Meowing all night

Keri LoshKeri Losh OmahaMember Posts: 6
edited 1 August, 2006 in Behavior & Training
Is there a way to keep my little brother from meowing all night long? Mom\'s tried everything from spraying him with water to showering him with attention all day long so he\'s not lonely. She even has daddy play with him every night to try to wear him out so he sleeps. The only thing that sort of works is keeping him awake all day long, but that doesn\'t always work since mommy has to go to her job....she says to keep me in the lap of luxury. Suggestions?

Comments

• Beastie_and_the_BoysBeastie_and_the_Boys Marquette, MI / ChicagoMember Posts: 17,806 ✭✭✭
    edited 30 July, 2006
    Hmm...tough one. Has he been neutered already? Do you have any idea what he wants? Food? Cuddling? Outside? I cry at night if I get locked out of the bedroom and can't snuggle with my mom!
  • BruceTheBossBruceTheBoss Winslow, BuckinghamshireMember Posts: 37,079 ✭✭✭
    edited 31 July, 2006
    Me too Arthur!!! he he he. When we were younger we cried a lot at night because we hadnt tired ourselves out enough to sleep, when Mum realised this, she made sure we used up lots of energy before bed time.

Bruce The Boss

• Jennifer GreenJennifer Green HazletonMember Posts: 13
    edited 1 August, 2006
    Hmmm Jack...Might there be a MOUSE in the house? I say this only because we live in an apartment over a garage & there are MICE down there! For me, night time is prime HUNTING time...but Mommy REFUSES to let me into the garage (some nonsense about antifreeze & other dangerous chemicals), so I stand by the door & HOLLER (my version of \"PLEASE MOM...ALL my friends are doing it!\"). Mom tried a million things to get me to stop, and now she\'s reduced to trying to ignore me til I get tired & cut it out!