Eat any thing strang?

2»

Comments

• kris seeleykris seeley topekaMember Posts: 63
    edited 8 March, 2006
    YAY Hoobey! nothing like the taste of new things. Why, just yesterday I found what they call a "pill for female problems", but they took it right away. Musta tasted bad or something!
  • Cheyanne GCheyanne G Fort st. johnMember Posts: 297
    edited 8 March, 2006
    I'v bin eating elastic latley and it's making me sick.
  • edited 10 March, 2006
    Eww, Hoobey... You wanna stay away from that stuff. It'll make you real sick....
  • sharon goffsharon goff Coltishall, Norfolk.Member Posts: 995
    edited 10 March, 2006
    Mummy had a cat a long long time ago before us (rainbow bridge now) he used to eat the yoyo strings with the yoyo still on it. Mum used to have to pull it out. The human boy had a craze on yoyos at the time. The cats name was Harry big ginger boy they used to call him YoYo boy!
  • kris seeleykris seeley topekaMember Posts: 63
    edited 13 March, 2006
    Oh Hoobey! Just say no to elastic. It tastes oogey and gets all stuck inside you. Have you tried socks? They have elasticky stuff, but are too big to swallow. I hide socks sometimes so I have a treat to look forward to. Wheeeeeeee.......
    edited 13 March, 2006
    Hey Rocky I under stand that elastics are bad for me but I can't get anuff of them, but momy now has me on a strikt diat. I can only have cat food and she take's every thing she see that might look tasty to me and puts them wher I cant reach. Now i get cat food and if im realy good I get treats. So far I havin't bin geting sick, Ya im not getting sick any more!
  • Amber GonzlaezAmber Gonzlaez San AntonioMember Posts: 9,175
    edited 13 March, 2006
    Hi guys! This is Bow Tie! :) I ate a pretty big feather from the feather duster just a couple of days ago! Ha! I got a hold of it when mom wasn't looking! I'm SOOOOOOO Sneaky!
    edited 13 March, 2006
    feather are grate fun, but I dont get any my they make my daddy sneese. mom sed it's cald aerjes or somthing. Hoobey
  • Elizabeth WilkinsElizabeth Wilkins BloomingtonMember Posts: 1,455
    edited 15 March, 2006
    Oh, the things I eat!!! I have a whole list too, but my FAVORITE is plastic bags! One time I got some plastic stuck in my teeth between my fangs. Mommy and Daddy werestled me to the floor and held me down and mommy got it out. I love chewing on cardboard boxes too. And one of my favorite human foods are imitation crab meat and oh yeah, turkey!!!
    edited 15 March, 2006
    I'm with you on the cardboard boxes , I love it.
2»