The Cat's Meow!

Comments

• Beastie_and_the_BoysBeastie_and_the_Boys Marquette, MI / ChicagoMember Posts: 17,806 ✭✭✭
    edited 13 March, 2008
    Oh my gosh! Well, I'm glad you didn't get eaten! :)) Well, I was just chasing Arthur around. He's easy to pick on because he's so O-L-D. :-$
  • Mandy FeeneyMandy Feeney dundeeMember Posts: 7,973
    edited 14 March, 2008
    MOL!!! I am very youthful and trust me I have no respect fur elders (If ya can call Spikey an Elder) :-$ :)) He'll be 5 yrs old on the 20th March!
  • Beastie_and_the_BoysBeastie_and_the_Boys Marquette, MI / ChicagoMember Posts: 17,806 ✭✭✭
    edited 15 March, 2008
    Spikey is getting to be pretty old! :)) Arthur is ancient, though--he's 14 1/2! :-O Why should we show respect for our elders? It's too much fun to harass them. ;) So what else do you do for fun these days?
    edited 15 March, 2008
    MOL!! Well.......... mostly I just annoy Spikey!! :)) But I also get to play with my toys and mum throws my kitty toy balls down the hall and I often chase after... I also like to run all over the house.. :))!
    edited 18 March, 2008
    Do you ever fetch your toys?? I love playing fetch! It's my most favorite thing to do! :D
    edited 18 March, 2008
    MOL, no..not really! Mum throws the toys, I chase after them but I just lie/sit on them instead of bringing them back! Its Fun! :D
    edited 22 March, 2008
    How is the weather where you are? We're having a big snowstorm here! Makes me glad I'm an indoor cat! *shivers*
  • Tiffany McConnellTiffany McConnell OmahaMember Posts: 30,862
    edited 22 March, 2008
    Happy Easter you two!! =;
    edited 22 March, 2008
    Ye, im an Inside cat too, Ben! :D And its been very Windy here and wet and kinda Dull Thanks Chey, Happy Easter!!! |:| %:D%
    edited 23 March, 2008
    Happy Egg and Bunny Day to you too, Chey-Chey and Hobbit! Yum!! =; I guess around here, we'll be hunting for eggs buried in the snow. :-O
    edited 23 March, 2008
    Happy Egg and Bunny Day to you, too, Chey-Chey and Hobbit! Yum!!! =;
    edited 30 March, 2008
    Still snow? :-O The grass is startin' to green up here, and tomorrow, we are to have thunder storms!! %:D%
    edited 30 March, 2008
    Yeah, it got warmer here, too. Rain tomorrow! But there are still patches of snow, some from Easter. :-O
    edited 30 March, 2008
    *chirp* Yow. We were definantly ready for spring. But right now there is a spider, and Human got a shoe, and now hes gone...... ::o::o::o
    edited 13 May, 2008
    Hey, cats! It's been pretty quiet on the Meow front lately! How are y'all doing?? :-h
  • Deb O'NeillDeb O'Neill PerkasieMember Posts: 8,659
    edited 18 June, 2008
    Ben, I have to say I still get dizzy when I look at you! "I'm so dizzy, my head is spinnin' Like a whirlpool, it never ends...." No comments from the peanut gallery, if you please.
    edited 18 June, 2008
    SOPHIEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *tackle*
    edited 19 June, 2008
    Hey Sophie!!! And Cheyannarooniepoo! :-h:-h How are you pretty grrrls doing??
    edited 19 June, 2008
    Hiya Benny!!! Not bad here.... Human is home with me for the day!! Ooh, and we got pictures of the babies!! Sammi (4 days) & Danni (2 Days) Didnt turn out that great, but its the best we could get, with protective parents and bad lighting.
    edited 19 June, 2008
    Wow, sis! Cool pic! =D> What kind of babies are they? :-k
  • SterlingAndTheSTeamSterlingAndTheSTeam Mount OliveMember Posts: 41,262 ✭✭✭
    edited 20 June, 2008
    Babies only a mother could love! :)) I\'m sure they will get a lot cuter -- little puff balls! :D
    edited 21 June, 2008
    They are baby cockatiels! Human thinks they are cute.... Sammi got so big! And hes a week old tomorrow! :-O You should hear them... the parents regurgitate their food to feed them (grossssss) and they go Beepbeepbeepbeepbeep!!! Real quick and high-pitched. Its cute! And now when someone comes up to the cage, they hiss. MOL! I must be hanging around them too much. Sammi's eye is just starting to open up. Itty Bitty little slits!
    edited 1 October, 2008
    So....how is everycat these days? Having tons of fun, I hope!%:D%
    edited 13 February, 2009
    I wonder what happened to all the old day Meowers? I hope everykitty's doing ok! |:|
  • Aly BorahAly Borah Member Posts: 6
    edited 21 April, 2009
    |/h/| :c9 |^|:^: =;
  • Nicole AllenNicole Allen BoiseMember Posts: 361
    edited 22 April, 2009
    Oh, This is not what I ment Stormy. I tried to call you and you weren't home.
  • Tabitha Smith-ElliottTabitha Smith-Elliott Gainesville/Hall County, GAMember Posts: 11,582
    edited 23 April, 2009
    Hi guys. :D
    edited 25 April, 2009
    LEEEEMUUURRR!!!!! |:| How've you been??
  • Niki MattsonNiki Mattson St. PaulMember Posts: 20,360
    edited 25 April, 2009
    LEMUR!! You naughty naughty boy! Haven't seen you in like FUREVER!
  • Niki MattsonNiki Mattson St. PaulMember Posts: 20,360
    edited 25 April, 2009
    Squeakers, you're in the wrong forum ya nitwit! :n: