For the Birds?

TRACY YOUNGTRACY YOUNG New YorkMember Posts: 6,538
Has anycat seen a little tweety bird hanging around? Can my pet cockroach be on Catster too? Hellooooo?

Comments

• AshPoGusAshPoGus AlbuquerqueMember Posts: 7,041 ✭✭✭
    edited 20 May, 2006
    Yep, I've seen bleeeeeeeeeep. Don't they look yummy? Does your cucaracha do tricks? edited: Where'd them birdies go?
  • Karen LeeKaren Lee The kingdom of Mer-lotMember Posts: 89,020
    edited 17 May, 2006
    Meows, Scooter. I thought only felines could be on Catster? There are some non-felines on Catster if you look hard enough. Pickle and Pepsi are the only birds I know of on Catster. There is also two gerbils on Catster. I found a page for a grizzly bear on Catster once which HQ promptly removed. Baby, there is a Petster.com, which is not affiliated with Catster or Dogster. Petster.com allows all pets to make pages. Perhaps you can add a picture of your cockroach to your Cater page and write a mini profile of the cockroach in your bio. I did this for my Creatures.
  • TRACY YOUNGTRACY YOUNG New YorkMember Posts: 6,538
    edited 17 May, 2006
    *tail quivers* Where's the birdy, Scooter my sistah?
  • Deb O'NeillDeb O'Neill PerkasieMember Posts: 8,659
    edited 17 May, 2006
    Ooooh, Baby- a pet cockroach! How cute! And what is it's name? Start with a "B"???
    edited 17 May, 2006
    It's name is............................Bush.
  • Tabitha Smith-ElliottTabitha Smith-Elliott Gainesville/Hall County, GAMember Posts: 11,582
    edited 17 May, 2006
    Occasionally some rodents or birds give HQ the slip. Sneaky lil things! heehee But in the end, HQ always gets their bird, errrrr worm.
  • AshPoGusAshPoGus AlbuquerqueMember Posts: 7,041 ✭✭✭
    edited 17 May, 2006
    I don't know how those birds have stayed looking so pretty and kept all their lovely feathers in the midst of all these felines. I just love feathers and anything that wears feathers. Merlin, you're so well behaved around your creatures! I don't think I could be quite that good.
  • edited 17 May, 2006
    In this case I think I'll remain as a guest bird instead of "Bird in disquse" Mommy wouldn't want me off of catster now would she?
    edited 17 May, 2006
    *sniff sniff*
  • edited 17 May, 2006
    Why the long face? Someone told me about pickle and pepsi and I just said I wouldn't make my self a birdste....... catster page. (I hope you not sad because of me!)
  • cat shepherdcat shepherd KnoxvilleMember Posts: 6,314
    edited 17 May, 2006
    MOL at Baby's cockroach's name! hehehe
    edited 17 May, 2006
    Aren't chickens birds? I had chicken for lunch. *licking lips* mmmmmmmmmm
  • edited 17 May, 2006
    Hi Daisy! Nice picture! I recommend petster!
    edited 17 May, 2006
    Are there forums on Petster?
    edited 17 May, 2006
    Thanks ... is that you B?
    edited 17 May, 2006
    *sniff sniff* Not sad. Smelling. As in fee fi fo fum, I smell the blood of a tweddledum.
  • edited 17 May, 2006
    No Benjamin. I wish there were*sigh*
    edited 17 May, 2006
    Oh. How did you end up on Caster, Boomer? Do you go to Dogster, too?
  • edited 17 May, 2006
    Mommy has nintendogs and went on the site and their was an add for dogster. She forgot about it for awhile. Then when Paco died in January and she bought me, she remembered the site and joined 3 months later. The 1st page I saw was Mercy (Mercedes). To this day I visit her family's pages daily before going on forums or other searches.
    edited 17 May, 2006
    Everyone loves Mercy. She's the unofficial Catster greeter!
  • edited 17 May, 2006
    Ditto:) When ever someone comes over the must talk to me first so I can act cool for them:)
    edited 17 May, 2006
    My cockroach wants to come out and play. Where's Mercy?
    edited 18 May, 2006
    Isn't the cockroach out Scooter's way today?
  • edited 18 May, 2006
    hey whats up yesterday my owner was some place and she had to pick up a dead bird
  • edited 18 May, 2006
    my whole motto is jack the apple king (jack) "say what?"
    edited 18 May, 2006
    'Say what?' is right. Jack ... you're a nut, but I love ya man! What's new in Jack's world?
  • Ellen KenneyEllen Kenney Stuart / Saint Lucie areaMember Posts: 8,240
    edited 18 May, 2006
    Cockroaches?? Birds?? God, lifes GOOD! First, Auntie gets an hamster... (which I soooo wish she would let me eat! C\'mon!) Now there are birds on Catster... and Baby has an pet cockroach? What\'s next? Fish? (please, please, say yes!) ** BOUNCING ** By, Buddy
  • Niki MattsonNiki Mattson St. PaulMember Posts: 20,360
    edited 20 May, 2006
    Hi Boomer, everyone! I wonder how Pickle and Pepsi got on Catster without getting kicked off. I think Catster should be just for CATS, with an exception of Boomer, hiding behind the "guest" thing, otherwise it would be Petster, and there already is a Petster. Baby, you have a cockroach as a pet?? Yummy, but weird
  • edited 20 May, 2006
    I think it's because they have alot of cats in the family. Wow I just looked them up and now they are gone! Well to their family I just want to say put them on Petster . You have a great cat family to enjoy catster with and a pair of birds to enjoy petster with. I hope you work out the birdie problem.