Tito is gone........

Holly RachelleHolly Rachelle Member Posts: 1,896
Today Tito died and mommy needs some support, she is sobbing alot and needs help, she found Tito in the yard mauled by dogs and carried him inside and was holding him and she felt so bad for leaving him outside! Please send purrrrs our way! Thank You, Princess Cali ( We miss you Tito)

Comments

• BruceTheBossBruceTheBoss Winslow, BuckinghamshireMember Posts: 37,079 ✭✭✭
    edited 16 September, 2009
    Such sad sad news, dearest little Tito was taken from you far too soon. We are sending loving purrs and prayers to Tito and your Mom. Our thoughts are with her at this very very sad time.

Bruce The Boss

• Sandie PiperSandie Piper KamloopsMember Posts: 584
    Our thoughts and prayers are with you. For Tito and your family. Big hugs are going you way. Bless you, Ashley and family
  • Nicole CarrasNicole Carras BrooklynMember Posts: 93
    My entire family sends their condolences. Its so sad to lose a family member under such tragic circumstances. I will watch out for Tito here at the Bridge until your family is reunited. Gigi
  • Molly FinneganMolly Finnegan Spring Lake ParkMember Posts: 36
    Wow - how horrifying for your POOR momma! Many hugs go out to her. My family of angel kitties will watch out for you. My mom is still blaming herself for not being attentive enough to me when I was sick. I just came to the rainbow bridge last week. My mom sends you and your own lots of love and light in your time of need.
  • Shaylee VShaylee V Member Posts: 7,654
    so very sorry to hear that.....very very sorry! ~Precious
  • Christina OttChristina Ott fairless hillsMember Posts: 8,628
    Oh P Cali--we are so sorry for your loss. We are so sad for you and your family. We are purring all the purrs we got-and praying too!! PPPPPPPPPUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR PPPPPPPPPUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR PPPPPPPPPPPPUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR *gives big tight kitty hug*
  • SterlingAndTheSTeamSterlingAndTheSTeam Mount OliveMember Posts: 41,262 ✭✭✭
    Oh, precious Tito! We so liked when he visited with us. We will miss his kitten ways. Sending his family our prayers and purrs and this sad time. Those we have held in our arms for a little while, we hold in our hearts forever. Purrs of Love, From The A Team: Athena, Apollo and Aragorn
  • Tory EnglandTory England Member Posts: 73
    Oh little boy, we are so sad to hear what happened. Sending you love & purrs. And to your family too.
  • Cassandra GriffinCassandra Griffin OmahaMember Posts: 4,662
    what a kitten gone ,,,,,well i run a w a y on actident
  • Lowell VincentLowell Vincent ChildersburgMember Posts: 219
    I am so sorry to learn of your loss. A similar thing happened to me several years ago. Holly, the mother of my buddy, Sidney, liked to stay outside sometimes so on April 14, 1990, I couldn't find her although I had looked several times. I gave up in the evening thinking it would be just one of those nights she stayed out. Unfortunately the next morning, I found her out back and she had been mauled, too. It doesn't get easy to go thorough this.
  • Robin BlewRobin Blew San FranciscoMember Posts: 1,063 ✭✭
    We are so, so sorry for the loss of Tito. That is sad and shocking. But please tell your mommy not to blame herself. It was not her fault and she will be sad enough without blaming herself. Give her lots of loving! We will be praying for Tito and your whole family. love & purrrs, Dexter, Molly, River & Alice