Can anyone help with a Plus question?

Missy SmithMissy Smith ErieMember Posts: 1,536
edited 31 July, 2006 in Plus Informational
OK, Mom just got Plus & has been playing around on it & has figured out a lot of stuff. One problem however she cannot seem to figure out. There is a broken gif icon on my brother Bud's page (he just happens to be the first page she started playing with) She knows it is related to the background because when she takes the background off the icon disappears. It is right under the weather icon if you want to take a look. She cant figure out how to get rid of it. Does anyone have any ideas? Please help! It's driving her batty! Also, she has seen some very cool customized photos & was wondering how to do that also? Thanks! xoxo &hearts

Comments

• Tiffany McConnellTiffany McConnell OmahaMember Posts: 30,862
    edited 20 July, 2006
    Hmm... that looks like its a glitter thing? If so, its a bit on the flat side. Im sorry, I dont believe I know how to fix it. Sorry. Good luck though!! Wish I could help! ~Chey~
  • BruceTheBossBruceTheBoss Winslow, BuckinghamshireMember Posts: 37,079 ✭✭✭
    edited 20 July, 2006
    Hiya Cletus, did your Mom get the link sorted? we took a look at the page but couldnt see anything, maybe we were not looking in the right place. I'll call back later.

Bruce The Boss

• Missy SmithMissy Smith ErieMember Posts: 1,536
    edited 20 July, 2006
    No, it's still there. It's on my broher Bud's page right between the weather icon & the we miss you icon. =( Mom says she is gonna try a different back ground & if that doesnt work she's just gonna take it off. Any suggestions are greatly welcomed. Thanks!
    edited 20 July, 2006
    WOO HOO! Mom figured it out! The broken link was to the page she was using for the back ground. For some reason THAT link didnt work! Yay!!! xoxo
  • Tiffany McConnellTiffany McConnell OmahaMember Posts: 30,862
    edited 20 July, 2006
    Catgrats!
  • Lindsay RoweLindsay Rowe ArcticMember Posts: 1,776
    edited 20 July, 2006
    Great pages to you and your family. What a sweety Bud was, our Angel Dalmatian sent a friend request from the rainbow Bridge. We're you also asking about animations? There's a lot of info in the "tips and tricks" forum on different types of photos.
    edited 21 July, 2006
    We all miss Bud so much. He was a great brother. Mom says she will check out the tips & tricks forum. Thanks everyone, we sure do love it here! xoxo
  • Meekhan WhitakerMeekhan Whitaker JacksonMember Posts: 843
    edited 23 July, 2006
    We lost our background too but it was because someone (daddy) moved it arould. Mom had to reload it now it works fine.
    edited 23 July, 2006
    Hey Cletus, glad your Mom got it sorted, but if you have any other problems come back and let us know, we are here to help *smiles*.

Bruce The Boss

edited 24 July, 2006
    Thanks, Bruce! Check out what Mom did to our pages! They are way cool! Raaaar! xoxoxo
    edited 25 July, 2006
    Yay, cletus, your pages are looking great. I love the "current mood" pic, does that change regularly? Your Mom's done a great job.

Bruce The Boss

edited 31 July, 2006
    Well, it can change... but that is typically my mood! Rarrrr! xoxoxo &spades
    edited 31 July, 2006
    He he he, very good Cletus. You are funny.

Bruce The Boss