Dear Catster reader,

Almost two years ago, we invested numerous resources and rebuilt the Catster community. With new hardware, software and personnel, we did our best to satisfy the many users who shared their thoughts, pictures, questions, and love for and of their pets with us and friends. It was a thriving community with many users. We hoped, however, there would be more like you.

Times and habits have changed and we are sad to announce that the Catster community will be closing down on July 20, 2019.

Catster magazine, www.catster.com and the associated social media sites are NOT shutting down. We encourage you to continue reading the content found in the pages of the magazine and the web sites, commenting through the mechanisms provided and sharing your ideas and comments with us and your fellow readers.

Instructions for accessing pet profiles were shared with everyone in 2017. The instructions can be found elsewhere within the forum. AFTER JULY 20TH, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO ACCESS THIS CONTENT. And, effective immediately, we are no longer able to answer questions about the community.

Thank you for your support and we look forward to serving you through our magazine and website.

Cheers,
Catster

::Senior kittys meeting room number 2::

Comments

• MouseMouse Near Camborne,Member Posts: 43,591 ✭✭✭
    edited 5 August, 2008
    Cheers every one & thank you all for coming. It's been just like old times tonight.
    edited 5 August, 2008
    *hugs Felix* Night night my love. We must all meet up again soon, we don't do it often enough. Take care & stay well. *kisses the top of his head* Good night Henry. |:| |:| |:|
  • Tracey TaylorTracey Taylor CamborneMember Posts: 1,345
    edited 5 August, 2008
    Im afraid Im going to have to say goodnight aswell, mum has to go to bed.
    edited 5 August, 2008
    Are you still here Chiefy? If you are we're going to bed now. Thank you so much for popping in, it really made my evening to see you & Henry here. Night night. |:| |:| |:|
    edited 5 August, 2008
    :D We were both posting at the same time.
  • Tracey TaylorTracey Taylor CamborneMember Posts: 1,345
    edited 5 August, 2008
    :)) goodnight.
  • BruceTheBossBruceTheBoss Winslow, BuckinghamshireMember Posts: 37,079 ✭✭✭
    edited 24 October, 2008
    *Comes in with tray of TCB* *Puts out clean table cloths and flowers and lights the fire*

Bruce The Boss

edited 24 October, 2008
    *comes in with more nibbles, mouseburgers, prawns, crab, lobster, sets the tray beside Henrys TCB* Hi Henry. Good to see you again. The others are following.
    edited 24 October, 2008
    Hello Henry. :-h I've got the drinks here, I'll put them by the food shall I?
    edited 24 October, 2008
    Angel cake coming up. Hi Henry. How are you? It's great that you could make it tonight, Willow will be delighted. :D
    edited 24 October, 2008
    Hello my friends :-h Have you noticed anything different :D Felix is on his way.

Bruce The Boss

edited 24 October, 2008
    Henry, you're wearing your wings. Did you have your flying lesson yet? Take care with the landings, they are the trickiest until you get used to them. Willow was making herself look beautiful when we left, she shouldn't be long.
    edited 24 October, 2008
    Willow gave me my first lesson at the bridge today, but i am still a bit unsure so i will take it slowly to begin with. Ohhh this food all looks fantastic.

Bruce The Boss

edited 24 October, 2008
    Did I hear my name mentioned? Henry. |:| I hope you're not too tired after all that flying?
    edited 24 October, 2008
    Hello dear Willow, yes i was just meowing about you giving me my flying lessons and helping me with my wings :D Can i get you something to eat and drink? Felix will be here any minute.

Bruce The Boss

edited 24 October, 2008
    |:| Henry. Thank you Henry dear but I think I'll just wait until Felix gets here if you don't mind. :)
    edited 24 October, 2008
    :-h I'm here. Hello Willow my love, how are you today? |:|

Bruce The Boss

edited 24 October, 2008
    Felix my love. |:| I'm just fine thanks, all the better now that you are here though. :D How are you, what have you been up to?
    edited 24 October, 2008
    I'm doing very well thank you Willow, havent been up to much, just eating and sleeping as always, nothing very exciting :)) How about you?

Bruce The Boss

edited 24 October, 2008
    Well apart from teaching Henry to fly I've been doing not a lot too. Just lying in the sun dreaming. Lets get something to eat & drink shall we?
    edited 24 October, 2008
    Yes Willow, those mouseburgers are looking very tempting. I will get us some catnip tea unless you would like something a little stronger.

Bruce The Boss

edited 24 October, 2008
    Mouse-burgers & catnip tea will suit me just fine thank you my dear. :) Oh, & a couple of those prawns wouldn't go amiss either.
    edited 24 October, 2008
    Prawns it is my love :)), they do look rather yummy, and i will get us some TCB too.

Bruce The Boss

edited 24 October, 2008
    Oh yes please. I'd forgotten about Henrys TCB. It's a great favorite at the bridge you know.
    edited 24 October, 2008
    Oh thats good, I know how much Henry enjoys making it. Lets sit by the fire and eat Willow, it looks so warm and inviting.

Bruce The Boss

edited 24 October, 2008
    Yes lets, I do like a lovely real fire to sit beside, it's always been one of my favorite things.
    edited 24 October, 2008
    Me too Willow, Grandma has a lovely open fire going in the winter, Henry used to get so close to it, Mum and Grandma would worry about him and have to move him...silly boy :)) We have to go soon Willow but maybe we could meet here again in the next few days.

Bruce The Boss

edited 24 October, 2008
    Silly Henry, but we tend to get like that when we get older, we need the heat. Yes we must meet up again very soon, even if it's only for a few minutes. Say perhaps tomorrow at the same time, if we're both around ?
    edited 24 October, 2008
    Yes Willow, we should be here. Dont think Mum has any plans. We must make sure we spend more time here, its been quiet lately, we must keep the seniors room buzzing like the old days :)):)) Well sorry to leave so soon, but we will hopefully see you again tomorrow, if we are not going to be here, i will make sure i have mum pmail you. Its been lovely to see you Willow, please look after Henry with his new wings, you know what a silly boy he can be. Night night and sweet dreams my love |:|

Bruce The Boss

edited 24 October, 2008
    Good night my love. |:| I hope to see you here tomorrow, & yes we must keep this meeting room going & try to get it back buzzing like it used to be. Take care sweetheart. I'll take care of Henry, make sure he doesn't overshoot a cloud on landing. |:| Night night Henry. Are you flying back or have you got a lift?