Valentine's Day Stroll

Lindsay RoweLindsay Rowe ArcticMember Posts: 1,776
edited 27 February, 2006 in Plus Fun
All your Valentine photos look so cute. Zory and I must be the only ones without red/pink/heart shaped photos. Does my heart shaped nose qualifiy me for the Valentine's Day stroll, or do I have to deal with mom putting that pink dress on me again? Can Zory be in the stroll in her new denim dress. It's not pink but it's festive.

Comments

• MARY HEFFERNANMARY HEFFERNAN Valley of The MoonMember Posts: 13,688
    edited 27 February, 2006
    From one girrrl to another, Lucy, you don't look very happy in the pink dress, so why wear it, eh? You do have such a cute heart-shaped nose, and you look Valentiney in your condo, too! Zory's denim dress is indeed festive and like an old-fashioned sweet Valentine with lace. Neither of you need worry your pretty heads about what to wear! It's all about You and the love you show everycat.
  • Tabitha Smith-ElliottTabitha Smith-Elliott Gainesville/Hall County, GAMember Posts: 11,582
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Lucy - Selket is right. Your condo is pink and that lil nose of yours is just too cute! Tell Zori hi for me!
  • Lindsay RoweLindsay Rowe ArcticMember Posts: 1,776
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Mom got me a new magenta dress!!!!! I get to have a "photo shoot" and it will be in the stroll! Sorry Lucy, mom didn't get you a dress, you seem to be anti-dress
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Well Zory and I are in the stroll now, thanks for all your replies. Mom is going to try to add some hearts to Angel Rylie's page so she can be a Valentine too.
  • Diana GabaldonDiana Gabaldon PortlandMember Posts: 5,607
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Zorilla both you and Lucy look lovely in the stroll. Mom had to get really creative with my V-Day picture. I love to play with tissue so she got some V-Day themed paper and got under it. Tee Hee
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Diego, you look so sweet in your photo. Paper is fun, isn't it?