Dear Catster reader,

Almost two years ago, we invested numerous resources and rebuilt the Catster community. With new hardware, software and personnel, we did our best to satisfy the many users who shared their thoughts, pictures, questions, and love for and of their pets with us and friends. It was a thriving community with many users. We hoped, however, there would be more like you.

Times and habits have changed and we are sad to announce that the Catster community will be closing down on July 20, 2019.

Catster magazine, www.catster.com and the associated social media sites are NOT shutting down. We encourage you to continue reading the content found in the pages of the magazine and the web sites, commenting through the mechanisms provided and sharing your ideas and comments with us and your fellow readers.

Instructions for accessing pet profiles were shared with everyone in 2017. The instructions can be found elsewhere within the forum. AFTER JULY 20TH, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO ACCESS THIS CONTENT. And, effective immediately, we are no longer able to answer questions about the community.

Thank you for your support and we look forward to serving you through our magazine and website.

Cheers,
Catster

::Senior kittys meeting room number 2::

Comments

• MouseMouse Near Camborne,Member Posts: 43,591 ✭✭✭
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Oh poo. Now I can't see the last post. This is getting to be a bit of a pain. Sorry Henry.
  • BruceTheBossBruceTheBoss Winslow, BuckinghamshireMember Posts: 37,079 ✭✭✭
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Yes I was having that problem earlier Muffin when I was trying to chat with Mitzi, it is so frustrating.

Bruce The Boss

edited 27 February, 2006
    That's better. Now I can read it. That's about all we can do Henry, Stay positive and be here if we are needed. We are all keeping purring for her and her family. Moms only had to make that decision once and she knows that with so many cats she is going to have to make it again in the future.
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Aaawwww you have several family members at the Bridge don't you Muffin? Have they all passed away naturally?

Bruce The Boss

edited 27 February, 2006
    All except Pooh. She had CRF and mum had to make that awful decicion. Mum, auntie Tracey and my ex dad were with her till the end.
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Well Muffin, it was lovely to see you even if only for a short while. Mum says she needs to get some sleep now, but we will be back tomorrow during the day. It is Mum's birthday tomorrow so we won't be on tomorrow night as she is going out. Hope to meow sometime tomorrow Muffin and family. Bye bye for now, night all.

Bruce The Boss

edited 27 February, 2006
    Happy Birthday to your mum Henry. See you tomorrow. Good night.
  • Tabitha Smith-ElliottTabitha Smith-Elliott Gainesville/Hall County, GAMember Posts: 11,582
    edited 27 February, 2006
    la la la la *leaves a note in Tigger's mailbox*
  • tiggerwigginstiggerwiggins PlacervilleMember Posts: 6,098 ✭✭✭
    edited 27 February, 2006
    I missed you Mitzi :( My thoughts and purrs are with you and your family. Whatever happens, we are here for you. *hugs*
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Twinkie, I replied *grins*
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Morning Seniors. Tigger Tigger Tigger, what did the note say??? pmail me.

Bruce The Boss

edited 27 February, 2006
    YAY, Speedy and Chiefy got voted Couple of the Week in Catster Crushes. This deserves a toast to the wonderful couple *raises cup of tea* SPEEDY & CHIEFY!!!! *Thinks to himself* I do feel a fool doing this all on my own, but I am sure my fellow seniors will join me in a toast when they arrive.

Bruce The Boss

edited 27 February, 2006
    Hee hee hee! Henry. I'll join you in a toast to dear Chiefy and Speedy.
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Morning Willow *pours Willow fresh cup of tea to join him in toast* Here's to Speedy and Chiefy, a wonderful couple. He he he, I did feel silly Willow all on my own. How are you and the family today? I will be back and forwards for a while before Mum pops out then I will be back this afternoon.

Bruce The Boss

edited 27 February, 2006
    I'm going to be the same today. Mums here untill after lunch, then she's out but may get on uncle Alans puter later this afternoon, then she;ll be off from about 6:15 untill 9:30-10 this evening. We are all fine here, none of us like this weather, It's very dark and cold here today so most of us are staying inside in the warm. How are you and your family today?
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Sorry Willow, we couldnt get back on to say goodbye as Catster was doing strange things again. Mum is now with me *big smiles* at Grandmas and I am dribbling on the keyboard as she types..he he he We are all doing well thanks Willow, we don't like the weather either, we are longing for some sunshine. We will be back again in a while but have to shoot off for now.

Bruce The Boss

edited 27 February, 2006
    I have had my lunch time snack so I think I will just curl up for a nice nap now. Wake me up when you get back please Henry.
    edited 27 February, 2006
    *whispers to Willow* Hello Willow, I'm back, but your Mum may have gone out now, if so, you just carry on sleeping and I will curl up here too.

Bruce The Boss

edited 27 February, 2006
    **wakes up and stretches then sees that Henry is fast asleep too so tip toes to make a pot of tea**
  • Cyndi HorstmanshofCyndi Horstmanshof Spring HillMember Posts: 14,041 ✭✭
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hi gang, Just popping in to say hi, I can't stay. Mum has to be gone all afternoon today. I hope to get back here early evening. Have a good day, my friends, Love, Fee
    edited 27 February, 2006
    *Raises eyelids* Oooh hello Willow, I can't stay and chat as Mum is just getting ready to go out but I will stay here and join you with a cup of tea and then I will nod off again until Mum comes back later tonight.

Bruce The Boss

edited 27 February, 2006
    Catster's doing it again. I cant see the last post again. Poo!!!
  • Tina MillicanTina Millican Pell CityMember Posts: 12,008
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hello, Seniors. Long time no see! The forums have been acting funny lately. Hope Catster gets it fixed soon!
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hello Molly. Good to see you. How are you?
    edited 27 February, 2006
    I'm doing well, thanks Willow. I've been sleeping in the window all day- the weather has been terrible today. Lots of clouds and rain earlier.
    edited 27 February, 2006
    We've not had rain but it's been very dark and cold all day here. **offers Molly a plate of tarts** Would you like a tuna tart?
    edited 27 February, 2006
    *takes a tart* Yes, thank you, Willow.
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Morning Seniors! I see many of you had to leave; I'm sorry to have missed you.
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hello Tigger, I expect some of them will be back agin later. How is it going with Twinkie? Molly would you like some catnip tea with your tuna tart, I expect Tigger will have one.
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Good morning, Tigger. How are you? Yes, I'd love some, thanks Willow.