My Birthday is Coming

Giniene RaymondGiniene Raymond FultonvilleMember Posts: 673
edited 16 June, 2006 in Plus Fun
I'm going to be 2 years old on June 15! Yay! Not bad for a kitty who was found left in a box, dehydrated, weighing 15 ounces and only given a 50/50 chance of living, huh? I love life and I still think I'm a kitten! I refuse to grow up!

Comments

• Deb O'NeillDeb O'Neill PerkasieMember Posts: 8,659
    edited 9 June, 2006
    Hi Daphne! Never grow up!!! Tell your Mom my Mom will be in contact soon, okay?
  • Katie WalterKatie Walter HoltMember Posts: 2,808
    edited 9 June, 2006
    I know this is early but here goes.....*ahem ahem* Happy birthday to youuuu Happy birthday to youuuu Happy birthday dearrrrr Daphneeeeee Happy birthday toooooooooooooo youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu. We hope you get plenty of treats and toys on your special day!
  • Leah MacDonaldLeah MacDonald South ShoreMember Posts: 3,316
    edited 9 June, 2006
    Yay Daphne! Happy 2nd Birthday to you! I am also a June BDAY kitty. My BDAY is on the 18th, Father's Day :) I will be 1! Like you, I refuse to grow up, tee hee :) We are still kitties, it's ok! I hope you have a PURRRFECT Birthday! If you want, I have our Sun Sign/Kitty Horoscope on my page. It is pretty cool, just a bit of fun! Check it out if you like. Happy Birthday again. Sending warm Birthday wishes, meows and purrrrs your way. -Movado :)
  • Karen HollandKaren Holland BrookvilleMember Posts: 833
    edited 9 June, 2006
    Happy Birthday Daphne -- we hope you get lots of new toys and treats for your big day. Harry, Rosie, Casper & Teddy
  • ZACKandZOEYZACKandZOEY Cave Creek, AZMember Posts: 12,043 ✭✭
    edited 9 June, 2006
    Daphne, I'm 15 and on days still think I'm a kitten. Keep that kitten feeling!! I'm so excited for you celebrating your 2nd birthday. I LOVE birthdays whether it is mine or someone elses. They are such fun days to celebrate somecat special ! I will for sure be thinking of you on the 15th. Purrs....Rocky Ann
  • ZACKandZOEYZACKandZOEY Cave Creek, AZMember Posts: 12,043 ✭✭
    edited 9 June, 2006
    By the way I went and left you some treats. You were getting quite low and you need energy to plan your birthday!!
  • Patricia HodgePatricia Hodge WatertownMember Posts: 14,819
    edited 10 June, 2006
    Daphne, what a beauty you have grown into. Your mommsie loves you much.. and a early Happy Birthday to you Bluie
  • Giniene RaymondGiniene Raymond FultonvilleMember Posts: 673
    edited 11 June, 2006
    Thank you so much for the birthday wishes! My mom has promised me a whole box of Q-tips! And cooked chicken! I can't wait!
  • Denise GraysonDenise Grayson BothellMember Posts: 2,468
    edited 11 June, 2006
    That sounds like wonderful gifts. Happy Birthday in advance
  • Tabitha Smith-ElliottTabitha Smith-Elliott Gainesville/Hall County, GAMember Posts: 11,582
    edited 11 June, 2006
    *waves to Daphne*
    edited 12 June, 2006
    *Blowing kisses to Sweetie* Hi Sweetie!
  • Deb O'NeillDeb O'Neill PerkasieMember Posts: 8,659
    edited 15 June, 2006
    Today's the day!!! Happy Birthday Daphne!
  • sharon goffsharon goff Coltishall, Norfolk.Member Posts: 995
    edited 15 June, 2006
    Happy happy birthday to you. Have a good one.
  • BruceTheBossBruceTheBoss Winslow, BuckinghamshireMember Posts: 37,079 ✭✭✭
    edited 15 June, 2006
    Happy Birthday Daphne, *waves to Mr Snuggles*

Bruce The Boss

edited 15 June, 2006
    Oh, thank you all for the birthday wishes! I had such a wonderful day, mom made me special chicken, blew catnip bubbles and gave me tons of Q-tips to play with. I don't feel like I'm 2 years old, I feel like I'm 2 MONTHS old! My thanks to all of my friends who made my birthday special.
  • Toffy_VanessaToffy_Vanessa Member Posts: 4,074 ✭✭
    edited 16 June, 2006
    Happy Birthday, Daphne! I'm glad you had a super day. Have fun being two! Purrs & hugs, Toffy
  • AshPoGusAshPoGus AlbuquerqueMember Posts: 7,041 ✭✭✭
    edited 16 June, 2006
    Belated Happy Birthday, Daphne! I'm glad you had such a great day. (I'm sorry I forgot to post here yesterday . . . can I blame it on my age?) love, Scooter