Sasha Is Gone

Leslie GrossheimLeslie Grossheim GainesvilleMember Posts: 25
Her little old body was ready to go to heaven. She passed away in my arms at the vet clinic very quickly and very peacefully yesterday, Friday, Septeber 29, 2006 at 10:12 a.m. She was not on her little kitchen matt this morning waiting to be fed. Her life force is very strong in this home and I miss her so very much. Born November 11, 1991 Died September 29, 2006 Bask in your beloved sunbeams, baby!

Comments

• MouseMouse Near Camborne,Member Posts: 43,591 ✭✭✭
    edited 16 September, 2009
    We are so very sorry to hear that Sasha has taken that journey over the bridge. We will be there to meet her at the other side where she will be fit and well again, She can roll in fields of cat nip and catch fish in the pond or just lie in her very own sunbeam. She will never be far away from you. Sending purrs to help her on her way and to help you aswell. Purr purr purr purr purr purr purr purr purr purr purr purr purrs The Cornish crew.
  • melissa muttermelissa mutter West ChesterMember Posts: 10,189
    Welcome to the Bridge Sasha, sounds like you had a long life. We are purring for your parents.
  • Nicole CarrasNicole Carras BrooklynMember Posts: 93
    My family sends their purrs and condolences as well. Gigi and family
  • Pat ParkerPat Parker ClevelandMember Posts: 382
    Dear Sasha, dear little one. You went peacefully in your mama\'s arms and now you are completely at peace. No more hurts and no more pain. Our love and purrs. We\'ll see you there and we send good wishes to your family left behind.
  • SterlingAndTheSTeamSterlingAndTheSTeam Mount OliveMember Posts: 41,262 ✭✭✭
    We know how hard it is for Sasha's mom, but Sasha is at the Bridge now, althought she will be in your heart forever. Purrs, The A Team: Aragorn, Athena and Apollo
  • Lowell VincentLowell Vincent ChildersburgMember Posts: 219
    I'm saddened to learn of your loss. I lost my little princess, Brandy, on May 3rd. I found her August 18, 1990. The pain of the loss is so very intense. I'm a Brandy addict. I never went a whole day without seeing her at some point and now I've got to go the rest of my life. It isn't something I'm looking forward to. I'm hoping for the best for you.
  • Missy SmithMissy Smith ErieMember Posts: 1,536
    So sorry for your loss - you are in our thoughts & prayers. xoxoxo ♥
  • gill morrellgill morrell essexMember Posts: 18
    sorry for your loss, i too passed away on 28th in my mums arms, so know how bad the loss is xx
  • Michelle DawsonMichelle Dawson BaltimoreMember Posts: 1,619
    Sasha's Family -- Thinking of you during this difficult time. Best, Waverly
  • Dolores LenzDolores Lenz MissionMember Posts: 341
    So sorry about Sasha!
  • cat shepherdcat shepherd KnoxvilleMember Posts: 6,314
    It's always sad to let a kitty take the trip over the bridge. I'm purring that Sasha's Mom and Dad are at peace and that Sasha is running and jumping and has lots of bacon!! Mmmmm ...
  • Tonya AlexanderTonya Alexander Member Posts: 564
    We send our Condolences to Sasha's Family. She is playing and running at the rainbow bridge. hugs, Boo Boo Kitty and Tabby Girl
  • Bobbi LeeBobbi Lee BirminghamMember Posts: 21
    We'll see you over the Rainbow Bridge, Sasha, when our time comes.
  • ZACKandZOEYZACKandZOEY Cave Creek, AZMember Posts: 12,043 ✭✭
    Hugs to Sasha's family. I will be friends with Angel Sasha now. I'm sure she is very pawpular at Rainbow Bridge and already has lots of Catster Angel friends. Blowing kisses up to you Sasha... xo Rocky Ann xo