::Senior kittys meeting room number 2::

Comments

• Cyndi HorstmanshofCyndi Horstmanshof Spring HillMember Posts: 14,041 ✭✭
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Thanks Muffin, that is much better now. That was a great idea.
  • BruceTheBossBruceTheBoss Winslow, BuckinghamshireMember Posts: 37,079 ✭✭✭
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Good thinking Sweetie, it will save any confusion!!!!! Well seniors, I have to get to bed now unfortunately. Night night all. Sorry I havent been about much tonight. Meow tomorrow.

Bruce The Boss

• MouseMouse Near Camborne,Member Posts: 43,591 ✭✭✭
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Bootzie, Mylo and Fee, Welcome to number 2. Tea everycat?
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Bedtime for me now guys. See you all soon, take care and Tigger, I hope you get a positive answer from Twinkie, She must be keen cos she keeps on popping in here. Goodnight.
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Goodnite everycat! We were tardy getting back, sorry we missed you.
  • edited 27 February, 2006
    I see we've upgraded to a new room! Hopefully this will help some of those glitchy problems we were having in the other thread.
    edited 27 February, 2006
    It is better, Mitzi. are you still here?
  • edited 27 February, 2006
    I'm sorry Fee, mom dashed off to watch a movie. *rolls her eyes* She's on her way to bed now but she agreed to let me check in and say good night. Take care friends!!
  • Tabitha Smith-ElliottTabitha Smith-Elliott Gainesville/Hall County, GAMember Posts: 11,582
    edited 27 February, 2006
    *leaves something on the table for Tigger* I think these are his favorite - I hope! *giggles* http://www.walgreens.com/dbimagecache/128972.gif
    edited 27 February, 2006
    **comes in and lays a tablecloth on the table, puts a vase of fresh flowers in the middle then goes to kitchen to do some baking**
  • tiggerwigginstiggerwiggins PlacervilleMember Posts: 6,098 ✭✭✭
    edited 27 February, 2006
    What wonderful delights do I detect? *sniffs the air*
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Tigger. Good morning to you, how are you? Did you see what Twinkie left for you?
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Morning Flick! Yes, I noticed *blushes* They're my favorites, Whisker Lickins! By the way, I think the story of how you came to be with your chosen family is very special
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Oh thank you Tigger, Mom thinks so too. By the way, How did it go yesterday, did Twinkie p-mail you back?
    edited 27 February, 2006
    No, she hasn't p-mailed me back yet, but she left the present later last night, so maybe that's a good sign? *hopes*
    edited 27 February, 2006
    I'm sure it's a good sign. I don't think that she would have been popping in and out of here hopping to see you if she wasn't interested and I definitely don't think that she would have left you a gift. No I think the answer will be yes. Now there are fresh salmon tarts and also catnip cookies or if you prefer something a little more breakfasty I can fix you ham and eggs.
    edited 27 February, 2006
    I would love some salmon tarts!
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hi Flick and Tigger, Oh my, I smell something very appetizing. * licks nose* Yum How are you two today?
    edited 27 February, 2006
    **brings in a tray with a pot of fresh tea, cups, plates and a large platter of hot salmon tarts fresh from the oven** Here you are then Tigger. Mind the tarts are very hot, they have just come out of the oven. **pours two cups of tea and puts one in front of Tigger along with a plate** Help yourself to the tarts.
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Doing great Mylo and you? *headbonks*
    edited 27 February, 2006
    *walks in and see the pretty table* This is perfect Flick...such a nice inviting feeling here. Hope all is well with you. Hi Tigger, I hear you received a gift!
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hello Fee and Mylo. So good to see you, are you both well? **pours tea for Fee and Mylo and sets the cups in front of them with plates** Please help yourselves to freshly baked salmon tarts but be warned, they are very hot. don't burn your paws.
    edited 27 February, 2006
    You're a wonderful hostess! Thank you *sips tea and takes a bite of tart* Delicious!
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Mom's got to feed my birdie brothers; I'll be right back.
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Thanks Flick, you are always so sweet to us. We are very well, thanks. Oh Tigger, those head bonks brings tears to mum's eyes every time. She is so strange!!! MOL
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Not many of us do headbonks. Mouse does it to all of us and Merlin and Toby Too do it, Purdie and Bonnie do it sometimes but none of the others do it. One of moms cats that are at the bridge, Smokey used to do it so hard to moms nose that it literally brought tears to her eyes.
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Mom loves those headbonks too! Taylor is the best headbonker :) Fee, yes I got Whisker Lickins treats *beams*
    edited 27 February, 2006
    I wonder if Mitzi will stop by today? I hope she's doing well.
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Yes I do hope she is doing well too. It would be lovely to see her.
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Has anycat heard from Chiefy's family? I wonder how they are doing?