Photo Tag Problems?

November OchoaNovember Ochoa San DiegoMember Posts: 51
I've only 2 more questions to answer for the scavenger hunt and I can't seem to get the photo tag search to work. I search and then I can only view the 1st page of the results, I can't view the other pages. When I click on them, it just redirects to the search page, saying that no results were found. Clearly a glitch. I even tried on a different browser, same thing. Are you having the same problems?

Comments

• Deb O'NeillDeb O'Neill PerkasieMember Posts: 8,659
    edited 24 May, 2006
    I didn't have that problem. Since you tried it on a different browser, maybe it's time to let Catster know about it. At the bottmom of the page, click on Contact Catster and tell them what's happening. I think you'll get a faster response than posting here. Good luck!
  • April CurranApril Curran FresnoMember Posts: 1,026
    edited 24 May, 2006
    I'm having the same problem too. =(
  • November OchoaNovember Ochoa San DiegoMember Posts: 51
    edited 24 May, 2006
    Hah, it works now! My answers are complete! Meowhahaha.
  • Diana GabaldonDiana Gabaldon PortlandMember Posts: 5,607
    edited 24 May, 2006
    Glad you got it to work. I had that exact problem yesterday but I saw where the site was having tons of issues yesterday because of the Hunt. This scavenger hunt was an excellent idea too. It was a lot of fun to work on.
  • Deb O'NeillDeb O'Neill PerkasieMember Posts: 8,659
    edited 24 May, 2006
    You're right Diego, it was! We had a lot of fun learning about the different cats, too!