LUCKY BOO\'S Party 6pm !!!

Comments

• Susan MavesSusan Maves MaconMember Posts: 6,697
    edited 3 October, 2006
    We have to go? **looks up at Ele'...has cake all over his face**
  • Heather BellamyHeather Bellamy Perry / StatesboroMember Posts: 5,506
    edited 3 October, 2006
    Good Night Oreo! Here, *hands Oreo a goodie bag* don't forget your goodie bag! Thanks for coming!
  • Samantha PittengerSamantha Pittenger NorthernMember Posts: 14,599
    edited 3 October, 2006
    Gimme, pssst better to have cake on ele's face than her hair:)
    edited 3 October, 2006
    *hands Apollo the Biggest piece of cake* Sure Apollo!! Here you go!! Glad you could drop by!
  • Alice RamseyAlice Ramsey Piney Flats/Johnson CityMember Posts: 1,241
    edited 3 October, 2006
    I guess the frog, I mean Dexter, and I need to go too. It is past his bedtime. Happy Birthday LB. Hope you get lots of gifts. Bye everycat. Nice seeing everyone.
    edited 3 October, 2006
    **can't contain himself, falls over backwards laughing hysterically** Boogie, MOL!
  • Diana GabaldonDiana Gabaldon PortlandMember Posts: 5,607
    edited 3 October, 2006
    am afraid to say that I have to be going as well. Happy Birthday Lucky Boo. I hope you have had the best day ever!
    edited 3 October, 2006
    yeah we should be going to! We need to help meowmy fix dinner as we know better than to make meowmy cranky:) We dropped off some balloons and some catnip and toys furrr you Lucky Boo! Thanks furrr the party and Have a VERY MEOWY GOOD BIRTHDAY!!! I called in furrrr the DOG CLEANING CO to pick up after our mess:) SO make a BIG MESS!!
    edited 3 October, 2006
    GOod night Grover and Dexter!! **waves** C'mon Gimme. Better pull yourslef together before we get home!! **holds paw out to Gimme and helps him stand up** Good night effurryone!!! **hugs LB** Happy Birthday Lucky Boo!!!
    edited 3 October, 2006
    *hands Diego a goodie bag* Here you go! Thanks so much for coming to the party! Good night!! *hands Grover and Froggie...err...Dexter each a goodie bag* Here you go!! Thanks so much for coming!! Night!
    edited 3 October, 2006
    Bye guys!! MOL ::wink wink, hand shake:: to Gimme:) GREAT PARTY ROCKY ANN! HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLO Ms. Teenager LUCKY BOO! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!
  • ZACKandZOEYZACKandZOEY Cave Creek, AZMember Posts: 12,043 ✭✭
    edited 3 October, 2006
    Ele, Gimme, Diego, Dexter and Grover - great fun!! I have to head out too. I hope every kitty had a grand time celebrating with LB. I'm having a service come clean up. So stay as long as you want and leave it all!!! Good nite !!!! Hugs and kisses LB !!!
    edited 3 October, 2006
    Bye Lucky Boo! May you have many more happy birthdays! ((bonks))
    edited 3 October, 2006
    Thanks Ele'! Here you go, don't forget your goodie bag! Here's one for Gimme too! Night, guys!! Thanks for coming!
    edited 3 October, 2006
    Thanks for the goodie bad. RA - you sure do throw a rockin party. Bye friends!!!!
    edited 3 October, 2006
    Happy birthday LB!!! If anyone deserves a great birthday, it's you!! G'night everyone!! **waves, staggers**
    edited 3 October, 2006
    Good night, Boogers, Fido and Hondo! Thanks so much for coming!! Don't forget to take some goodie bags with you!! Rocky Ann, here's a goodie bag for you too! Thank you so much for setting everything up! You're such a great friend and you've helped make this the best birthday of my whole life!
  • SterlingAndTheSTeamSterlingAndTheSTeam Mount OliveMember Posts: 41,262 ✭✭✭
    edited 3 October, 2006
    *elbows Apollo* For cat's sake . . . you just got here and you're asking for the biggest piece! Oh, Lucky Boo. This cake is delicious!
    edited 3 October, 2006
    goodie bad - HAHAHAHAHAHA man that was good catnip I meant to say thanks for the goodie BAG
  • ZACKandZOEYZACKandZOEY Cave Creek, AZMember Posts: 12,043 ✭✭
    edited 3 October, 2006
    Good nite!! Every kitty get home safely. See you all on Catster tomorrow. Looking forward to the next party -whenever that will be. kisses.....
  • Jennifer SantosJennifer Santos MesaMember Posts: 1,889 ✭✭
    edited 3 October, 2006
    *waves goodnight to all the leaving kitties* *waves hello to Athena and Apollo*
    edited 3 October, 2006
    MOL Diego! That really IS some good 'nip! That's OK Athena! I am happy for Apollo to have the biggest piece, and I'm glad you like it!
  • Jennifer SantosJennifer Santos MesaMember Posts: 1,889 ✭✭
    edited 3 October, 2006
    *gives LB a birthday hug* *waves to every kitty again* *disappears into the night*
    edited 3 October, 2006
    This was the best birthday EVER!! Thank you SO MUCH to everykitty who stopped by! *hops in stroller and heads home, thinking how happy he is that Fido called the doggie cleaning service*
  • SterlingAndTheSTeamSterlingAndTheSTeam Mount OliveMember Posts: 41,262 ✭✭✭
    edited 3 October, 2006
    Looks like the party is breaking up, Lucky B. Glad we at least got to wish you a happy birthday.
    edited 3 October, 2006
    *turns around* Yeah I'm so happy I got to see you guys, Aragorn!! Thanks so much for coming! Don't forget to take a goodie bag!!
    edited 3 October, 2006
    *gives the A-Team a big group hug* I hope you all have a great night!
  • ChancellorChancellor South JerseyMember Posts: 1,094 ✭✭
    edited 3 October, 2006
    Happy Birthday Lucky Boo, we're so sorry we missed the party. Sounds like you had a purr-fect time. Happy 13th .....and many more.... Love; Sam

Ember
    Mr. Bentley
    Doodle Bug
    Chancellor

• ChancellorChancellor South JerseyMember Posts: 1,094 ✭✭
    edited 3 October, 2006
    Happy Happy Birthday Lucky Boo; we sure hope you had a great Birthday..... Happy 13th ! Hugs; KiKi

Ember
    Mr. Bentley
    Doodle Bug
    Chancellor

• Janet CrouchJanet Crouch Member Posts: 1,209
    edited 3 October, 2006
    Sorry we missed your party Lucky Boo but sounds like you had a great time! Happy Birthday!