::Senior kittys meeting room number 2::

Comments

• tiggerwigginstiggerwiggins PlacervilleMember Posts: 6,098 ✭✭✭
    edited 27 February, 2006
    tigger, how did you get your name? My mom's favorite Disney character is Tigger :) Henry, the weather is dismal here, rainy and grey skies. We've seen no snow this year and the town up the hill hasn't seen much at all. Weird :(
  • Julia SaffellJulia Saffell AdenaMember Posts: 2,171
    edited 27 February, 2006
    *walks in and looks to see who is here*
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Speedy! *cheekrubs* How are you?!
  • Cyndi HorstmanshofCyndi Horstmanshof Spring HillMember Posts: 14,041 ✭✭
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hi Speedy, How are you? Have you heard from Chiefy's family?
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hi Tigger and Fee *headbutts both of them* I am doing pretty good I was getting mad at mom because we have not been on here for days (mom said we have been to busy :( I have not heard anything form Chiefys family I am going to try to send them a catmail today but mom has some other ones to tpe for my sisters first. How are you both today? I see we have some new cats in the senior room :)
  • Taylor WebsterTaylor Webster DFWMember Posts: 8,065
    edited 27 February, 2006
    hey speedy kitten i have heard alot about u.
  • MouseMouse Near Camborne,Member Posts: 43,591 ✭✭✭
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Sorry guys Mom had a visiter. Now look, See what happens when I'm not here. We get new kittys join us. Chiefys mom isn't doing to bad, she's been very busy the last few days so she hasn't been on the catputer hardly at all. Thanks for asking guys. How is everycat?
    edited 27 February, 2006
    *Walks over to Speedy and trys a Head Bonk* hehe, I am learning!
    edited 27 February, 2006
    *scratches head* since i am around dogs all the time why do yall head bonk or cheekrub with each other?
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hi Kipper, Flick, and Mylo *gives them a headbutt and Mylo a head bonk* mol I like to head bonk. How are you guys today?
    edited 27 February, 2006
    good u?
    edited 27 February, 2006
    My sister Taylor loves to headbonk. It's a sign of affection. Cheekrubbing, well I'm not sure, but I do it a lot with my mom and I LOVE my mom, so it might mean affection as well.
    edited 27 February, 2006
    grrrrrrr catster is still having problems I see :(
    edited 27 February, 2006
    What's Catster doing on your end Speedy? I was having trouble before but Mom switched to Dad's computer and it's not happening now. Mom is worried it's HER computer that's causing this weird server issue to come up :(
    edited 27 February, 2006
    I am doing pretty good Kipper thanks for asking. Yep what Tigger said I headbutt and bonk my mom and dad and my sister Pum Pum.
    edited 27 February, 2006
    it was not every showing anycat had posted back then when i got it to work there were other posts but it was justing saying i was the last one.
    edited 27 February, 2006
    do yall have problems wif fakes here!! cause i know DOGSTER has major problems wif fake doggies! fakes have taken over dogster! fakes have driven ppl so much they dont even post anymore!
  • BruceTheBossBruceTheBoss Winslow, BuckinghamshireMember Posts: 37,079 ✭✭✭
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Sorry seniors, Mum had to leave the catputer for a bit, but we are back now. Have I missed anything exciting?

Bruce The Boss

edited 27 February, 2006
    Good evening Henry. How are you today? Anycat like a salmon tart? Speedy we've got the same problem as you, we aren't seeing the last posts either.
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Welcome back Henry and Flick! Catster is giving Mom fits as well. She was using Dad's computer and it seemed better :( She's hopes it isn't her computer that's causing the server problem!
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hello Flick my friend, I am doing good thanks, and salmon tart sounds wonderful. Oh, we haven't been having any problems since Muffin opened the new thread, *touch wood*. I wonder what is going on with Catster.

Bruce The Boss

edited 27 February, 2006
    Hi Henry I did not see you there*headbutts* I would love a tart Flick :)
    edited 27 February, 2006
    I think it is definitely Catster Tigger, we are just having a good night tonight but we doubt it will last long.

Bruce The Boss

edited 27 February, 2006
    We can't come in using the 'last page' again....
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Fee do u have to go to the 1st page then to the last one? thats what I have to do.
    edited 27 February, 2006
    We are all well, thanks Speedy. Mum says both head bonks and cheek rubs are a sign of affection. Cheek rubs are more of a marking ( you are mine) thing!!! We have scent glands on our cheeks. Gysmo likes to do both to us! Fee does body bonking, then walks away, turns and comes and does it again.!!! MOL
    edited 27 February, 2006
    He he he, I do both too. Mum says that when Bruce head bonks her, he almost knocks her out because he is so big.

Bruce The Boss

edited 27 February, 2006
    **hands tray of salmon tarts around to everycat** We can get in using the last page but when we do the last post doesn't show on the page. I don't think it's computers, I think it's fleas in the system again.
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Sorry Speedy, hello my friend, how are you?

Bruce The Boss

edited 27 February, 2006
    mol mom says I headbonk hard too I have made her head hurt a few times from doing it. But with dad I always do it and knock his hat off.