Which Famous Cat Would You Be?

D JD J Vancouver IslandMember Posts: 195 ✭✭
edited 10 July, 2006 in Plus Fun
If you could be any of the cats that we know to be famous, which one would you be and why???

Comments

• CalvinCalvin ScottsdaleMember Posts: 8,818 ✭✭✭
    edited 15 June, 2006
    Probably Morris cause I've already got the orange thing going on, and being on television might be cool! Knead On ~

The Cats in the Clover
    Samoa, Calvin, Violet, Gleek, Spunky, Sugar, Vivien, Newman, & Inky

• D JD J Vancouver IslandMember Posts: 195 ✭✭
    edited 15 June, 2006
    Calvin, I think you would make a great Morris! It looks like your dad makes a real comfy napping spot... hee hee : ) Love your sleepy slideshow! Sleep On!
  • cat shepherdcat shepherd KnoxvilleMember Posts: 6,314
    edited 15 June, 2006
    Garfield because he sleeps all day!
  • cat shepherdcat shepherd KnoxvilleMember Posts: 6,314
    edited 15 June, 2006
    I wanna be Toonces. I like to ride in cars. I think it would be fun to drive one, too.
  • Beastie_and_the_BoysBeastie_and_the_Boys Marquette, MI / ChicagoMember Posts: 17,806 ✭✭✭
    edited 16 June, 2006
    My mom always says that Bucky from the comic strip "Get Fuzzy" reminds her of me. ;-)
  • Toffy_VanessaToffy_Vanessa Member Posts: 4,074 ✭✭
    edited 16 June, 2006
    Garfield... because we're both orange and we both love food!
  • Beastie_and_the_BoysBeastie_and_the_Boys Marquette, MI / ChicagoMember Posts: 17,806 ✭✭✭
    edited 16 June, 2006
    I would love to be Spot from Star Trek:TNG! It would be so much fun, cruising around the galaxy! I'm not totally sure, though, about having an android for a dad. His lap is probably not that warm, and it would be hard to guilt-trip him into extra treats... ;-)
  • MARY HEFFERNANMARY HEFFERNAN Valley of The MoonMember Posts: 13,688
    edited 16 June, 2006
    Why, \"Koko,\" the Siamese sleuth from The Cat Who... book series, of course.
    edited 16 June, 2006
    Good choice, Vijay! We're familiar with those books, and that definitely fits you well! :-)
  • roberta harrisroberta harris Member Posts: 1,772
    edited 16 June, 2006
    oh yeah ... i would be toonces, too! dat cat can drive carz! an toonces iz a tabbie like me!
  • Niki MattsonNiki Mattson St. PaulMember Posts: 20,360
    edited 16 June, 2006
    Welllll. . . if I could have kittens, I would like to be Dutchess from The Aristocats. But since I can't , maybe I would be Sassy from Homeward Bound
  • Denise GraysonDenise Grayson BothellMember Posts: 2,468
    edited 16 June, 2006
    Jake.....the cat from outer space. He is really smart and flys around in a space ship. Either that or the pink panther. He is cool and gets his point across without talking.
  • ZACKandZOEYZACKandZOEY Cave Creek, AZMember Posts: 12,043 ✭✭
    edited 16 June, 2006
    Hello Kitty, of course ! purrs.....
  • Taylor Scobie HumphreyTaylor Scobie Humphrey hanging out around the houseMember Posts: 267
    edited 16 June, 2006
    I would be the poet John Donne's cat.
  • Taylor Scobie HumphreyTaylor Scobie Humphrey hanging out around the houseMember Posts: 267
    edited 16 June, 2006
    I would be Mohammed\'s cat--he cut off the sleeve of his cloak rather than disturb his sleeping cat!
  • D JD J Vancouver IslandMember Posts: 195 ✭✭
    edited 17 June, 2006
    I\'d be Boo Boo Kitty, from Laverne and Shirley, because she was cute and got lots of cuddles : ) Purrs to all those who have participated in my game... there\'s been some great answers!
  • Cyndi HorstmanshofCyndi Horstmanshof Spring HillMember Posts: 14,041 ✭✭
    edited 17 June, 2006
    Sassy from Homeward Bound, like Squeakers!
  • Niki MattsonNiki Mattson St. PaulMember Posts: 20,360
    edited 17 June, 2006
    Yeah, you look just like her!
  • Tanya and David CarrikerTanya and David Carriker bark town/next to mommyMember Posts: 9
    edited 18 June, 2006
    the cat in the cat returns
  • Tiffany McConnellTiffany McConnell OmahaMember Posts: 30,862
    edited 21 June, 2006
    Spot from Star Trek of course!!
  • Patricia HodgePatricia Hodge WatertownMember Posts: 14,819
    edited 22 June, 2006
    me of course, ooops, I not famous.. Garfield.. Bluie
  • Donna LenzDonna Lenz BethelMember Posts: 4,600 ✭✭✭
    edited 24 June, 2006
    The cat in the Disney Movie - That Darn Cat - cause I make everyone nuts?
  • Jan ArmstrongJan Armstrong Member Posts: 6,559
    edited 3 July, 2006
    Salem The cat on \'Sabrina The Teenage Witch\'. He is so cool, and I try hard to do all the neat things he does.
  • Robyn LesoskyRobyn Lesosky CincinnatiMember Posts: 5,076
    edited 3 July, 2006
    Hmmm I don't know many famous cats just yet but I guess I would have to say either Garfield or maybe Heathcliff (that was one of mom's favorite cartoons growing up)
  • Denise BlakeyDenise Blakey HyattsvilleMember Posts: 706
    edited 10 July, 2006
    Bucky, from get fuzzzy, since I"m trying to get rid of the dog MOL