Dear Catster reader,

Almost two years ago, we invested numerous resources and rebuilt the Catster community. With new hardware, software and personnel, we did our best to satisfy the many users who shared their thoughts, pictures, questions, and love for and of their pets with us and friends. It was a thriving community with many users. We hoped, however, there would be more like you.

Times and habits have changed and we are sad to announce that the Catster community will be closing down on July 20, 2019.

Catster magazine, www.catster.com and the associated social media sites are NOT shutting down. We encourage you to continue reading the content found in the pages of the magazine and the web sites, commenting through the mechanisms provided and sharing your ideas and comments with us and your fellow readers.

Instructions for accessing pet profiles were shared with everyone in 2017. The instructions can be found elsewhere within the forum. AFTER JULY 20TH, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO ACCESS THIS CONTENT. And, effective immediately, we are no longer able to answer questions about the community.

Thank you for your support and we look forward to serving you through our magazine and website.

Cheers,
Catster

::Senior kittys meeting room number 2::

Comments

• BruceTheBossBruceTheBoss Winslow, BuckinghamshireMember Posts: 37,079 ✭✭✭
    edited 2 March, 2010
    Doing good thanks Nigel. I have to say you are looking very well :D

Bruce The Boss

• Gimli_TGMGimli_TGM HurstMember Posts: 29,929 ✭✭
    edited 2 March, 2010
    Thank you very much Felix! :D Dad says that I am quite skinny though. He says mom should feed me whenever I want food. :))
  • MouseMouse Near Camborne,Member Posts: 43,591 ✭✭✭
    edited 2 March, 2010
    Felix. |:| I'm fine thank you, how about you? You're looking very handsome as usual. Nigel, I agree with your dad. Seniors should get fed when they want. :))
    edited 2 March, 2010
    In the last few years of my life on earth I was constantly demanding food, I was skinny and ate loads :?

Bruce The Boss

edited 2 March, 2010
    I'm doing well thank you Willow. Can i get you a drink and some TCB?

Bruce The Boss

edited 2 March, 2010
    Can you believe Isis will be ten this month? :-O
    edited 2 March, 2010
    Muffin was the same Henry, but noisy with it. :))
    edited 2 March, 2010
    Thank you my love. I would love some TCB and a small catini purrlease. :D
    edited 2 March, 2010
    TCB and one small catini coming right up Willow %:D% Has Ellie fallen asleep over there by the fire? :D

Bruce The Boss

edited 2 March, 2010
    I'd like to fall asleep about now. Having a warm place to sleep and a full belly is what everycat deserves.
    edited 2 March, 2010
    *jumps up and looks around* Huh, what? Oh sorry, I seem to be very tired. *yawns*
    edited 2 March, 2010
    Aaaaawww don't you worry Ellie, you look very cosy there, I will bring you over some warm milk and TCB, it must have tired you out with all this pawtying.

Bruce The Boss

edited 2 March, 2010
    You know what it's like when you get to this age Henry. Sleep becomes just about the most important thing in your day, along with eating and being loved. :D
    edited 2 March, 2010
    *Brings milk and TCB to Ellie* Oh yes I remember the feeling well Ellie :D you feel free to doze off again if you want to. It will shortly be our bed time.

Bruce The Boss

edited 2 March, 2010
    Thank you Henry. We will be going to bed very soon as well. Mum is just going to get herself some hot water and honey as she's got a tickly cough. :?
    edited 2 March, 2010
    I am going to say goodnight now and make my way back to the bridge. Have a lovely day tomorrow Ellie. Bye bye for now my friends, it was great to see you all, we should come back here again very soon. |:|

Bruce The Boss

edited 2 March, 2010
    Night night Henry. Thank you so much for coming and making it a great if quiet pawty. I have to say night night too Nigel. Thank you for coming as well. I may have been very quiet but I've had a really lovely time. Take care. |:| |:|
    edited 2 March, 2010
    It looks like i have to say goodnight too :? Thanks for a great pawty Ellie, its been a lovely evening. Bye bye my friends. Bye bye dearest Willow *Hugs and kisses Willow* Sleep tight and sweet dreams. |:||:|

Bruce The Boss

edited 2 March, 2010
    Good night Henry, Ellie, Felix and Willow! sweet catnip dreams to you all my dear furiends! :-h|:||:||:|
    edited 25 October, 2010
    *Comes in and sits quietly in the corner and lights a candle for dear Nigel and thinks how meaningful the last post is* Sleep tight my dear friend. |:||:||:|

Bruce The Boss

edited 25 October, 2010
    *comes in and with tears in her eyes, sits beside Henry*
    edited 25 October, 2010
    *Snuggles up with Muffin and drifts off to sleep*

Bruce The Boss

edited 25 October, 2010
    ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ *dreaming of happy times with Nigel and Henry*
    edited 7 July, 2011
    * Willow flies in to see if Felix or anyone is around* Achooo, achoooo, achooo.
    edited 11 July, 2011
    *Flys in and runs to hug Willow* I'm so sorry I missed you on Thursday Willow |:||:||:||:| It's about time this place had some visitors again :D

Bruce The Boss

edited 11 July, 2011
    Felix!!! :xo: :xo: I have cleaned up a bit, all the dust was making me sneeze.
    edited 28 October, 2011
    *comes in and starts to clean up the place* *thinks to herself* "no ones been here for ages, it's about time it was used again" *lights the fire and puffs up the cushions*
    edited 28 October, 2011
    *Trots in with a plate of warm TCB freshly made at the bridge* Sheba is that you? I don't think we have met properly but your bridge brothers and sisters have told me all about you? :c9 You are certainly right, it is about time the seniors room got a bit of use again ~a~

Bruce The Boss

edited 28 October, 2011
    Hello Henry. Yes it's me. It's lovely to meet you, I've heard so much about you too from Mouse. Oh, and that famous TCB of yours, this I have to try. :D
    edited 28 October, 2011
    You've done a great job here cleaning up Sheba, the crew will be proud of you =; I will make us both a nice warm drink and get the fire going then we can relax and enjoy the TCB ~a~

Bruce The Boss