Could some kitty help me : (

Rebecca HornerRebecca Horner Prescott ValleyMember Posts: 8,496
This last two weeks I have sent out friend invitations, group invitations and paw-mailed some Kitty's and nothing happens, even on my birthday I had sent out a group invitation to Willie to join my party at the social cats group and he told me that he had never received it, the next day I had sent out a friend invitation saying that I was sorry he couldn't come to my party and that I wanted to be friends with him but again he never did received it, I'm sorry that this post is so long but I was wondering if a kitty would let me paw mail them to see if I am having a problems with my account or if it's just because no one likes me : ( Thank you very much for reading, Twixy : )

Comments

• Diana GabaldonDiana Gabaldon PortlandMember Posts: 5,607
    edited 25 May, 2006
    Twix, you are welcome to send me some mail and I will let you know if I recieve it. MeOW!
  • Beastie_and_the_BoysBeastie_and_the_Boys Marquette, MI / ChicagoMember Posts: 17,806 ✭✭✭
    edited 25 May, 2006
    I'd love to get a catmail from a pretty girl like you! *wiggles his eyewhiskers* :-D
  • Rebecca HornerRebecca Horner Prescott ValleyMember Posts: 8,496
    edited 25 May, 2006
    Hi Diego and Ben, I just sent you both paw mail, Hope you get it, Twixy : )
    edited 25 May, 2006
    Twix, I just got it and replyed back to you. :)
    edited 25 May, 2006
    Thanks Diego, Did you get my friend invitation ?
    edited 25 May, 2006
    I did Twix! We are now friends. :)
    edited 25 May, 2006
    Thanks for helping me out , I guess I was just panicking , P.S. Thanks for being my new friends and for joining my group, Hope you have fun, Twixy : )