Wanna play PONG?

R FormanR Forman BrooklynMember Posts: 254
edited 19 June, 2006 in Plus Fun
Mom just put a new toy on my page! Any cat that loves to chase ping pong balls are invited to play. Mom said she put it on my page \'cause I can handle it. Pushkin has fridge magnets, because if she had Pong, she\'d be playing all day and night. Cosette has no toys on her page, she likes to be the star attraction. MOL

Comments

• Katie WalterKatie Walter HoltMember Posts: 2,808
    edited 15 June, 2006
    We just got pong today too and the magnets! It's so fun....mom is still losing at pong, she said she used to be good when it was on atari MOL!
  • R FormanR Forman BrooklynMember Posts: 254
    edited 15 June, 2006
    MOL My mom is still losing too!!! Now she had dad playing too, I\'m never going to get this computer back. Oh by the way, don\'t tell Lucy I have PONG, she\'ll tell Yoshi and that will start a ruckas. Not that I can\'t handle that skinny setter!
  • Niki MattsonNiki Mattson St. PaulMember Posts: 20,360
    edited 15 June, 2006
    MY Mommy can't even do the easiest level!
  • sharon goffsharon goff Coltishall, Norfolk.Member Posts: 995
    edited 16 June, 2006
    That is brilliant!! Takes me back to the good old days ;-)
  • Diana GabaldonDiana Gabaldon PortlandMember Posts: 5,607
    edited 16 June, 2006
    Thanks Zowie! Mom was just remembering with her sister about when Pong first came out and they thought it was the coolest thing they had ever seen. Excellent!
  • Kay HumphreyKay Humphrey Member Posts: 1,375
    edited 18 June, 2006
    My Mommy can't get the easest level either !!!!!
  • Patricia HodgePatricia Hodge WatertownMember Posts: 14,819
    edited 19 June, 2006
    woowizerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr what fun Bluie