I need a home!

John KrampienJohn Krampien ValparaisoMember Posts: 29
I wandered into this poor man's house and he loves me but I can't stay because he'll lose his home if I do. I am loving and obedient. I need someone to love me and take care of me so I cxan return the love and live a happy indoor life winding around their ankles. Please help me!

Comments

• Beastie_and_the_BoysBeastie_and_the_Boys Marquette, MI / ChicagoMember Posts: 17,806 ✭✭✭
    edited 15 April, 2006
    I'm sorry to hear about your situation, Nutjob! I wish I could help. Has your human friend talked to his landlord to see if there possibility of letting you stay? Offer to pay extra on the security deposit, maybe? Are you sure you are a stray and not somebody's lost kitty? You might have your human friend check around and see if anybody in the area is missing a sweet kitty like you. You can have a shelter check and see if you're microchipped. Other than that, the best advice I can give is check with some area rescue groups and no-kill shelters and see if they can help find you a foster home. I'll be purring for you, Nutjob!