kipper in the house!

Taylor WebsterTaylor Webster DFWMember Posts: 8,065
edited 27 February, 2006 in Plus Fun
hey mi name is KIPPER i am a guest FOR NOW! mi mommy will have pics soon!! she just got me today!! some kittys might know my dog sistas lucky & gypsy they r pretty popular on dogster! I PROMISE I AM REAL!! here is a little bit BOUT ME: i am a sssexy MALE cat i am a RESCUE but my mommy says thats the best! my name is kipper! i have 2 doggie sistas lucky the chiwawa and gypsy the rat terrier!! i have the deepest blue eyes u have ever sean!! i am cream with black accents! WILL SOMEONE PLEASE BE MY FRIEND!! i kno that right now u can't send me a pal request but we can still tallk here!! and i hear that u cats say MOL?? like doggies say bol!! well i am gunna say POL cause it sounds better to me!! -purr out loud- well is catster better than dogster?my mommy is addicted to dogster!! u might b able to change her mind with a little hard work! kipper out!