What breed am I?

Christa SielskiChrista Sielski ChattanoogaMember Posts: 1,650
edited 13 August, 2006 in Plus Informational
My mommy has been looking for my breed for weeks and is still unsure. I have spots along my back and stripes/spots on my sides. And strange markings on my shoulders. (like rosettes with gaps in the middle of them) She has me up as bengal, I\'m guessing she\'s still thinking about that breed... Can you help?

Comments

• JANE STUTFIELDJANE STUTFIELD BERKELEYMember Posts: 2,203
    edited 31 July, 2006
    Hi Leo! First, welcome to the Terrific Tabbies group - I think you\'ll have fun with us tabbies! Second, you are a classic tabby rather than a Bengal, which is a special breed of tabby. Be proud of your tabby stripes and spots - those tabby markings and that M on your forehead are the most beautiful markings of all the cats (in my humble, tabby opinion). You are a very, very, fine example of the perfect tabby cat. Purrrrs, Oliver
  • Heather BellamyHeather Bellamy Perry / StatesboroMember Posts: 5,506
    edited 13 August, 2006
    Yeah, we pretty much think Oliver is right on that one... although who knows!! You might be part Bengal! We just want you to know that whatever breed you are, even if you're just a normal run-of-the-mill Domestic Shorthair like most of us are, you're still the most specialest cat in the world to your family!!!!!! By the way, we have the same rug in our house as the one you are standing on in your main picture, MOL. Couldn't help but notice!! Purrs, Lucky Boo & Family