treats shrip cocktail ( 10 shrimp) - 3 treats Main corses Chichenwith mango Marinade -5 points Thanksgiving feast- 5 points Beef roast with with smooth gravy topping - 5 points Chichen wings (mild.medieum.hot) ( 10 wings) -5 points spaggetti with meat balls- 4 points ribs ( BBQ,HOT,HOT BBQ) (8 ribs) -6 points Butter fly shrimp ( 7shrimp) -5 points lobster( 4 lb. lobster) - 6 points Deserts Flavors of Ice Cream: Mint Chocolate Chip - 3 Treats Vanilla - 3 Treats Chocolate - 3 Treats Strawberry - 3 Treats Fish - 3 Treats Catnip -3 Treats Blueberry -3 Treats

Comments

• bree keybree key Small TownMember Posts: 3,005
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Oh i for got if you want to work here we are now hiring for now to Feb 2nd the pay is 7 treats every day you com in ( raises are coming soon to good employies)
    edited 27 February, 2006
    i forgot these for the menu drinks: Cat Whine - 7 Treats Water - 2 Treats Coca-Cola - 3 Treats Pepsi - 3 Treats Sprite - 3 Treats
  • Tabitha Smith-ElliottTabitha Smith-Elliott Gainesville/Hall County, GAMember Posts: 11,582
    edited 27 February, 2006
    OOooOooo Thanksgiving feast! *mouth salivates* I'll have to make sure to come back by at a later date!!
  • edited 27 February, 2006
    *jaw drops* Lobster???!!!! Oh man oh man oh man oh man oh man oh man oh man oh man oh man!!!!!
  • Niki MattsonNiki Mattson St. PaulMember Posts: 20,360
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Turkey!!! Shrimp!!!!! Chicken!!!! Allright!!! Nummy time!! I'm getting really hungry!!
    edited 27 February, 2006
    hi miss can I help you?
  • Taylor WebsterTaylor Webster DFWMember Posts: 8,065
    edited 27 February, 2006
    *dogs don't drool**mouth starting to foam* srry that was mi doggie sis lucky ill take care of this! *holds off lucky and stuffs her in barrel* ok thats taken care of!! kipper out!
    edited 27 February, 2006
    u here lilly??
    edited 27 February, 2006
    yes sorry for being late
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Ladies and gentalman There is a reserved seating tonight for Lilly and Kipper(guest) starting at 3:00 the restrant will be closed to all who do not have a reservatoin
    edited 27 February, 2006
    coolio!
    edited 27 February, 2006
    *sets table for my date*
    edited 27 February, 2006
    looks for kipper
    edited 27 February, 2006
    must be early!
    edited 27 February, 2006
    *thinks: have I been stoud up?*
    edited 27 February, 2006
    no its only 2:30 here but i am ready!
    edited 27 February, 2006
    oh sorry didn't relize differrent time zones!
    edited 27 February, 2006
    its ok!
    edited 27 February, 2006
    can i get you anything to drink?
    edited 27 February, 2006
    i gtg soon cause my mommy is gunna take pics of me!
    edited 27 February, 2006
    cool!
    edited 27 February, 2006
    hopefully she can find me!! cause it is rainy and cold i might be in my bush!! dont get ur hopes up cause she might not get them!
    edited 27 February, 2006
    then you can get an account
    edited 27 February, 2006
    yeppers! OMG!!
    edited 27 February, 2006
    what????
    edited 27 February, 2006
    my sister just brought another cat over! she said it was behind her house!! i cant have 2 cats!!
    edited 27 February, 2006
    send it over here then I'l have 4 cats!
    edited 27 February, 2006
    mol!
    edited 27 February, 2006
    yeah I have threecats and well we adopted 2 and lilith adopted us by "knocking" on our door
    edited 27 February, 2006
    mol thats cool!