Hey! Check Me Out!

Niki MattsonNiki Mattson St. PaulMember Posts: 20,360
edited 27 February, 2006 in Plus Fun
Thanks to Catster, now Mommy can upload those really cute, but really big pics of me!!!! Now my Catster Photo book is way more interesting! Thank you Catster!!! Sandpaper kisses to you! Check me out soon and tell me what you think! Not like I'm being vain or anything *giggles*

Comments

• Giniene RaymondGiniene Raymond FultonvilleMember Posts: 673
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Squeakers, your pictures are adorable!
  • edited 27 February, 2006
    Squeakers, there's no shame in being vain. *smiles* I take pride in my vanity. And you look beautiful in your pictures. I think black, orange and white are the best looking colors on a kitty. *winks*
  • Deb O'NeillDeb O'Neill PerkasieMember Posts: 8,659
    edited 27 February, 2006
    VERY nice , Squeakers!
  • Ann BassettAnn Bassett TallahasseeMember Posts: 139
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Squeakers your photos are great. You are a very pretty kitty (it takes one to know one). Oh, Merlin is here and he says "Hi there cutie!" I didn't type what he really said because he was being a male chauvinist pig. Just like a boy. Since I do the typing I'll just edit anything I think inappropriate. He better watch out, if Mom hears him, he'll be in real trouble. Anyway, it's nice to meet you and congratulations on all those great pics.
  • Karen HollandKaren Holland BrookvilleMember Posts: 833
    edited 27 February, 2006
    You are very adorable Squeakers. Nice pictures!
  • Niki MattsonNiki Mattson St. PaulMember Posts: 20,360
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Mommy just put two more in, now I have 20! Wow! I started off with only 2 now I'm up to 20!! Those pics are of me and that dog Lyndi. I act like I don't like her, but actually, she's okay when she's not slobbering all over me or drinking my water!
  • Sandy ColemanSandy Coleman WashingtonMember Posts: 438
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Great pictures, Squeakers! My Mom just got a new camera, so I guess that means she's going to be sticking that thing in my face again.
  • jen clarkjen clark StrongsvilleMember Posts: 1,099
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Squeakers... you are absolutely adorable! I love all of your pictures! Love, Saffron
  • Lindsay RoweLindsay Rowe ArcticMember Posts: 1,776
    edited 27 February, 2006
    3 cheers for photos, thanks for sharing. I like the one with you and your mom best. I always love to see the humans with their furbabies.