Do you like your humans dog(s)?

Cheryl SimsCheryl Sims DallasMember Posts: 869
edited 25 April, 2006 in What I Love About Catster
I got along with Tootsie better than I get along with Stitch. Tootsie only barked at me once (she was real sick that day). Stitch barks at me if she has a treat I want to smell or if I lick her feet. But it could be worse! How about everyone else?

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited 27 February, 2006
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited 27 February, 2006
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Tara ScarlettTara Scarlett RaynhamMember Posts: 196
    edited 27 February, 2006
    My Mommy's whole family each has a little oud doggie. I don't like them much. They stink and are too loud for me. I'm glad we live upstairs away from them. I like to sit on my window shelf and watch them down on the deck barking to come back in the house. HA HA! My Mommy doesn't make me go out by myself! And I'm allowed to use the bathroom in the house. :P
  • Melody HartwellMelody Hartwell ParadiseMember Posts: 624
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Oh, I love my puppy, Lily! We chase each other around the house all day and sometimes she chews on my ears, which feels like a puurrrfectly wonderful ear massage!!!
  • Lindsay MinnichLindsay Minnich AlpharettaMember Posts: 3
    edited 27 February, 2006
    It depends. If Gabby doesn't want to play and I really want to then the dog is okay to pick on. But otherwise she's just such a pain. But only one more month and then she and her mom are moving. I might miss her, but probably not.
  • Janet CrouchJanet Crouch Member Posts: 1,209
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Oh, I like my doggies, especially when they come back from the park with their stinky paws, and the stinkier the better! The smells drive me so wild I have to grab their heads and paws and get a taste! I let Quincy push me around the floor with his wet nose too--he pushes, I nip, he pushes, I nip....it's so much fun!
  • Vanessa LovelaceVanessa Lovelace Member Posts: 4
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Maggie dog okay I su'pose, but I no like when she tries fights with me over people food.
  • Nancy HornbergerNancy Hornberger Commerce Twp.Member Posts: 3,723
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Shhh! Do not let this get out, for I will deny it! I kind of like the poop machine called Storm. She is normally like a bull in a china shop, but with me she is as gentle as can be. She is nice to me, unlike the other creatures that have invaded my house. Storm almost tip toes around me. She lets me lay in her bed, unlike that other monster of a dog that will stomp on little old me. Storm will lay on her bed with her furry butt hanging off so that I may have the middle of the bed. Of course I am the Princess so I should have plently of cush for my tush. In the end I still stick to the old cat saying, Cats rule, Dogs drool! There is nothing worse than dog drool on my pretty kitty fur, Yuck!
  • Mellanee SMellanee S FlintMember Posts: 388
    edited 27 February, 2006
    For the most part I like my doggies, but most of the time when I'm in a spunky mood I like to chase them down the hallway and bite at their paws! Except for Bear Bear, I like to cuddle with him more!!
    edited 27 February, 2006
    I like to play with their tails and annoy them!
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Me! Like the poop machines, I think not! I will tolerate the black & white furry one, but only for a short time. I don't like to have my space invaded by those drooling, noisy beasts!
    edited 27 February, 2006
    The poop machines in my house fear me! I will not tolerate their silly behavior and I will get in the middle of their dog fights and break them up. They run away with their tails tuck between their legs. Great protecters? Yeah right!
  • angela kegleyangela kegley hewittMember Posts: 5
    edited 27 February, 2006
    I loves me some Harley. She's my favorite dog. When I see her on the patio I run to the door and mom lets me out. I rub all over Harley until she gets annoyed and walks away. But thats not very often
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Nope sorry. I'm not fond of the dog and when I want to come in from the patio she tries to chase me off. Therefore I stay in the house more and thats fine with me. Now Kit the toddler kitten has some kind of weird relationship with that dog. I don't understand it. But then again that kitten gets on my nerves also
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Nope sorry. I'm not fond of the dog and when I want to come in from the patio she tries to chase me off. Therefore I stay in the house more and thats fine with me. Now Kit the toddler kitten has some kind of weird relationship with that dog. I don't understand it. But then again that kitten gets on my nerves also
  • Tori D-Tori D- TorontoMember Posts: 100
    edited 27 February, 2006
    I love my dog sister, Sally. She's wonderful to me and we play together all the time! I get along better with her then I do with my 2 cat brothers.
  • Brittney HidenriteBrittney Hidenrite OwensboroMember Posts: 11
    edited 27 February, 2006
    No way. For all I care the dogs can get lost. :
  • jenniecarra andriesjenniecarra andries baton rougeMember Posts: 676
    edited 27 February, 2006
    ABSOLUTLY NOT i hate the dogs. especially mac. i feel so small next to him. i was going to be nice to him, until he chased me. now i will hide in the clothes hamper and wait until mac stands in front of it. when the time is right, i will pop up and claw at ear. maybe that will teach him to think twice before he tries to chase me again!
  • Erin CarterErin Carter TopekaMember Posts: 3
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Well, Mollie's alright because she's so good to Erin and I suppose someone as to watch Erin while I'm taking my beauty sleep. Demi-well, I'm not sure. She doesn't chase me, but she's knew so I'm don't know about her. Charlie-he was alright. Kind of smelly and stinky, but alright for a dog. At least he'd protect Erin.
  • Katie WalterKatie Walter HoltMember Posts: 2,808
    edited 27 February, 2006
    My sister Shiloh and I like Lucy a lot now that she's older. When she was a puppy we used to jump up on stuff so she couldn't get us. She and I snuggle sometimes and we like to play with her too.
  • Stuart AsbelStuart Asbel The Shellies Memorial Home forMember Posts: 3,367
    edited 27 February, 2006
    I love my Isabel. She's very sweet and gives me kisses. When we got another dog *cringes* Isabel started protecting me when Rosie would get too rough. I used to snuggle with Isabel, but I can't do that as much with Rosie around. Rosie tries to tackle me sometimes, it's pretty $*!*#%^ annoying.
  • Stuart AsbelStuart Asbel The Shellies Memorial Home forMember Posts: 3,367
    edited 27 February, 2006
    I love Isabel, but I love Rosie even more! We play chase and stuff, and when she starts to bother me I box her on the nose. Later I'll find her and kiss her nose so she knows I still like her. Moo can't stand Rosie though, which only makes Rosie more determined to play with him. When Rosie goes for a walk I wait by the door for her. then I run away so she'll chase me. She's a big goofus.
  • Leanne JenkinsLeanne Jenkins Port AngelesMember Posts: 73
    edited 27 February, 2006
    My dog, my dad *sigh*. He took such good care of me when I was so tiny. He has always looked out for me and lets me rub on him and sleep with him. He is very bad with other dogs, but he just loves kitties, me especially, and if a kitty is in his bed he is very careful not to disturb us. Dad is sweet and I adore him. You can see a picture of us together on my page.
  • Spark SparkSpark Spark Member Posts: 19
    edited 27 February, 2006
    I love my dog, even though he sometimes annoys me/doesn't understand personal space! I'll be sleeping happily and he'll come stick his wet nose in my face. Yuuck... Still, he's my connection to the outside world since the humans won't let me out. That's a plus. ;)
  • Sarah MinerSarah Miner MaplewoodMember Posts: 3,790
    edited 27 February, 2006
    I love my Humans dog alot. Her name is Misty and she lets me do pretty much anything I want to her. I clean her since she doesn't do a very good job herself, We play together and sleep together. Sometimes when she's had enough of me she will growl but she would never hurt me. I love Misty!
  • felicity deanfelicity dean Member Posts: 8
    edited 27 February, 2006
    awww, i luv my peepols pup anassa! she is soo bootiful! we play chasy toogether and hide n seek, we also sleep toogether at nite wich keeps me snuggly warm. she snores heeps tho an sumtimes makes a funny smell, i havta cuver my nose wen this happen! bonnie is frade of nassa n scratched her, i secretly thinkk she luvs her , she just scared.
  • felicity deanfelicity dean Member Posts: 8
    edited 27 February, 2006
    dont evn get me started, fur face is jus smelly, noisy, anoying bundle who does nuthing but iritate me. wen she first arive she made frends wif pandy strate away, pandy even kissed her! pandy has always been a little odd tho. fur face made it her mission to befrend me, i was havin none of that! i do all kinds of nasty stuff to her and hav scrached her a few timess so she is fraid of me now , you going to luv this, wen she first wakes up she always comes down the hall to get to the loung room (yes, she even stole my spot on the bed, i still welcome of corse but wat self respecting cat wuld sleep near a dog?), bout an hour before i think she will come along i sit rite in the middle of the hall to block her way, she comes out of the room all sleepy and trots casually down the hall and den..uh oh, her path is blocked! she wont go past me, too fraid so she sits bout a meter away n wines, leting out a bark now an then. then the peepol wake up an walk past, she trise to use them as a sheeld but i sumetimes get a swipe or two in as they pass toogetha, i get in trubble but it's worth it. i also block her way wen she tries to get to where the peepol are, she want to follow them evrywere but i wont let her. maybee i should be nicer to her but she take atentshion away from me n drools on my stuff, she smell funny too heheh pandy luv her n even give her a bath! i preciate this part cos it means she mite smell decent even for a wile. i don't like them sleeping togefer tho or palting, us cats ment to stick togeva!
  • Lynzie BaldwinLynzie Baldwin Los AngelesMember Posts: 660
    edited 27 February, 2006
    I'm ambivalent about the dogs. The good thing about them is that they're both miniature Rat Terriers, so are just about cat-sized, so they're not scary. Mostly, I smack Sterling (the boy) in the head whenever I can. Gotta put him in his place. But if Mom's not looking, I'll also play a good game of chase with the guy. Opal (the girl) I just leave alone. She's so sweet ... even a guy like me can't hit a girl like that. :)
  • Lynzie BaldwinLynzie Baldwin Los AngelesMember Posts: 660
    edited 27 February, 2006
    I LOVE the dogs! Opal's okay ... we sleep together sometimes, but Sterling is MY baby! He may be a dog, but I raised the little tyke. I wash his face, comfort him when he's scared or hurt, and sleep curled up in the sun with him. I can't imagine life without my puppy!
  • Kristen CrainKristen Crain TalkeetnaMember Posts: 1,501
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Jacques isn't so bad. He's fun to play with. Kallie wants to play with me, but she is much too rough. Ty ignores me, and Sher tried to kill me. Needless to say, I don't go near him!