Dear Catster reader,

Almost two years ago, we invested numerous resources and rebuilt the Catster community. With new hardware, software and personnel, we did our best to satisfy the many users who shared their thoughts, pictures, questions, and love for and of their pets with us and friends. It was a thriving community with many users. We hoped, however, there would be more like you.

Times and habits have changed and we are sad to announce that the Catster community will be closing down on July 20, 2019.

Catster magazine, www.catster.com and the associated social media sites are NOT shutting down. We encourage you to continue reading the content found in the pages of the magazine and the web sites, commenting through the mechanisms provided and sharing your ideas and comments with us and your fellow readers.

Instructions for accessing pet profiles were shared with everyone in 2017. The instructions can be found elsewhere within the forum. AFTER JULY 20TH, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO ACCESS THIS CONTENT. And, effective immediately, we are no longer able to answer questions about the community.

Thank you for your support and we look forward to serving you through our magazine and website.

Cheers,
Catster

::Senior kittys meeting room number 2::

Comments

• BruceTheBossBruceTheBoss Winslow, BuckinghamshireMember Posts: 37,079 ✭✭✭
    edited 11 June, 2009
    *Raises glass* to all those wonderful seniors that have made their journey to the bridge. I might even light the fire just to make it feel a little warmer and snug in here.

Bruce The Boss

• MouseMouse Near Camborne,Member Posts: 43,591 ✭✭✭
    edited 11 June, 2009
    *raises her glass* To all the wonderful seniors that have passed.
    edited 11 June, 2009
    *joins them in raising her glass* They will not be forgotten. I think a fire is a good idea Henry. It might have been a nice day today but it's starting to feel chilly now. My old bones don't do chilly very well.
    edited 11 June, 2009
    *Lights fire and paws around more TCB* I wonder what Speedy Kitten is up to these days :-k

Bruce The Boss

edited 11 June, 2009
    Do you know, I had almost forgotten about him Henry. He was around quite regularly untill Chiefy made the journey to the bridge. I hope he's alright. *helps herself to some TCB*
    edited 11 June, 2009
    Mum used to chat to his Mom on IM a bit, she often wonders how they are doing. Ohhhh we remember Chiefy was our first real friend that went to the bridge, Mum really struggled with her feelings and never realised until that point how emotional and loving this whole place is :D

Bruce The Boss

edited 11 June, 2009
    That's so true Henry. It is such a great place to be part of, I hope it never changes. The support & friendship here is second to none. :) Another cat nip tea?
    edited 11 June, 2009
    Oh yes please Muffin. We really should try and make this a regular occurance again, although Mum isnt sure how she used to keep up with it all the time :)):))!

Bruce The Boss

edited 11 June, 2009
    Mum doesn't know how she managed it either Henry, but yes. We must make the effort to keep this up, even if it's just to say hello & have a cup of cat nip tea once a week or so.
    edited 11 June, 2009
    Good idea Muffin :D As well as the sad times we had some very happy fun times here don't you think? :D

Bruce The Boss

edited 11 June, 2009
    Certainly we have Henry. There have been pawties & BBQs, Ian & myself had our wedding here. Bitter sweet memories.
    edited 11 June, 2009
    Aaawww yes. I can't remember if I got married here, but I think I did :-k What about Felix and Willow?

Bruce The Boss

edited 11 June, 2009
    They probably did too Henry. When I've got time I'll go back through the thread & have a look. I'm sure that you & Mitzi got married here.
    edited 11 June, 2009
    Mum keeps wanting to read through the posts but thinks it will be too sad. She said she will when she is in the right frame of mind :-k Shall we have another tea and TCB before bed Muffin?

Bruce The Boss

edited 11 June, 2009
    Mum thought that too Henry. She'll go through them one day, like your mum. I'll get us some fresh tea.
    edited 11 June, 2009
    Thanks Muffin, i will fetch the TCB :D

Bruce The Boss

edited 11 June, 2009
    *comes back with fresh cat nip tea & paws a cup for all four of them* Mum says bed soon.
    edited 11 June, 2009
    This tea is great Muff, i've missed your tea and baking skills :D Yes, its almost our bed time too Muffin.

Bruce The Boss

edited 11 June, 2009
    AWWWW thank you Henry. I've missed our meows & your TCB. :D Just look at Willow & Ellie. *points to a corner* Both curled up fast asleep.
    edited 11 June, 2009
    Aaawww bless them :D Well we should say night night Muffin, it's been great being here again and hopefully we can do the same next week :D Night night and sweet rainbow dreams |:||:||:|

Bruce The Boss

edited 11 June, 2009
    Night night Henry. Sllep tight. That's a date for next Thursday. |:||:||:||:| I'm not going to wake those two, they know the way back.
    edited 2 March, 2010
    *Muffin, Willow & Flick fly in t0 start getting ready for Ellies pawty*
    edited 2 March, 2010
    *flys in with tray of TCB* :-h Muff, how are you sweetheart? |:|

Bruce The Boss

edited 2 March, 2010
    Henry.|:||:||:| It's great to see you. Oh thank you for going to all the trouble of making some TCB for Ellies pawty. I'm sure she will appreciate it very much.
    edited 2 March, 2010
    A pawty wouldnt be a pawty without TCB Muffin :)) How is the pawty girl? is she making herself beautiful? %:D%

Bruce The Boss

edited 2 March, 2010
    I'm here Henry. :D |:|
    edited 2 March, 2010
    |:| Happy Birthday for tomorrow Ellie |:| ;P:P;P:P;P:P;P It's great to see you. You are looking as pretty as ever and all fluffy, has your Mum been poofing your face forward :))~a~

Bruce The Boss

• Gimli_TGMGimli_TGM HurstMember Posts: 29,929 ✭✭
    edited 2 March, 2010
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELLIE!!! :-h|:| ;c;%:D%;c;~a~~a~;P:P;P:P|/h/|
    edited 2 March, 2010
    :-h Nigel, so good to see you, how have you been?

Bruce The Boss

• Gimli_TGMGimli_TGM HurstMember Posts: 29,929 ✭✭
    edited 2 March, 2010
    Hi Henry! Good to see you ole furiend! I'm doing great! How are you? :-h|:|