::Senior kittys meeting room number 2::

Comments

• MouseMouse Near Camborne,Member Posts: 43,591 ✭✭✭
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Oh Tigger don't get sad. **puts arms around him** He's there watching over you. Isn't that right Buddy?
  • tiggerwigginstiggerwiggins PlacervilleMember Posts: 6,098 ✭✭✭
    edited 27 February, 2006
    I think my Buddy must have lots of friends there, including Charlie. And someday we'll be together again *smiles happily*
  • Cyndi HorstmanshofCyndi Horstmanshof Spring HillMember Posts: 14,041 ✭✭
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Tigger.....we are all here for you. It is hard when you are working on a Bridge page, huh? Mum just worked on two for our doggies. Kitty hugs to you... Love, Fee
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Aww thank you my friends. I guess it's been a long time in kitty years as well as human (3 years) since Buddy went to the Bridge, but looking at the pictures makes it seem like yesterday that he was on the Earth. I'm so glad we have the pictures!
    edited 27 February, 2006
    It is good you have the pix, yes! We have very limited pix of Bootzie...I think they are all posted on her page now...
  • BruceTheBossBruceTheBoss Winslow, BuckinghamshireMember Posts: 37,079 ✭✭✭
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Buddy looks like he was good fun, and I bet he liked getting in to mischief too!!!!

Bruce The Boss

edited 27 February, 2006
    Yes Mylo I have stopped hurting it, I still flick it about a bit but I soon stop when Mouse starts to play with it, she thinks that it's there just for her. I hope that Buddy drops in again Tigger, I've got seven brothers and two sisters at the bridge and mom still misses every one of them.
    edited 27 February, 2006
    I hope Mitzi stops in later again and that someone is still here. I know she likes to visit. We will try to keep checking back later, too.
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Well seniors, looks like Mum needs to get to bed *sighs*, she has four days off work after tomorrow....yipeeeeeeeeeeeeee, more Catster time. Night night my dear friends *hugs all his senior friends*

Bruce The Boss

edited 27 February, 2006
    Goodnight Henry *hugs*
    edited 27 February, 2006
    *Hugs Henry back.* Bye for now, my friend. We hope to be here a little while tomorrow in the morning ( for us, that is) MOL
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Bye Bruce...see you soon. *Head bonks!*
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Good night Henry. Um Mylo, I think you got a little muddled there mt friend.
    edited 27 February, 2006
    I'm hoping Mitzi will stop by so I can say hi. I haven't seen her in awhile.
    edited 27 February, 2006
    MOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL Just call mum muddle head! What forum is this? That was bound to happen! They look so much alike in their photos!
    edited 27 February, 2006
    I haven't seen her for a while either Tigger but I expect if she does drop by it will be after I;ve gone to bed.
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Okay, well I'll probably be on then, because it's only 2:21 pm here. Mom is doing chores and laundry in between posting, so hopefully Mitzi will pop in. Mol Mylo. Mom's done that before too! Wrong kitty/wrong forum.
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Moms done it more than once to. Talk about senior moments. Heeheehee.
    edited 27 February, 2006
    We will just leave them for laughs! I get blamed for all the , Ah.....less than smart things around my house anyway!
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Know the feeling Mylo, Know the feeling, heehee I'm off to bed now, If Mitzi drops in would some cat give her a hug from me and tell her I said hello and I hope she is doing well. Good night senior friends. **waves**
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Anycat still here? Mom''s having that server trouble again.
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Nite Flick, hello Tigger.
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Goodmorning Seniors! *brings in a tray of croissants and hot tea*
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Good morning Tigger my dear friend. Oooh these croissants look good. How are you today?

Bruce The Boss

edited 27 February, 2006
    Hi Henry and Tigger, How are you two today? It's a dreary day here, but we really need the rain!
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hello Fee, I am very well thanks. Its cold and miserable here as usual *sighs*. How are you and the family?

Bruce The Boss

edited 27 February, 2006
    We are all fine, thanks.. Mum is a bit on edge, as she and the family have decided it is time to tell our grandma and grandpa that they should not be driving anymore.
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Morning Fee and Henry! *cheekrubs*
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Morning Tigger *cheekrubs back* Aaawww Fee, that is going to be a very difficult task. Is your Mum the nominated one to tell them?

Bruce The Boss

edited 27 February, 2006
    Hi Tigger...*headrubs to you* hehe Well, Mum is their daughter thru marriage. Our aunts flew in from Michigan yesterday. The oldest daughter said she should be the one to tell them but mum and our other aunt will be there to support her. Mum will now be driving them everywhere but hopes to get help from an agency one day a week or so.