One Year Catster Anniversary!

D JD J Vancouver IslandMember Posts: 195 ✭✭
edited 16 September, 2009 in Cat of the Day & Week
Meeeooow! I want everycat to know that my friend Scooter is celebrating her One Year Catster Anniversary today!!! Congratulations my sweet friend... hope you enjoy the cake and ice cream : ) PURRRRR... PURRRRR... PURRRRR... ~ Baby ~ ( Click on Scooter's name to visit her wonderful page )

Comments

• MARY HEFFERNANMARY HEFFERNAN Valley of The MoonMember Posts: 13,688
    edited 16 September, 2009
    Happy First Catster Year, Scooter! Watch for the Ice Cream delivery cart! Meeoowwweeee.... --the fiends
  • Sharon LambertSharon Lambert StrathamMember Posts: 1,199
    Scooter, Scooter, Scooter....one year! One WHOLE year! And what a year it's been...lot's of new friends, Cat of the Week, Evil Twins, Long lost brothers.... Maybe you could publish a book with all the Diary entries you've made and this whole Catster thing would pay off for you. MOL!! Kitty kisses, Moses, Luna & Cybil
    Scooter! Psst....it\'s Winston!! Catster won\'t let dogs come onto their forums so I\'m sneaking on using Luna as an alias. Thanks for being such a good sport when I thought you were my sister. There really are striking similarities between us, but alas, the DNA wasn\'t a perfect match so what can you do...I still love you like an older, wiser, and beautiful sister : > I picked a flower for you...do you like it? Wanna share? Pug Luv and Hugs, Winston XoXo from Lily too!!
  • AshPoGusAshPoGus AlbuquerqueMember Posts: 7,041 ✭✭✭
    Awww, special thanks to Baby for starting this thread, and thank you Selket and Moses. Moses, this Catster thing has already paid off for me with all the good friends I've made here -- good friends like all of you. Mom has promised ice cream tonight, and I'll make sure that ice cream delivery cart stops here. Yippee! Watch for the little cake and candle on my page tomorrow.
  • AshPoGusAshPoGus AlbuquerqueMember Posts: 7,041 ✭✭✭
    Do I smell doggy? Is that you Winston? You look a little different. What happened to you? You don't look anything like me anymore. You're really beautiful, though! A flower for me? Eeeeewww, did you eat part of it? Oh, it's still lovely. Thank you, Winston and Lily! Now you better skedaddle before HQ finds out you've been here. Thanks!
    WOOF!!!