Help, problems with Catster

Svetlana SSvetlana S Fort LeeMember Posts: 10
I need some help with catster please! I have two problems :( 1: "NOTE! You have yet to add this cat's first picture. You can edit any profile info, but until there is a photo added, this cat will not have a page." Well, I have already uploaded three photos of the first of my three cats, but it's not showing up in that 'main' box! 2: "You Have No Cats In Your Corral. When viewing cats 'Add to your Corral' saves that cat to this virtual corral where you can always find them." But I already added three cats' infos and everything! Just the main photos are missing. 3: I'm not a guest, I'm a registered user! ^ Those are the three problems I'm having. I hope someone can help. Thanks...

Comments

• Deb O'NeillDeb O'Neill PerkasieMember Posts: 8,659
    edited 30 May, 2006
    I'm not sure what is wrong. At the bottom of the page, click on "contact catster". This should take you to where you can ask HQ about it. Good luck!
  • Jessica HohenseeJessica Hohensee St. Louis / St. CharlesMember Posts: 3,931
    edited 30 May, 2006
    Hey cats! Just wanted to pop in and drop you a line letting you know of the appropriate use of the "notify" option. Only notify a post if you think it is rude, offensive, or inappropriate. When you notify a post someone (or yourself) have made in the forums, it immediately pulls it from public view and puts it in a queue for moderators and HQ to review and discuss what further action can be taken. Now sometimes cats (and pups, too!) mistakenly think it is a way to contact HQ or a mod, or even the post's author. This is not the case. If you wish to contact HQ directly, there will be a link at the bottom of EVERY page on catster and dogster labeled "contact dogster" or "contact catster". That will bring you to a form you can fill out with your questions or concerns and it will send an email first class directly to HQ. I just wanted to clear up the confusion! To reiterate, please ONLY use the "notify" feature on posts that you think are offensive, rude, or inappropriate! :)