Dear Catster reader,

Almost two years ago, we invested numerous resources and rebuilt the Catster community. With new hardware, software and personnel, we did our best to satisfy the many users who shared their thoughts, pictures, questions, and love for and of their pets with us and friends. It was a thriving community with many users. We hoped, however, there would be more like you.

Times and habits have changed and we are sad to announce that the Catster community will be closing down on July 20, 2019.

Catster magazine, www.catster.com and the associated social media sites are NOT shutting down. We encourage you to continue reading the content found in the pages of the magazine and the web sites, commenting through the mechanisms provided and sharing your ideas and comments with us and your fellow readers.

Instructions for accessing pet profiles were shared with everyone in 2017. The instructions can be found elsewhere within the forum. AFTER JULY 20TH, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO ACCESS THIS CONTENT. And, effective immediately, we are no longer able to answer questions about the community.

Thank you for your support and we look forward to serving you through our magazine and website.

Cheers,
Catster

::Senior kittys meeting room number 2::

Comments

• MouseMouse Near Camborne,Member Posts: 43,591 ✭✭✭
    edited 27 February, 2006
    darn posts.
  • tiggerwigginstiggerwiggins PlacervilleMember Posts: 6,098 ✭✭✭
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Umm...I think Twinkie is super! *blushes* It seems we're becoming friends. More than that we'll have to see :)
  • Tina MillicanTina Millican Pell CityMember Posts: 12,008
    edited 27 February, 2006
    There go the posts again. So odd...
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Tigger that is great news. "Large oaks from little acorns grow" Now who's for tea and tuna tarts?
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Good morning Molly! Having trouble with Catster too, huh?! Is there any tea made? I'd love a cup.
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Yes, I'd like some tarts!
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Did you see the new thread "Romantic toms give THEIR advice! (DeTAILS inside)" It's a hoot! What a great idea :)
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Sunset started that ages ago but it didn't take off for some reason, I think that Xavier has just started it up again. I hope it does better this time, some toms out there need a helping paw in the ways of romance. Molly, you still having problems?
    edited 27 February, 2006
    No, now I'm not. Seems to be kind of funny the first couple posts on a new page, then it works. Odd.
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Sorry guys, Moms gotta go eat now. I will be back in about three hours. Have a fun time.
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Bye Willow. Thanks for the tarts and tea! They were wonderful.
    edited 27 February, 2006
    O,k you seniors. I'm back and I notice that the last posts still are not showing.
  • Cyndi HorstmanshofCyndi Horstmanshof Spring HillMember Posts: 14,041 ✭✭
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hello, Hello, Hello! Any cat here?
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hello Fee. Are you still here?
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Yes, but I had to use the 'back door' again. These fleas are getting SO annoying! How are you today, Willow?
    edited 27 February, 2006
    * hops in thru the back window* hi everycat!
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hello Fee, I'm just fine thank you. And yourself and the family are you all well? Hee, I can see that Mylo is alright, Hi Mylo.
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Yes, Willow...we are both very well, thanks! Would you like me to get you something...Tea, cookies?
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Oh tea and cookies would be great thanks Fee.
    edited 27 February, 2006
    *brings in a big plate of cookies and some tarts and three cups of tea* Here you two go, help yourselves.
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Well, you know I am always hungry, Fee. This looks so good. Willow, how are things at your house?
    edited 27 February, 2006
    No matter which way I come in I can't see the last post. Darn it.
  • BruceTheBossBruceTheBoss Winslow, BuckinghamshireMember Posts: 37,079 ✭✭✭
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Good evening seniors

Bruce The Boss

edited 27 February, 2006
    Oh poo, we have to be going...mum is leaving again. Hope to meow with you tomorrow, Willow.
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Bye Fee and Mylo. Hello Henry.
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Sorry I missed you Fee and Family. Hello Willow, have you all had a good day? Any sign of Mitzi? and what about Tigger, is he still here?

Bruce The Boss

edited 27 February, 2006
    I've been here on my own for most of the evening, Fee and Mylo only arrived a short time ago and Tigger's not been in for hours. And no Mitzi. Did your mom enjoy her meal?
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Yes Mum had a lovely meal thanks Willow, although she is not sure her "weigh in" at work on Monday will go very well have the chocolate brownie cake and ice cream *giggles*. we thought it would be buzzing here this time of night.

Bruce The Boss

edited 27 February, 2006
    I know, it's odd isn't it sometimes you can't keep up with the post and when you think it's going to be busy it turns out to be very quiet.
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Yes, Mum was quite excited about getting back on here thinking it was going to be really busy, because we are usually asleep by now and thought we missed all the action *looks around for some action*

Bruce The Boss