Dear Catster reader,

Almost two years ago, we invested numerous resources and rebuilt the Catster community. With new hardware, software and personnel, we did our best to satisfy the many users who shared their thoughts, pictures, questions, and love for and of their pets with us and friends. It was a thriving community with many users. We hoped, however, there would be more like you.

Times and habits have changed and we are sad to announce that the Catster community will be closing down on July 20, 2019.

Catster magazine, www.catster.com and the associated social media sites are NOT shutting down. We encourage you to continue reading the content found in the pages of the magazine and the web sites, commenting through the mechanisms provided and sharing your ideas and comments with us and your fellow readers.

Instructions for accessing pet profiles were shared with everyone in 2017. The instructions can be found elsewhere within the forum. AFTER JULY 20TH, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO ACCESS THIS CONTENT. And, effective immediately, we are no longer able to answer questions about the community.

Thank you for your support and we look forward to serving you through our magazine and website.

Cheers,
Catster

::Senior kittys meeting room number 2::

Comments

• MouseMouse Near Camborne,Member Posts: 43,591 ✭✭✭
    edited 2 March, 2010
    NIGEL. |:| Thank you so much for coming. This is going to be a great birthday pawty, I just know it. Henry. Mum doesn't need to poof my fur forward on my face, it always looks like that. :D
  • BruceTheBossBruceTheBoss Winslow, BuckinghamshireMember Posts: 37,079 ✭✭✭
    edited 2 March, 2010
    Aaaww Ellie, you are a fluffy cutie :)) I'm doing good thanks Nigel, life at the bridge is very relaxing, and of course there are lots of wonderful friends here. I will put the TCB in the oven to warm up and get some drinks prepared.

Bruce The Boss

• Gimli_TGMGimli_TGM HurstMember Posts: 29,929 ✭✭
    edited 2 March, 2010
    I wouldn't miss it Ellie! Party time! woo hoo! %:D%;c;
    edited 2 March, 2010
    *flys in with plates of steak and chicken, all cooked to perfection*
    edited 2 March, 2010
    Hi Willow! :-h Do I smell chicken? :)) :r Puuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrssssssssssssssssssssssss
    edited 2 March, 2010
    :-h:-h Willow, great to see you. That chicken smells amazing. Felix will be along shortly, when he wakes up :))

Bruce The Boss

edited 2 March, 2010
    Hi Nigel. Hi Henry. Good to see you both here. Help yourselves to whatever you want.
    edited 2 March, 2010
    Thanks Willow *makes his way to the chicken and gets stuck in*

Bruce The Boss

edited 2 March, 2010
    *gets stuck in the chicken with Henry*
    edited 2 March, 2010
    Ohh this chicken is great Willow. *Paws round tray of catnip tea, milk, water, catnip beer and catinis* Help yourself to drinks my friends %:D%

Bruce The Boss

edited 2 March, 2010
    I'll take a glass of catnip tea! It looks so refreshing! :D *munches on his chicken then gets a steak*
    edited 2 March, 2010
    :)) Henry Do I keep seeing Gimli and Bruce? :))!
    edited 2 March, 2010
    *helps herself to some chicken and a drink of cat nip tea* Oh boy, this is so good. So boys, what have you been up to lately?
    edited 2 March, 2010
    Pretty much sleeping and eating Ellie! :)) I do love Gimli though. We sleep on the loveseat together. I think mom and dad have plans for me to get a check up at the vet this Saturday. :(
    edited 2 March, 2010
    Yes Nigel, those youngsters keep popping in and out :)):)) Aaaww Nigel, I am sure you will be fine at your check up |:| So glad you are having a good time Ellie, can I get you anything?

Bruce The Boss

edited 2 March, 2010
    Thank you Henry, but I'm fine at the moment. The night is young yet and I don't want to eat and drink too much so early on. I'm certain that your checkup will go well Nigel. It must be coming up to the time for my annual check up too.
    edited 2 March, 2010
    Ellie, do you still see Aunty Mary? :-k *nibbles on piece of steak*

Bruce The Boss

edited 2 March, 2010
    Not since I came in for the winter last year Henry. But mum see's her quite often. I expect when I start going out again I will find my way down there again. She always asks after me. :r *takes a piece of Henrys TCB*
    edited 2 March, 2010
    Aaawww I bet she would love to see you when the weather is better Ellie. I think I will sample a piece of my TCB too :))

Bruce The Boss

edited 2 March, 2010
    :)) Henry I think I will take a piece or two too. :D
    edited 2 March, 2010
    We need to keep our energy levels up Nigel :))!:))!:))!

Bruce The Boss

edited 2 March, 2010
    It's extremly good Henry. :D I think I'll have another cat nip tea. I wonder where Flick, Muff & Wills got to. :-k
    edited 2 March, 2010
    I'd like some more catnip tea too. I will get a glass each for you and me Ellie. Henry, would you like some catnip tea?
    edited 2 March, 2010
    Thank you Nigel, you are a gentleman cat.
    edited 2 March, 2010
    Oh yes please Nigel, thank you. I will warm some more TCB and then give Felix a shout, he is having a very long nap :))

Bruce The Boss

edited 2 March, 2010
    You're welcome. *paws three glasses of catnip tea and gives one to Ellie, one to Henry and one for himself*
    edited 2 March, 2010
    Thank you Nigel. :D
    edited 2 March, 2010
    Did I hear my Felixs name mentiond?
    edited 2 March, 2010
    :-h:-h|:| Hello Willow sweetheart, how are you? Happy Birthday Ellie ;P;P;P Hello Nigel :-h

Bruce The Boss

edited 2 March, 2010
    Hi Felix! How are you? :-h Nice to see you! |:|