Do you like your humans dog(s)?

2»

Comments

• Jill ThomasJill Thomas SomervilleMember Posts: 10,370
    edited 24 March, 2006
    Wow - this is an old forum...but I can relate! Lucky just moved in not too long ago, but we're doing okay. He wants to be friends, but I just ignore him. As long as he doesn't mess with my food and my attention from mom - we'll be fine!
  • Toba HartmannToba Hartmann Long IslandMember Posts: 1,185
    edited 20 April, 2006
    The dogs that live in my house are alright. The mini poodle doesn\'t like to share Mommy, but she will share her slumber ball with me. I love to try and catch the border collie\'s tail!
  • Toba HartmannToba Hartmann Long IslandMember Posts: 1,185
    edited 20 April, 2006
    The mini poodle\'s okay, except she doesn\'t like to share Mommy\'s bed. The border collie needs to learn we\'re NOT sheep to herd!
  • Jill ThomasJill Thomas SomervilleMember Posts: 10,370
    edited 25 April, 2006
    My Mom and Dale are upset about our dog tonight. We adopted him from a rescue organization back in February...and today we found out the he has heartworms. He's going back to the vet tomorrow morning for additional tests...and to plan his course of treatment. Please purrrrr for our family!
2»