My Group\\\'s Photo Album

Rebecca HornerRebecca Horner Prescott ValleyMember Posts: 8,496
I am having a problem with the photo tags in my group, a couple of weeks ago I started a contest for my group called May's best dressed kitty contest and then I link it to my group's page, everything was going good until catster started this new thing were you type in what the name of something is and then click exact match, will now I am having problems with it, everytime I try to see who entered the contest it comes up with a bunch of pictures that are not a part of the contest, does any kitty have an idea on what todo, Twixy : )

Comments

• MARY HEFFERNANMARY HEFFERNAN Valley of The MoonMember Posts: 13,688
    edited 25 May, 2006
    You might try using a "photo tag" that is simple and different, or unusual. Not as hard as a password to remember, but something that won't go to anyplace with the same word in it... If that makes sense. For Catster Winter Carnival we used "olympic" and that worked great.
  • Rebecca HornerRebecca Horner Prescott ValleyMember Posts: 8,496
    edited 25 May, 2006
    Hi Jacques, thanks for the advice, Purrs from Twixy : )