The Worst Anyone Can Say is No

nancy monkeymammanancy monkeymamma (LA)Member Posts: 642
edited 6 June, 2006 in Plus Fun
Yep, Mommy bit the bullet and entered me into a contest. If you want to go and vote for me or others, here is the link: http://www.1800petmeds.com/petcontest/index.asp?type=CAT I'm nervous........but at least it's a distraction from my sister, COOPER! Thanks friends!

Comments

• Deb O'NeillDeb O'Neill PerkasieMember Posts: 8,659
    edited 6 June, 2006
    After reading your diary, I do think you need a distraction!! New siblings are SUCH a joy. We'll head over and vote for you. Good luck!
  • AshPoGusAshPoGus AlbuquerqueMember Posts: 7,041 ✭✭✭
    edited 6 June, 2006
    Hi Monkey! Of course you know I'd vote for you. Only I can't find you on that site. It showed me one cat (a pair of cats), then it switched to a dog and keeps showing the same dog over and over. Duh! What am I doing wrong? I can't find any way to vote there.
  • nancy monkeymammanancy monkeymamma (LA)Member Posts: 642
    edited 6 June, 2006
    I think it\'s totally rigged! I copy the link it tells me to copy, then when i hit paste, it\'s even longer!!!!!!!!!!!!!! aaagh! www.1800petmeds.com/petcontest/vote/8054530317553614037&MID=1435&CID=10307
  • Deb O'NeillDeb O'Neill PerkasieMember Posts: 8,659
    edited 6 June, 2006
    Boy, that little dog is gonna get a LOT of votes!
    edited 6 June, 2006
    I know. I don't think Monkeys are popular! ha ha
  • AshPoGusAshPoGus AlbuquerqueMember Posts: 7,041 ✭✭✭
    edited 6 June, 2006
    Well that link works, Monkey. But it's a different voting procedure than I've encountered before. I've voted 10 for you several times now, and it doesn't ever tell me I can't!! But it never lets me know my vote was counted, either.
    edited 6 June, 2006
    Scooter and Soph.........as long as I have your votes, that's all that matters. They're all rigged. I know that dog is going to win and I'll have given over one of my best photos. Oh well! Life is still good!