Dear Catster reader,

Almost two years ago, we invested numerous resources and rebuilt the Catster community. With new hardware, software and personnel, we did our best to satisfy the many users who shared their thoughts, pictures, questions, and love for and of their pets with us and friends. It was a thriving community with many users. We hoped, however, there would be more like you.

Times and habits have changed and we are sad to announce that the Catster community will be closing down on July 20, 2019.

Catster magazine, www.catster.com and the associated social media sites are NOT shutting down. We encourage you to continue reading the content found in the pages of the magazine and the web sites, commenting through the mechanisms provided and sharing your ideas and comments with us and your fellow readers.

Instructions for accessing pet profiles were shared with everyone in 2017. The instructions can be found elsewhere within the forum. AFTER JULY 20TH, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO ACCESS THIS CONTENT. And, effective immediately, we are no longer able to answer questions about the community.

Thank you for your support and we look forward to serving you through our magazine and website.

Cheers,
Catster

::Senior kittys meeting room number 2::

Comments

• MouseMouse Near Camborne,Member Posts: 43,591 ✭✭✭
    edited 24 October, 2008
    Good night Felix. Good night Henry. It's been great as usual.
    edited 24 October, 2008
    Night night Henry & Felix. See you both again soon I hope.
  • BruceTheBossBruceTheBoss Winslow, BuckinghamshireMember Posts: 37,079 ✭✭✭
    edited 25 October, 2008
    I wonder if my Willow has time to pop in this evening. *warms up last nights TCB in oven*

Bruce The Boss

edited 25 October, 2008
    *I sense my Felix thinking about me* Comes running in. I'm here my love.
    edited 25 October, 2008
    Hello sweetie, how are you this evening? |:|

Bruce The Boss

edited 25 October, 2008
    I'm just fine thank you my love. How are you, have you been up to anything exciting today?
    edited 25 October, 2008
    Not much Willow, just my usual eating and sleeping and making lots of noise :))!:))! Grandma says i seem to have taken over since Henry went to the bridge :?

Bruce The Boss

edited 25 October, 2008
    Well I suppose you are the man of the house now Felix, not counting Merlin as he's a :q I wonder how you'll get on with a new kitten or two if your grandma gets them?
    edited 25 October, 2008
    Oh i will be fine with kittens Willow, i will just ignore them :)):)) I like to do my own thing and am not really a cuddly or lap cat so i wont get jealous, Grandma longs for a lap cat, she does miss her cuddles with Henry. He did love his cuddles :((

Bruce The Boss

edited 25 October, 2008
    I was a lap cat too. I loved it on mums lap & would stay for hours . Now mum has Merlin, who's just this minute launched himself onto her lap & laid on his back with his feet in the air purring his head off. It's not very easy to type when he does that I'm sure that you will teach any kittens the right & wrong way of doing things, how to get treats, you know, all the important things.
    edited 25 October, 2008
    Hehehe oh yes of course i will do that. Aaawww Merlin sounds like such a cute boy, and i bet your Mum loved cuddling you too Willow :D

Bruce The Boss

edited 25 October, 2008
    Yes she did Felix. Mum's always had a very soft spot for Siamese's. Merlin got fed up with mum reaching over him to type, he's gone off. :)) Did I smell TCB when I came in?
    edited 25 October, 2008
    Oh yes Willow, its cooling in the kitchen, should be ready now, i will go and fetch it and some catnip teas before bed.

Bruce The Boss

edited 25 October, 2008
    That sounds perfect my love. Just the thing to set us up for a good nights sleep. :D Mum & Uncle Alan are having duck for their dinner tomorrow. I think I'll hover around & see if I can get us both some.
    edited 25 October, 2008
    Hehehe that sounds like a good plan Willow, i am sure they wont mind :))!:))!:))!:))! Well it looks like i have to say night night now Willow :((, but hopefully we can meow again in the next few days and get the seniors room back up to the top of the party time threads. Its been wonderful to see you again my love. Sleep tight and sweet dreams. |:|

Bruce The Boss

edited 25 October, 2008
    Night night my love. I'll keep hovering around ready to drop in whenever I see you. |:|
  • Cyndi HorstmanshofCyndi Horstmanshof Spring HillMember Posts: 14,041 ✭✭
    edited 10 November, 2008
    Just popping in to say HI to all my Senior Room friends! :-h Hope you all are well. :) We are all fine at our house and looking forward to the Holidays and the new ( FIRST) grand baby boy in Feb. His name will be Jon-Maxwell. Mylo is still doing very well...it\'s a wonder, as he was going downhill last year. We know he can\'t hang on forever but we are thankful he seems happy, content, and up and about everyday. he is holding his weight at about 8-9 lbs, too. Shylo is still teasing Kohl but they seem to play a little more now. :D Well, take care everyfriend and until next time. Blessings and Love, Love, Fee
    edited 11 June, 2009
    *comes in & throws open all the windows & doors* "Gosh this place has been closed up for such a long time" :(
    edited 11 June, 2009
    *follows Muff in & starts to clean everything in sight* Atishoo, atishoo. "Grrrrrr, everything is so dusty."
    edited 11 June, 2009
    *starts sweeping the floor creating more dust for Willow to clean up*
    edited 11 June, 2009
    *Comes trotting in with some freshly baked TCB* Woohooo I'm here :-h Wow, you three have done a great job already :D

Bruce The Boss

edited 11 June, 2009
    Henry!!!!! It's great to see you. |:|
    edited 11 June, 2009
    Hi Henry. I'll put the kettle on. I think we could all do with a drink.
    edited 11 June, 2009
    Hello Henry. Great to see you.
    edited 11 June, 2009
    |:| *Hugs everycat* Oh great, a drink sounds good to me. This place is certainly looking like it needs a good spring clean.

Bruce The Boss

edited 11 June, 2009
    Thanks for bringing some TCB along Henry. It will very well with a nice cup of cat nip tea.
    edited 11 June, 2009
    *bings over a tray with a pot of cat nip tea & four cups* Here you are everyfur. *paws out four teas & paws them around. :D
    edited 11 June, 2009
    The curtains are going to have to come down & be washed. *sips her tea & nibbles her TCB*
    edited 11 June, 2009
    Its so sad thinking of all those that have crossed the bridge since opening this place :( I think we should raise our glasses to old friends :D

Bruce The Boss

edited 11 June, 2009
    What a great idea Henry. There have been so many that have passed on. *raises her glass*