Steve Irwin

Crystal RodriguezCrystal Rodriguez Palm CoastMember Posts: 174
I'm sure you all know about his sudden passing. My daughter and I were just devasted. He will be missed This is a beautiful site www.RIPSteve.com Also, I made a memorial video for him. Cross posting for both are permitted

Comments

• BruceTheBossBruceTheBoss Winslow, BuckinghamshireMember Posts: 37,079 ✭✭✭
    edited 16 September, 2009
    Aawww Satin, we join you in sending prayers and purrs for Steve and his family.

Bruce The Boss

• Diana GabaldonDiana Gabaldon PortlandMember Posts: 5,607
    It\'s such sad news. At least he left doing what he was passionate about. We are sending purrrrrrs to his family.
  • cat shepherdcat shepherd KnoxvilleMember Posts: 6,314
    I'm glad somecat started this thread. Mommy wanted to do one, but she wasn't sure it would be OK. He loved all animals, though. And he helped save tigers. Crikey! He will be missed!!
  • Carla BzikCarla Bzik Member Posts: 117
    we are so saddened by the news. our hearts go out to Terri, Bindi, baby bob and Steve's dad Bob and all the extended family. the world and the animal kingdom has lost a great man.
  • SterlingAndTheSTeamSterlingAndTheSTeam Mount OliveMember Posts: 41,262 ✭✭✭
    So sad . . . . and such a freak accident. Steve will be missed by so many, worldwide. We're sure, like many others, we thought of him as invincible. Bet before he was greeted by his friends and relatives above, he stopped at the Rainbow Bridge first. Purrs of sadness, From The A Team: Aragorn, Athena and Apollo
  • Alison GeargeouraAlison Geargeoura Member Posts: 157
    He was one that was easy to look up to, to laugh with, and to admire with his spirit and love for all animals. We are also glad someone started this thread, Good on you Mate! Hopefully Steve Irwin will stay a while on the Rainbow Bridge - I think he would be happy there. *cheek rubs* to Bindy, Terri, baby Bob. Meows Calvin & Boo & our human.
  • Amie HixonAmie Hixon YakimaMember Posts: 145
    Compassion flows from this family.... Steve was an amazing man, that most of us \"animal lovers\" saw ourselves in. He was inspirational, and had the integrity and determination that most of us spend a lifetime trying to find. Steve was an amazing man, that will be missed by all who came to know him and his nature~ even if it was through the t.v. We can only wish to have the conviction and determination that Steve lived by day-to-day. His family is just as impressive. And we pray for this family, and send condolesences from around the world. We know that words will not heal fresh wounds. Or even ones that are still fresh years from now. But these words are important, because later, thoughts will drift, and reality will let it be known that this man has touched so many lives. He will not be forgotten for all that he did to speak for the speechless. And his legacy will live on.... Thinking of the Irwin Family, Teakah, Ella, Ollie, Meduse, Frankenstein, Leoperdo, Rhinocerus I &II, and the Shark.
  • Carla BzikCarla Bzik Member Posts: 117
    go to: http://www.crocodilehunter.com/australia_zoo/index.html Click on the tribute photo of Steve Irwin and leave a message for the crew at the zoo