Dear Catster reader,

Almost two years ago, we invested numerous resources and rebuilt the Catster community. With new hardware, software and personnel, we did our best to satisfy the many users who shared their thoughts, pictures, questions, and love for and of their pets with us and friends. It was a thriving community with many users. We hoped, however, there would be more like you.

Times and habits have changed and we are sad to announce that the Catster community will be closing down on July 20, 2019.

Catster magazine, www.catster.com and the associated social media sites are NOT shutting down. We encourage you to continue reading the content found in the pages of the magazine and the web sites, commenting through the mechanisms provided and sharing your ideas and comments with us and your fellow readers.

Instructions for accessing pet profiles were shared with everyone in 2017. The instructions can be found elsewhere within the forum. AFTER JULY 20TH, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO ACCESS THIS CONTENT. And, effective immediately, we are no longer able to answer questions about the community.

Thank you for your support and we look forward to serving you through our magazine and website.

Cheers,
Catster

::Senior kittys meeting room number 2::

Comments

• MouseMouse Near Camborne,Member Posts: 43,591 ✭✭✭
    edited 28 October, 2011
    Thank you Henry. I wanted to celebrate in some small, quiet way and this seemed just perfect.
  • BruceTheBossBruceTheBoss Winslow, BuckinghamshireMember Posts: 37,079 ✭✭✭
    edited 28 October, 2011
    :n: Silly me :n: Happy Gotcha Day Sheba. We are so happy you found such a wonderful furever home to spend your spend years |:|

Bruce The Boss

edited 28 October, 2011
    Thank you Henry. *takes a piece of TCB and nibbles it*
    edited 28 October, 2011
    What do you think of the TCB Sheba? ;)

Bruce The Boss

edited 28 October, 2011
    It's delicious Henry, I think I'll have some more, if you don't mind? :D
    edited 28 October, 2011
    You help yourself Sheba and have as much as you like. You seniors need to keep your strength up. Up at the bridge we don't need to eat quite as much ~a~ We really must keep this place going from now on ~a~

Bruce The Boss

edited 28 October, 2011
    Thank you Henry, your just like Mouse told me, lovely and friendly. I am feeling quite tired now, all that eating you know. I think I'll curl up on a cushion and take a nap, won't you join me?
    edited 28 October, 2011
    I am heading off back to my bed now Sheba. It was lovely to spend some time with you, and hopefully we can meow again in the week. Night night dear Sheba |:||:||:|

Bruce The Boss

edited 7 July, 2014
    Oh my goodness, just look at the state of this place, still, no doubt we will have it spick and span as before. *calls Muff and all her angel sisters and brothers to help clean up*
    edited 7 July, 2014
    Willow dear friend :-h:-h:-h a little mousie told me you might be here today. You are certainly right, this place definitely needs a good tidy up. I think we've all got a bit set in our routines at the bridge :)) I believe today is a special day too :f:f:f

Bruce The Boss

edited 7 July, 2014
    Henry, it's so good to see you. |:| I thought it might be a good idea to open up the room again, especially as it's my birthday today. We've managed to get rid of most of the dust and with the windows open it will soon air out. Muff and Flick are getting some food for us.
  • Gimli_TGMGimli_TGM HurstMember Posts: 29,929 ✭✭
    edited 7 July, 2014
    Hi Willow! Happy Birthday! :-h;P:P
    edited 7 July, 2014
    Kenji sweetie. |:| Thank you. Would you like some toon toon?
    edited 7 July, 2014
    Oh yes, Willow, I would like some very much thank you.
    edited 7 July, 2014
    *Offers Gimli/Kenji a large platter of fresh toon toon.* Have as much as you want, there's plenty more.
    edited 7 July, 2014
    Excellent idea Willow, especially with all the changes coming up WHEN the new partner takes over, we don't want them thinking the senior's room has closed down :-k=; Hello Kenji, it's wonderful to see you here too |:|

Bruce The Boss

edited 7 July, 2014
    Hi Henry! :-h
    edited 7 July, 2014
    *flies in* Happy Birthday Willow! :-h
    edited 7 July, 2014
    Nigel. |:| Good to see you here. You're right Henry, we must keep this meeting room open. Anycat for some roast chicken?
    edited 7 July, 2014
    Thank you Willow! I love chicken! I used to purr for chicken.
    edited 7 July, 2014
    I never say no to roast chicken, it's always been my favourite =; Between us we will make sure the seniors room stays up and running from now on |:| Although it is almost bed time for Mum and I am very tired after all this excitement :)):))

Bruce The Boss

edited 7 July, 2014
    Yes I must admit this has made me feel very tired, but at least we're up and running again. Anyone foe some cat nip tea before we go?
    edited 7 July, 2014
    Kenji and I are ready for a nap. :c9
    edited 7 July, 2014
    Oh yes please Willow, a nice cup of catnip tea should help me drift off to sleep easily. |:||:||:||:|

Bruce The Boss

edited 7 July, 2014
    There you are Henry. *paws Henry a cup of catnip tea* enjoy. My cloud is calling so night night, see you all again soon, no doubt one of us will be here again tomorrow. |r|
    edited 7 July, 2014
    Happy Birthday again, Willow! *Kenji flies up to the Bridge with Willow, Nigel, Henry and all the angels*:c9
  • Cyndi HorstmanshofCyndi Horstmanshof Spring HillMember Posts: 14,041 ✭✭
    edited 16 July, 2014
    Hellllooooooo!!!!! OMGosh, it's been a long while since we have been here. We miss all our friends. Mom just met Henry's mom on FB Catster and she told us the Senior Meeting Room was open again. I went to the Bridge last year and mom still misses my snuggles at night. I was her 'best bud'. We have a new member of the family to help mom smile again. Her name is Mia, and I told her to give mom snuggles at night. She does her best. MOL So happy to see you all again!
    edited 16 July, 2014
    Hi all, Happy belated Birthday Willow. ;c; Just popping in to say hi to all our friends. We'll be back later today. |:| Cya soon
    edited 17 July, 2014
    Fee. |:| How lovely to see you. Are you going to be popping in often? (I hope) How is everyone at home?
    edited 17 July, 2014
    Hi Willow, So nice to see all of you again..been far too long. We are all doing well, thanks. Hope you are, too. My earthly family is now, Kohl (8), Mia (2), and our canine sister, Shylo(7). We hope to get here much more often.|^|